The Alpha And Omega Of Western Civilization

In the old Twitter I had roughly 20,000 followers. One of my good posts could get many hundreds or even thousands of looks, likes, retweets. Every retweet reaches dozens if not hundreds or more others so communication was fast and effective. The technology allows us to see the data on how many see our post and of course how many respond/retweet it. We had some really good debates and discussions on good threads.

But Elon's premium accounts now are the only ones who get that kind of activity. I have more than 30,000 followers now but because I do not have a premium account, no matter how good the post, only a few--I mean few like 5, 10, 15 people-- will see it and of those much fewer will retweet it. Getting good information out is much more difficult and attracting enough folks to have good discussions is pretty much impossible. That is the case of most of us on X.

It isn't intentional suppression of accounts as the old Twitter did, but it has the same effect.
OK, I bow to your experiences: I was never on Twitter. I don't think I posted anyplace other than here.

OK, I bow to your experiences: I was never on Twitter. I don't think I posted anyplace other than here.
Social media is the only serious form of communication left to us as the MSM is now pretty much controlled by Democrats and the deep state. They also control most of social media but using a little creativity we still can reach more people via that medium than any other way. There are some awesome conservative voices that are premium accounts and we retweet those as much as possible. I may need to spring for a premium account from now through November just to get my own voice out there.

Forum List

Back