"the americans" season two finale

shart_attack

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
hangin' with my bro e.coli
What did you make of it?

I thought Agent Beeman cooperated with the KGB, and got them the ECHO program they wanted in exchange for operative Nina Sergeevna's freedom.

Was kinda shocked, the way it turned out for Sergeevna.

Beeman turned out to be a total pussy - now totally alone and deservedly so.

Nina remains the hottest homely girl in the history of television. Sorry to see her go.

It will be interesting to see how they groom their daughter to be part of the commie infrastructure - of course we, the audience, know that the Soviet Union will be defunct long before she makes it through college, let alone into the CIA or State Department or FBI.

It is interesting how the relationship of Elizabeth & Phillip moves along. They seem to "love" each other, each in their own way, but on some very basic things they are on completely different wavelengths.

I think Ollie North was a good addition to the writing team this year. All in all, probably the best "adult" television program I saw this year. Looking forward to the next season.

Beeman turned out to be a total pussy - now totally alone and deservedly so.

Nina remains the hottest homely girl in the history of television. Sorry to see her go.

It will be interesting to see how they groom their daughter to be part of the commie infrastructure - of course we, the audience, know that the Soviet Union will be defunct long before she makes it through college, let alone into the CIA or State Department or FBI.

It is interesting how the relationship of Elizabeth & Phillip moves along. They seem to "love" each other, each in their own way, but on some very basic things they are on completely different wavelengths.

I think Ollie North was a good addition to the writing team this year. All in all, probably the best "adult" television program I saw this year. Looking forward to the next season.

Ollie was involved in one episode....

Forum List

Back