The ACLU is suing to RESTORE mask mandates?

I would have a problem and work to get it changed. Same with mask. I do not think they should be required by students in schools. I just happen to disagree with such rulings coming from the state level.
Why do you think limitations on local powers should not come from the state.

limitations on power ALWAYS come from a 'higher' level of government. That is how limitations work.

The ACLU is suing to REDUCE FREEDOM?!

This is like the NRA trying to repeal the 2nd ammendment…what the hell?

The ACLU has lost the plot.

Well dude, at the end of the day leftists are just bitches. There's no rhyme or reason for their actions besides they're a collection of Karens.

You nailed it.

The minute you remove 1A rights from Nazis….the slippery slope begins….and you go all the way to Joe Rogan.

Right. The very purpose of the First Amendment's free speech clause is to protect unpopular (even repugnant) speech, not speech that everybody (or even the majority) approves of. If it only protected speech that was popular and well-accepted, there would be no need to protect it in the first place.

Right. The very purpose of the First Amendment's free speech clause is to protect unpopular (even repugnant) speech, not speech that everybody (or even the majority) approves of. If it only protected speech that was popular and well-accepted, there would be no need to protect it in the first place.

That is lost on lefties because they do not want free speech at all.

You can parrot something THEY SAID THEMSELVES like a month ago, but if they have changed THEIR narrative since then, they will attack you.

So effed.

I share few values with leftists.

Last edited:
Why do you think limitations on local powers should not come from the state.

limitations on power ALWAYS come from a 'higher' level of government. That is how limitations work.

Yes, I understand that. I just think that in any case possible these things should be decided at the lowest possible level. Just as I do not like the Feds pushing the states around I do not like the states pushing the school boards around.

That is lost on lefties because they do not want free speech at all.

You can parrot something THEY SAID THEMSELVES like a month ago, but if they have changed THEIR narrative since then, they will attack you.

So effed.

I share few values with leftists.
So true. I honestly don't understand how they're able to reconcile the constant hypocrisy and double speak by their leaders in government and the corporate sector, without the slightest bit of hesitation or expectation of accountability.

The ACLU is suing to REDUCE FREEDOM?!

This is like the NRA trying to repeal the 2nd ammendment…what the hell?

The ACLU has lost the plot.

1645486621936.png

Yes, I understand that. I just think that in any case possible these things should be decided at the lowest possible level. Just as I do not like the Feds pushing the states around I do not like the states pushing the school boards around.
They are not.

They are applying limits to the power of the school board.

You claim to 'understand' and then immediately pretend the point was not made.

And you do not want them 'at the lowest level possible.' You DIRECTLY claimed otherwise. The lowest level possible is the individual. You want it decided one level higher, the school board, and decry the fact that two levels above that, the state, has applied a limitation on the school board to take that power from the lowest level.

So true. I honestly don't understand how they're able to reconcile the constant hypocrisy and double speak by their leaders in government and the corporate sector, without the slightest bit of hesitation or expectation of accountability.

You dont understand because there is no rational explanation. Also, you are not a sheep.

The pearl clutching over the nuance between sexual preference and orientation is an example.

The left loon tried to get Amy Barrett on that one to the extent of changing the dictionary defintion DURING THE HEARINGS.…and there is fucking video of RBG saying SEXUAL PREFERENCE.

They are utterly FOS.

Forum List

Back