The act of acting black...

Ridgerunner

'Ole Wise One'
Apr 20, 2016
Honolulu, Hawaii
Was he black? He didn’t act black but his pic was a black dude

First and foremost no disrespect meant to the member who passed away recently... That being said I was questioning a post that had been left...
How does one act Black? Just curious... Riddle me the answer if you can...

First and foremost no disrespect meant to the member who passed away recently... That being said I was questioning a post that had been left...
I don’t remember if he ever stated his race on any of his threads. He did tend to take the conservative side of issues if I remember correctly. He didn’t particularly like Trump, but definitely didn’t like HRC.

Some people consider the stereotype of acting proper and educated as acting white. Behaving with SWAG and not acting like the well mannered white dude is often stereotyped as acting black. That being said, there are plenty of white “rednecks” that act uneducated improper that don’t fit the stereotype of acting black.

I can often tell whether a person is black or not by his accent if heard on the phone or radio.

With the limitations here on the usmessageboard I often find it difficult to tell the sex of a member... Obviously some members thought The Boss was black, apparently he wasn't. He used a picture of a nondescript black man, giving the appearance of being black... I on the other hand for the first year and a half used a Division Decal from the U.S. Army... Now everyone thinks I am Ronald Reagan... Anyway back to the subject at hand...

I find it real hard to believe someone can act a color... Can I tell if someone on the phone is possibly black... Sure, if Ebonics is involved... Dialects can be turned off and on for some though... I believe the bottom line in my mind was how in the world can you tell if someone is black by reading what they post?

With the limitations here on the usmessageboard I often find it difficult to tell the sex of a member... Obviously some members thought The Boss was black, apparently he wasn't. He used a picture of a nondescript black man, giving the appearance of being black... I on the other hand for the first year and a half used a Division Decal from the U.S. Army... Now everyone thinks I am Ronald Reagan... Anyway back to the subject at hand...

I find it real hard to believe someone can act a color... Can I tell if someone on the phone is possibly black... Sure, if Ebonics is involved... Dialects can be turned off and on for some though... I believe the bottom line in my mind was how in the world can you tell if someone is black by reading what they post?
There are “black” accents even when speaking without Ebonics.

Hard to say. I can just say he didn’t sound like the guy in the pic.

Their opinions on issues like racism, economics, politics, etc

All I know is he didn’t seem black and guess what? He wasn’t. How did I know? We talked a lot

Let's see, we have nothing but white people here commenting on black "accents", and what is acting black.

Let's see, we have nothing but white people here commenting on black "accents", and what is acting black.

See? I know you are black and you don't have a picture up but Boss had a pic of a black guy yet I just knew he wasn't black even though I never asked. Know why I never asked? I don't see color. LOL.

See? I know you are black and you don't have a picture up but Boss had a pic of a black guy yet I just knew he wasn't black even though I never asked. Know why I never asked? I don't see color. LOL.

Good one sealylobo! :abgg2q.jpg:

Simple

If the person "ax" for something, instead of saying "ask".

It's a dead give away they have an abundance of melanin in their skin. .... :cool:

I've heard a lot of white peopl axing. Myself, I ask. And I have plenty of melanin in my skin.

Whites will give themselves internet names like sunni man instead of pasty white.

I thought he was black. Every avatar he used was the same man in different pics

I don't claim to be black. I am part black, but my ancestors were more black and the people of that time considered them black because they sure as hell weren't white. You are the one showing a complete ignorance of history here. Pretty soon you're going to let the cracker liberals convince you Lincoln was the same as Martin Luther King, Jr. Lincoln was more racist than probably anyone you've ever encountered in your life. He certainly didn't consider black people to be equal to whites, he said so in his debates with Douglas.

Forum List

Back