🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The amount of new people joining and puppeting foreign propaganda is alarming.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Common sense says this is all just a further attempt to destabilize & divide Americans and it saddens me to see so many of you, who I know, to be thanking these posts simply to further your hatred of the left/right paradigm.

Stand up for your supposed principles and start calling out these foreigners for what they are doing. Just look at all the new joins in the last few days.

The motive IS OBVIOUS

Foreign influence is supposedly a terrible crime & a traitorous act. Yet on this very forum many of you not only applaud it, you encourage it.

Common sense says this is all just a further attempt to destabilize & divide Americans and it saddens me to see so many of you, who I know, to be thanking these posts simply to further your hatred of the left/right paradigm.

Stand up for your supposed principles and start calling out these foreigners for what they are doing. Just look at all the new joins in the last few days.

The motive IS OBVIOUS
Foreign communist indoctrination/puppeteering and encouragement has been going on for years via our public educational system, especially the colleges.

Yep...The best way to enable the Russians to control our thinking
is to create collusion theories and then cheer the Russians on.

Schiff dealt with Russians. Mark Warner called a Russian friend of
Putin's to contact Steele.

Does everybody believe that doesn't encourage the Russians to undermine
us.

Ever since we elected a community organizer and took away free speech, the country has gone downhill.

The motive IS OBVIOUS

It's midterm shill time.

iu

The motive IS OBVIOUS

Half of them at least are just sock puppets of the regulars.

The motive IS OBVIOUS

It's midterm shill time.

iu
300px-Come._Our_Path_Is_Long_And_Many_Trolls_Await..jpg

Forum List

Back