The AIDS virus was created?

It was diagnosed ans something else before it was called 'AIDS', karposi carcinoma or something. Faggots of course, being faggots, couldn't spread it around fast enough, such is their love for each other and humanity in general. The invented the ridiculous lie that it was because they couldn't get married legally n stuff that caused the epidemic, a laughably stupid claim that sold well to all the dopers and other deviants in the 80's.
i disagree.

As conspiracy theories go this one has a lot more credibility than any of the Covid ones do. The HIV/AIDS virus is a retrovirus, and has two other genetic properties that would indicate it was manipulated by man. The high incidence of AIDS in South Africa among the black population, plus the fact that white South Africans were panicking that there would be a genocide when apartheid fell apart would be a good reason to develop a bio-weapon that affects the black population significantly greater than it does the white population. If there was a US Marine contingent somehow consigned to guard the biological weapons plant in the Northeast part of the country, they could have easily got their hands on the material when apartheid collapsed. I was in the Air Force at the time at Offutt Air Force Base ( Strategic Air Command ). I was just a medic, but we shared barracks with those who worked in Strategic Air Command, I became friends with some of them. I remember having a conversation they were wondering what a marine contingent was doing in South Africa. That wasn't 1971 1972 can't remember exactly when it's been a while. Just in time for a sitting president to express fake concern for gay men and offering them a vaccine against hepatitis which was in reality the virus. I remember several people who got the vaccination saying it was unusual that it was so warm. The AIDS virus only lives in a certain temperature range. Outside the body it dies in seconds, minutes. Kudos to hatred, if a president of the United States could pull that off.
Thank you very much for your first hand story and information!

The first known case of HIV in a human occurs in a man who died in the Congo, later confirmed as having HIV infection (from his preserved blood samples}.
It would be interesting to compare the DNA of the older specimens compared to the ones that cause the worldwide pandemic. That would help show whether it was manipulated or not.

It would be interesting to compare the DNA of the older specimens compared to the ones that cause the worldwide pandemic. That would help show whether it was manipulated or not.
Not sure what you meant by manipulated.

According to CNN, the AIDS virus was first detected in five gay people in Los Angeles, California on June 5, 1981. 733,000 people died of AIDS in the United States and 32 million people died of AIDS worldwide. According to Nostradamus, in Conversations With Nostradamus by Dolores Cannon, the AIDS virus was created. The new AIDS virus was injected into gay people who volunteered to test the Hepatitus vaccine.
Nostradamus. What a load of shit. What did he say about the internet and mobile phones? Your fill of lies.

In the 20th century, the ability to manipulate viruses did not exist. Today that might be the case but not 30 or 40 years ago.
I understand that, but by comparing an old strain with a current strain they would be able to tell if it has been manipulated since then. Most viruses are not retroviruses, most retroviruses are not naturally occurring, when they work on a DNA strand they unfurl it, it never curls back up the same way, it curls up in reverse. Was The original strain a retrovirus ? What other features are different ? Etc. Etc. The answer is all there in the genes.

COVID.​

Via Children’s Health Defense
During the AIDS epidemic in the 1980s, Dr. Anthony Fauci discouraged and prevented inexpensive treatments for AIDS and focused exclusively on AZT. He’s doing the same thing today with COVID, focusing on highly profitable vaccines and ignoring potentially safe and effective treatments.
In a new video on The Hill’s “Rising,” political commentator Kim Iversen analyzes Dr. Anthony Fauci’s support for azidothymidine (AZT) to treat HIV/AIDS.

In a new video on The Hill’s “Rising,” political commentator Kim Iversen analyzes Dr. Anthony Fauci’s support for azidothymidine (AZT) to treat HIV/AIDS and compares it to his current support for COVID mRNA vaccines.
Fauci, named head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases in 1984, sparked panic among Americans in the 1980s when he wrote in a medical journal that AIDS could be transmitted not only through sexual contact and sharing needles, but also through “ordinary close contact” with the infected.

Iversen says Fauci’s remarks followed the discovery of an infant diagnosed with AIDS — a case we would later learn was caused when the child passed through the womb of an infected mother.
But the damage was already done, said Iversen:
“Public panic had intensified and people were fearing they could get aids from sharing a toilet seat or even from shaking hands. People living with AIDS were being alienated and ostracized from their jobs, homes, communities, and gay men, in particular, were heavily stigmatized.”
Meanwhile, Fauci and his team of scientists at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) went full speed ahead on developing a vaccine for AIDS. However, despite promises from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services that it would roll out an AIDS/HIV vaccine, Iversen says that never happened.
Realizing the potential to earn big profits, Iversen says pharmaceutical companies soon began developing treatments for AIDS.
The British drug company, Burroughs Wellcome & Co., said its failed cancer drug AZT could be used to treat AIDS.
Few studies were done, said Iversen, and the long-term side effects were unknown. But in March 1987, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved AZT, claiming the benefits outweighed the risks.
Celia Farber, who in 1989 reported on the approval of AZT and its potential health risks, wrote at the time:
“The majority of those in the AIDS-afflicted and medical communities held the drug up as the first breakthrough on AIDS. For better or worse, AZT had been approved faster than any drug in FDA history, and activists considered it a victory. The price paid for the victory, however, was that almost all government drug trials, from then on, focused on AZT — while over 100 other promising drugs were left uninvestigated.”
The drug was “one of the most toxic, expensive and controversial drugs in the history of medicine,” Farber wrote.
In 1989, Iversen said Fauci started promoting the drug not only for critically ill AIDS patients, but for anyone who tested positive for HIV, including those who were asymptomatic and showed no sign of the disease.
“Those patients included hospital workers, pregnant women and even children,” said Iversen. “Doctors were stunned.”
Despite limited data, the NIH went all in on AZT, ignoring evidence that the drug was toxic, caused liver damage and destroyed white blood cells, Iversen said.
“The drug continued to be used for years,” she explained.
As Children’s Health Defense Chairman Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. notes in his upcoming book, “The Real Anthony Fauci,” Fauci sabotaged safe and effective off-patent therapeutic treatments for AIDS while promoting deadly chemotherapy drugs that almost certainly caused more deaths than HIV.
ok, now i think i'd really rather listen to Nostradamus

1639225998812.png

~S~

In the 20th century, the ability to manipulate viruses did not exist. Today that might be the case but not 30 or 40 years ago.
Genetic engineering began in the 1970s. It's a lot more advanced today but it started back in the '70s.

Nostradamus was talking about the future. Those things exist in his future. Nostradamus not only saw the future but was also a healer and communicated with Aliens.
I do know a couple of things about Nostradamus, he talked about mushroom cloud bombs going off and people's flesh being eaten off of their bones before they could fall to the ground. That perfectly describes a nuclear bomb. He also described people walking around talking to themselves thinking they had all gone mad, but I think you were talking about people talking on cell phones. I lot of people have the ability to allow their consciousness to leave their body at times and travel about the world. Very, very few are able to travel through time. In the past many of these people have been called Prophets. Today people just call them crazy. So I'm just a little bit crazy. That's life, what can you do !

i disagree. i'm just going by what the accepted version of the origin of AIDS is.
I'm just going by what the evidence was back then-------what was up on the net. Don't know specifically what you want to argue---but if you are in doubt of what I said--try googling. First known aids victim was early 1900's ---a man who died of a then unknown virus but they saved a blood sample. Only in the 1990's to be retested. Aids has been around atleast a 100 years likely centuries in PRIMATES that periodically spread to AFRICANS but died off as its victims did before they could widely spread the disease outside of their villages. Aids is known to have been in primates in the 80's with the patients zeros being tracked back to the group of idiots that I mentioned before----more travel between villages and drug abuse (and modern medicine keeping the infected alive longer) enabled this outbreak to spread wider and further than before. Not to mention gay sex being more widely accepted by the 80's and 90's also allowing for the spread. Oh in the 80's those little medical fools innoculating Africa spread the disease by contaminated needles---but know this fact has been hidden for decades so I am not sure if a source can any longer be found but it did happen and was one of the bigges why the disease spread so far so fast this time as well.

I am sorry that you don't like facts...

I do know a couple of things about Nostradamus, he talked about mushroom cloud bombs going off and people's flesh being eaten off of their bones before they could fall to the ground. That perfectly describes a nuclear bomb. He also described people walking around talking to themselves thinking they had all gone mad, but I think you were talking about people talking on cell phones. I lot of people have the ability to allow their consciousness to leave their body at times and travel about the world. Very, very few are able to travel through time. In the past many of these people have been called Prophets. Today people just call them crazy. So I'm just a little bit crazy. That's life, what can you do !
Because his prophecies tend to be about general types of events that occur frequently throughout history—and are written in a cryptic and vague manner—it’s possible to find one that seems to match almost any event that has occurred.

His actually prediction:

"The heavenly dart with stretch its course
Death in the speaking: a great achievement
The proud nation brought low by the stone in the tree
Rumours of a monstrous human, bring purge, then expiation."

A "stone in the tree" in Nostradamus' quatrain could describe the shape of the mushroom cloud that engulfed the sky above the city. It could also mean a land-bound object, like a stone and a bomb, paradoxically appearing where it shouldn't — a tree or the sky.

The problem with these predictions is they are after the fact. Did anyone read this prediction before there was an atomic bomb and reach the conclusion that the stone in the tree was a mushroom cloud from an atomic bomb which would be dropped. Of course not. We see the event read Nostradamus's rather cryptic description which could fit many events but because we are looking for a fit, we find it.

Yes being queer is horrendous, but thanks to Barney Frank and Hollyweird, eventually the APA said that mental illness, wasnt a mental illness anymore..
i was thinking it is horrendous how AIDS patients and gay people were being treated. i do not think there is anything wrong with being gay.

Forum List

Back