🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The American Conservative

The word "conservative" has become pretty murky under Trump.

Fiscally, he's to the Left of Keynes. He's the freakin' Fiscal All You Can Eat Donut Shop.

I assume this context doesn't include that.

Conservatism has taken a beating from it's association with Free Trade and the failures of that policy.

AND the Republican Party's response to being called on that.

But the ideology is still there. Just leaderless and in disarray.

Foreign policy is a government function. American Conservatives have always recognized that.
Immaterial to what I said- unjust war is,well, unjust- a just war is self defense- not retaliation for unjust intervention- the constitution says the congress has the authority to Declare War- it's hasn't. Declaration is a Public Announcement- not a proclamation of authorizing military use- words mean things, or they don't- conservatives don't have a lock on intentional misrepresentation/intentional misinterpretation, and neither do democrats- both subscribe to it to sell their brand of bullshit which means only, how hard the brick wall is hit- same destination, different rate of descent- and yes, we are descending and devolving from a Free Society to a completely controlled society- it's not a matter of if, but, a matter of when the control becomes complete = brick wall.

What is our answer to Muslim aggression?
Get the hell out of their faces and put an end to the policy of global military hegemony.

Let's say the Chinese established military bases in Canada, Mexico, Cuba, and all along the northern frontiers of South America...Then prosecuted a policy of military incursion into a number of the states.

You think that Muricans might get equally "aggressive"?

These people are well aware of the political climate in the U.S. and posts like these that blame America encourage the violence directed at the U.S.
Do you blame your neighbor when your cable tv goes out- or when you crap your pants? Or over spend your budget? Or spank your kid? Or lie to your boss? Why is it people want to blame others for problems they create? When you go in someone else's home do you abide their rules or do you make your own to suit you? Do you go in uninvited and threaten your neighbors way of life? Like oddball said: google self awareness-

Get the hell out of their faces and put an end to the policy of global military hegemony.

Let's say the Chinese established military bases in Canada, Mexico, Cuba, and all along the northern frontiers of South America...Then prosecuted a policy of military incursion into a number of the states.

9-11 was committed primarily be citizens of a state that we were allied with, and were instrumental in protecting said nation from external invasion.

NOT bothering them, does not seem to be nearly enough.

9-11 was committed primarily be citizens of a state that we were allied with, and were instrumental in protecting said nation from external invasion.

That said "allied" state has proven time and again that they're are more than capable of defending their own damned dirt, without being our little welfare case in the region.

As for the reasons OBL claimed to have created the attack, let's just take his word on it...

https://www.quora.com/What-was-Osama-Bin-Ladens-motive-for-9-11

Would not stop another 9-11.
Never would have happened if we didn't stick our nose where it didn't belong.

So, you are taking Bin Laden at his word? That his motivation was the desecration of sacred saudi soil by infidel feet?

Myself, I do not find his justifications of his hate credible. I think if it was not that excuse, he would have found another.

9-11

Get out of the ME.

What do you think caused 9-11?

Osama bin Laden's hatred.
Bin laden didn`t fly planes into high rises in Canada, Japan, Germany or any other country that doesn`t meddle. 9-11 was a gift to the military contractors. Keep poking that dog with a big stick isn`t a good idea.

Iran`s been provoking us for years by having their country right in the middle of dozens of our military bases.
25-5.jpg

That said "allied" state has proven time and again that they're are more than capable of defending their own damned dirt, without being our little welfare case in the region.

As for the reasons OBL claimed to have created the attack, let's just take his word on it...

https://www.quora.com/What-was-Osama-Bin-Ladens-motive-for-9-11

1. Whether or not Saudi Arabian needed our help is not my point. My point is that they had it. Helping protect a nation from an invasion, is, to sane people, BETTER than leaving them alone. So, leaving them alone, does not seem good enough.

2. No, I won't be taking Bin Laden's word at face value. As he was a vile mass murderer, he does not have much credibility with me.

9-11

Get out of the ME.

What do you think caused 9-11?

Osama bin Laden's hatred.
Bin laden didn`t fly planes into high rises in Canada, Japan, Germany or any other country that doesn`t meddle. 9-11 was a gift to the military contractors. Keep poking that dog with a big stick isn`t a good idea.

And by meddle, you mean protect his homeland from foreign invasion.

What is your answer to Muslim aggression?

Iran`s been provoking us for years by having their country right in the middle of dozens of our military bases.
25-5.jpg

Why doesn't your map have all the Iranian bases and allied camps and forces listed?

The picture painted might be very different if, you know, it was accurate.

Never would have happened if we didn't stick our nose where it didn't belong.
Riiight, because Muslims have never been aggressors before the US came along.

Our first foreign war after the Revolution was with Muslims. Was Thomas Jefferson apart of the industrial military complex as well?

Our first foreign war after the Revolution was with Muslims.
I know the story, bud- Jefferson was tired of paying ransom and congress wouldn't stop it so he did- THEN he came home-
We FORCED a regime change in Iran in 1953- so British Petroleum (whom we fought a war with to get out from under) could control the natural resources- ALL conflicts are the result of one forcing his will on another, bud. The US has become the world's leading expert at that. Stop blaming the world for the problems the US has- clean our own back yard then worry about someone else's-

Why pick 1953?

I thought a hawk had excellent eye sight
CIA admits role in 1953 Iranian coup

In history the time line is assigned by looking back, just as it is in 'for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction'- it's not known until it happens- ignoring it requires being willfully blind-

Riight, the CIA is the only reason Muslims act like complete barbarians.

Obviously you are a Muslim apologist and cannot admit that all Muslim regimes are brutal oppressors, and most are terrorist supporters.

The coup was done by western powers trying to protect their own interests, because Iran seized their assets. Yes when you steal from a nation you can expect some blowback. But to you, Iran is always innocent and never did anything wrong.

Forum List

Back