The Anatomy of Judgment

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This is a new sermon from Michael Boldea Jr. I haven't been posting his sermons lately so I thought today would be a good day to get back to it. It is troubling to me that the sermons Boldea preaches are not to be found in most churches today. I believe Michael Boldea has the mind of God on what Judgment means when speaking of the Judgment of God. What he has to say will come as a surprise to some Christians here who are under the assumption that the judgment of God is only falling upon the unbelievers. The judgment of God will fall upon Christians also --- the difference being --- Christians will be judged far more severely than the unbelievers will be.

Hand of Help Ministries

As the day draws near and we are barreling toward a certain and inevitable judgment, I’ve found myself contemplating what the judgment of God looks like more often than I would like. It is not merely a philosophical or intellectual exercise, but a true and honest searching, especially in light of the fact that everywhere you turn you have preachers and pastors calling one thing or another the judgment of God, then summarily retract their statement and apologize for their insensitivity the following day.

How can we define the judgment of God? Will we know it when we see it? Will it look like what we’ve always expected it to look like, or will it be something wholly unprecedented?

These are the questions I struggle with, the questions that bounce off the sides of my cranium on chilly spring mornings, and starry spring nights.

The reason understanding the judgment of God is so important is that once judgment commences, it eliminates the possibility of repentance. As long as God is warning, as long as God is pleading, as long as He is allowing certain things in the hopes of correcting us, the possibility of repentance, of turning from our wicked ways and once more seeking His face is implied. Once judgment is poured out, however, the possibility of repentance is eliminated, done away with, and all that remains from that moment forward is the reckoning.

When speaking of the judgment of God, I believe one of the most important things we must know is that the possessions of the wealthy will not be able to hedge against it, nor will the strength of the young, nor the wisdom of the old, nor the preparations of the prepared. The only thing that will inoculate us from the judgment of God when it commences, the only thing that will keep us, protect us, and carry us through it all, will be to be in Him.

This is how we will likewise know that it is His judgment, and not just a loving warning. Nothing men can do to hedge against it will work, nothing that man can prepare for with his hands, his intellect, or his abilities will weather the fierceness of His judgment when it is finally poured out.

The judgment of God is also an all-encompassing proposition. By this, I mean that there will be no avenue of escape, no way to minimize it, soften the blow, or alleviate the ripple effects for those who are not found to be under the shadow of His wing.

Men will not be able to beg, bribe, steal, or force their way out of the outpouring of God’s judgment no matter who they are, how hard they try, or what connections they might have made along the way.

Although we have a tendency to gloss over it, because let’s face it we would rather just not deal with the implications, the last thing we must acknowledge about the judgment of God is that it begins in His house.

God is not a busybody, endlessly concerned about the neighbor’s yard; He cleans His yard first, then proceeds with the rest of the block. What the notion of judgment beginning in God’s house first must tell us, is that even within His house there are practices and individuals deserving of judgment.

Just because we call ourselves sons or daughters of God does not give us a blanket immunity, nor will God wink at the selfsame practices among His children that He will subsequently judge in those of the world.

Contrary to the incessant blathering of some, God does hold His own to a higher standard, He does have greater expectations of those calling Him Father than He does of those who don’t, and He will, for the sake of His Son’s blood judge those who trample upon it more harshly still.

With love in Christ,
Michael Boldea Jr.

Last edited:
In Psalm 17 verses 9,10,11, 12 & 13 King David identifies the wicked as Gods sword. Is God in control or what? Listen to this.......

Psalm 17 verse starting with verse 8 the words of David........ Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me from my deadly enemies, who compass me about. They are inclosed in their own fat, with their mouth they speak proudly. They have now compassed us in our steps; they have set their eyes bowing down to the earth; Like as a lion that is greedy of his prey and as it were a young lion lurking in secret places.

VERSE 13...........ARISE O LORD, disappoint him, cast him down, deliver my soul from the wicked WHICH IS THY SWORD.

VERSE 14 FROM MEN THAT ARE THY HAND, O LORD, from men of the world............

As we can see from Psalm 17 the wicked are the sword of God. He isn't wielding it carelessly. Do not fear because if you fear the LORD? You do not have to fear anyone else. The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom.

God shows Himself shrewd with the shrewd according to scripture. What does this mean? It means that the pit the enemies of God have dug for us here in America is the pit they are going to fall into themselves. Imagine it. They are privately celebrating the demise of Christians in America not realizing it is their own families and themselves that shall perish in the future. Not the Christians holding fast to God.

Many who have assisted in the agenda of promoting a communist new world order are never going to see the day they helped plan! How ironic.

Gods judgment has not fallen yet so while there is time it is imperative that those who do not know the mercy of God, the forgiveness of God, the redemption of their souls by God through His Son Jesus Christ's shed blood at the cross need to do so while there is still time.

The bible says Whosoever calls upon the name of the LORD shall be saved. Whosoever means whosoever... anyone! What wonderful news to know God loves us and desires for us to turn to His Son for salvation.

Why is God delaying His judgment? He is longsuffering and wants us to turn from our wicked ways and turn to Him. With all our hearts. That is all God is requiring of all of us. Repentance. A turn around. It's 2 Chronicles 7: 14. It's the book of Joel.... call an assembly and a fast and this time don't rend your clothing but your hearts....Let the priests weep between the porch and the altar. That is what time it is for America. BEFORE judgment falls.

In the story of Ninevah, God repented of destroying the Ninevites. Why? They repented first. In the story of Lot God had to send angels to remove Lot before he could destroy Sodom. Why? They had no intention of repenting. Which one do you think America is? Ninevah or Sodom? ( I know Ninevah was destroyed 100 yrs later according to Book of Nahum but the first warning they heeded was what spared them )

Last edited:
God's mercy is available while he is withholding judgment. It is wise to come to the LORD while there is still time.

This is a new sermon from Michael Boldea Jr. I haven't been posting his sermons lately so I thought today would be a good day to get back to it. It is troubling to me that the sermons Boldea preaches are not to be found in most churches today. I believe Michael Boldea has the mind of God on what Judgment means when speaking of the Judgment of God. What he has to say will come as a surprise to some Christians here who are under the assumption that the judgment of God is only falling upon the unbelievers. The judgment of God will fall upon Christians also --- the difference being --- Christians will be judged far more severely than the unbelievers will be.

Hand of Help Ministries

As the day draws near and we are barreling toward a certain and inevitable judgment, I’ve found myself contemplating what the judgment of God looks like more often than I would like. It is not merely a philosophical or intellectual exercise, but a true and honest searching, especially in light of the fact that everywhere you turn you have preachers and pastors calling one thing or another the judgment of God, then summarily retract their statement and apologize for their insensitivity the following day.

How can we define the judgment of God? Will we know it when we see it? Will it look like what we’ve always expected it to look like, or will it be something wholly unprecedented?

These are the questions I struggle with, the questions that bounce off the sides of my cranium on chilly spring mornings, and starry spring nights.

The reason understanding the judgment of God is so important is that once judgment commences, it eliminates the possibility of repentance. As long as God is warning, as long as God is pleading, as long as He is allowing certain things in the hopes of correcting us, the possibility of repentance, of turning from our wicked ways and once more seeking His face is implied. Once judgment is poured out, however, the possibility of repentance is eliminated, done away with, and all that remains from that moment forward is the reckoning.

When speaking of the judgment of God, I believe one of the most important things we must know is that the possessions of the wealthy will not be able to hedge against it, nor will the strength of the young, nor the wisdom of the old, nor the preparations of the prepared. The only thing that will inoculate us from the judgment of God when it commences, the only thing that will keep us, protect us, and carry us through it all, will be to be in Him.

This is how we will likewise know that it is His judgment, and not just a loving warning. Nothing men can do to hedge against it will work, nothing that man can prepare for with his hands, his intellect, or his abilities will weather the fierceness of His judgment when it is finally poured out.

The judgment of God is also an all-encompassing proposition. By this, I mean that there will be no avenue of escape, no way to minimize it, soften the blow, or alleviate the ripple effects for those who are not found to be under the shadow of His wing.

Men will not be able to beg, bribe, steal, or force their way out of the outpouring of God’s judgment no matter who they are, how hard they try, or what connections they might have made along the way.

Although we have a tendency to gloss over it, because let’s face it we would rather just not deal with the implications, the last thing we must acknowledge about the judgment of God is that it begins in His house.

God is not a busybody, endlessly concerned about the neighbor’s yard; He cleans His yard first, then proceeds with the rest of the block. What the notion of judgment beginning in God’s house first must tell us, is that even within His house there are practices and individuals deserving of judgment.

Just because we call ourselves sons or daughters of God does not give us a blanket immunity, nor will God wink at the selfsame practices among His children that He will subsequently judge in those of the world.

Contrary to the incessant blathering of some, God does hold His own to a higher standard, He does have greater expectations of those calling Him Father than He does of those who don’t, and He will, for the sake of His Son’s blood judge those who trample upon it more harshly still.

With love in Christ,
Michael Boldea Jr.

A very interesting sermon.

I am terrified of God.

Look what He did to His bornless "sons of God" that (not who, as they were not human; and were, not are, because they spiritually died a long time ago) rebelled with satan — and they committed only one sin of which we're aware. (Isaiah 14:12-24)

I sin more in five minutes than satan and his crew ever did in all the unfathomably aeonic timelessness when they were yet in The Master's presence!!!

Look what God allowed to happen to Joseph. (The Cliff's Notes version: Joseph the son of Jacob Wikipedia.)

Look what He did to Jonah — i.e. the judgment God gave him for his not having followed God's command. (The Cliff's Notes version: Jonah. And oh, by the way, here is my favorite secular allegory of the story of Jonah: Samuel Taylor Coleridge, The Rime of the Ancient Mariner. Up the Irons™, mates; just sayin'.)

Look what He allowed satan to do to His faithful servant Job.

Look what He allowed to happen to John the Baptist, who Jesus Christ Himself said in Matthew Chapter 11 was greater than the "least in the kingdom of heaven".

Look what He did to Christ our Savior Himself, Who was without sin, PERIOD.

Is God love?

Yes. But He is most certainly a God of judgment as well. And anyone who doesn't think so obviously doesn't truly understand the scriptures.

Thank you precious Yeshua the Christ my Savior for loving me so much that You kept Your Word to our Father and died for me, a sinner.

Amen.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2u_rEcWW8M]Kris Kristofferson, Why Me, Lord?[/ame]
___________________________________________________________________________________

1.) "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the Holy is understanding." — Proverbs 9:10

2.) "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell." — Matthew 10:28

3.) "Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin." — James 4:17

4.) "And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of Him:

For whom the Lord loveth He chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom He receiveth.

If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?

But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons."
— Hebrews 12:5-8

Last edited:
Christ died long before you were born. Which of your sins did He actually pay for and which did He leave for you, to complete the gift of salvation? How much of your righteousness is required? How much was Christ's righteousness responsible for?

What loving Father would judge a criminal and an innocent man for the same crimes?

Why does God keep saying that if you are covered in the blood of the Lamb there will be no condemnation?

If God can't remember your sins, are you keeping track of them for Him?

"I, even I, am the one who wipes out your transgressions for My own sake, And I will not remember your sins.

Read Hebrew 11. I bet you could list their flaws and criminal activity. Did you know Samson lost a bet and then robbed and killed over 30 men to pay off His debt? God didn't list his sins, or David's or any of the other's sins in what is called the Great Hall of Faith:

Hebrews 11:32 reads:
"And what more shall I say? For time will fail me if I tell of Gideon, Barak, Samson, Jephthah, of David and Samuel and the prophets."

Seems their faith was front and center. It's like God didn't remember all of the bad stuff they did, that comes to our minds. If you want condemned for your sins, it's simple. Don't accept the gift. If you would prefer this instead,

Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

then accept Christ as your Savior and God promises not to judge you. In fact, accept Christ, and your name is written down in the Book of Life, at that time, not at some point in the future, if you measure up.

You do understand that if you believe that you are going to be judged on your sins, then expect to die again, because the punishment for sin is death. A second one.

This is a much better arrangement between a Father and His child:
Romans 4:7 "Blessed," he says, "are those whose iniquities have been forgiven, and .... on the man to whom God credits righteousness apart from works
Work for Christ's sake. Not for your own righteousness.

Last edited:
Sharty: A very interesting sermon.

Sharty: I am terrified of God.

Look what He did to His bornless "sons of God" that (not who, as they were not human; and were, not are, because they spiritually died a long time ago) rebelled with satan — and they committed only one sin of which we're aware. (Isaiah 14:12-24)

It is written:

It came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that were fair, and they took them wives of all which they chose.

And the Lord said, My spirit will not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be a hundred and twenty years.

There were giants on the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. And God saw that the wickedness of man was was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them. But Noah found grace in the sight of God. - Genesis 6 : 1 - 8

Sharty: I sin more in five minutes than satan and his crew ever did in all the unfathomably aeonic timelessness when they were yet in The Master's presence!!!
Jeri: That would be impossible, Sharty. Satan is responsible for satanism, witchcraft, the occult, disease, suicide, depression, murder, rape, false prophets, gangs, drug industry, sex industry, every war, every plague, every evil that has ever taken place upon the earth - was birthed from Satan and his fallen angels, principalities, powers, demons. The Christian is not called to have sympathy for the devil and his works. The Christian is called to expose Satan and destroy his works. Never feel sympathy for the devil. No man or woman is more compassionate or merciful then God Almighty and He has no sympathy for the devil. Neither do I.

Sharty: Look what God allowed to happen to Joseph. (The Cliff's Notes version: Joseph the son of Jacob Wikipedia.)

Jeri: Christians quote from the bible to tell the story of Joseph and we know that man's opinion doesn't factor into the Word of God. The story of Joseph is one of the most powerful stories of God's love and deliverance for His people ever told! Once you are born again, you see things as God sees them. The Holy Spirit is the author and the revelator of the Scriptures - ye must be born again to recieve the revelation of Christ in the story of Joseph. It is a picture of Jesus disguising himself from his brethren because God had planned a great deliverance for His people! It is a beautiful, beautiful story! My favorite from the Old Testament in fact!

Sharty: Look what He did to Jonah — i.e. the judgment God gave him for his not having followed God's command. (The Cliff's Notes version: Jonah. And oh, by the way, here is my favorite secular allegory of the story of Jonah: Samuel Taylor Coleridge, The Rime of the Ancient Mariner. Up the Irons™, mates; just sayin'.)
There are no secular allegories to consider about the story of Jonah, Sharty. There is only the Word of God which is true which means so is the story of Jonah. Jonah was a prophet sent by God to Ninevah. He decided he did not want to go because he knew of the great mercy of God! So he tried to ignore the command from God Almighty to got to Nivenah and decided to head towards Tarshish instead! God caused a great storm to arise and in the midst of it Jonah was fast asleep while the pagan mariners prayed to their gods to no avail.. ! Let us examine the scriptures on this story:

But the Lord sent out a great wind into the sea, and there was a mighty tempest in the sea, so that the ship was like to be broken. Then the mariners were afraid, and cried every man unto his god, and cast forth the wares that were in the ship into the sea to lighten it of them. But Jonah had gone down into the sides of the ship; and he lay, and was fast asleep.

So the ship master came to him and said, what meanest thou, O sleeper? Arise, call upon thy God if so be that God will think upon us, that we perish not. - Jonah 1 : 4,5

I found it interesting that at the beginning these mariners are praying to their gods - perhaps baal and so nothing happened. The storm increased and their gods could not calm that storm. Why? Because God Almighty was in full charge. ( there is no power greater than God Almightys Power ) So these men realize game time is over. We need this prophet to call on His God! By verse 14 they were praying to the Lord themselves! They finally found the right God to pray to in the midst of that storm! The fear of the Lord is a good thing!

Check it out! It is written: Wherefore they cried unto the LORD, and said, We beseech thee, O Lord, we beseech thee, let us not perish for this man's life, and lay not upon us innocent blood; for thou, O LORD hast done as it pleased thee! - Jonah 1 : 14

Oh my, my my! How quickly they learned to pray to the right God! The Almighty God! Glory! Hallelujah!

So once Jonah submitted to God and was willing to do what he was assigned to do God delivered him. It's a wonderful story about Gods compassion and mercy for the people of Ninevah. In fact, after Jonah delivered the warning and the people repented? He became angry! He wanted God to destroy them! Instead the people repented and God repented of His plans to destroy them. About a 100 yrs later they turned back to their sin and in Nahum ( first chapter ) you'll see they were later destroyed.

Jonah was angry about Gods compassion and mercy for these sinners. So in the end God had to teach him a lesson about His compassion and mercy for the lost. You see, God said these people do not know their left hand from their right hand! They needed a Prophet sent to them to point out judgment was coming and they must repent. On that note, I wonder what kind of judgment is in store for America with consideration to the fact that here we do know our left hand from our right hand. We know the Word of God, we have the bible available to us to study the word of God, we have the choice to serve God or to serve Satan and so what excuse will any of us have when judgment falls? Something to consider. I'm glad you brought up Jonah. Next you say.........

It is written:

The Lord blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning: for he had fourteen thousand she asses. He had seven sons and three daughters. And he called them Jemimma; and then name of the second Kezia and the name of the third one, Keren happuch. And in all the land there were no women found so fair as the daughters of Job: and their father gave them an inheritance with their brethren. - Job 42: 12, 13, 14.

There is no testimony without a test and there is no triumph without a trial. The story of Job is again about God being challenged by Satan over his Servant Job and God winning the victory - even by the testimony of His Servant Jobs faithfulness because by Job standing firm with God he proved Satan was a liar. Satan is a liar and his servants are liars. God is a rewarder to those who diligently seek him. Never believe the devil or his workers, people. God is good. All the time!

Sharty: Look what He allowed to happen to John the Baptist, who Jesus Christ Himself said in Matthew Chapter 11 was greater than the "least in the kingdom of heaven".

Is God love?

Yes it is. Again you are not born again, you have a form of religion but you deny the power of God and for what reason only the Holy Spirit can show you. The love of God is this, Sharty. For God so loved the World that He gave His Only Begotten Son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life. When I was small and a member of a church that didn't teach the redemption plan I thought I would be saved and go to heaven for being a Catholic. I didn't realize I had to be "born again". But I did. So do you.

If God could have saved your soul any other way, don't you think he would have done it? He couldn't and that is why He sent His Only Begotten Son to hang upon a cross for you. To redeem you. To ransom you so that you would not be eternally lost. It was Gods great love for the world that compelled Him to send His Only Begotten Son. God loves us that much! Isn't that wonderful news?!

Amen.

I'm believing God for great things on this board. I can see He has broken the curses spoken over peoples lives, He has exposed the works of darkness and He has set the enemy to flight, He has sent His Holy Spirit today to minister to the people and He has glorified His Son today. To God be the Glory it has been a beautiful day and I give God praise for the Victory He has given me through Christ Jesus My Lord.

- Jeremiah

Last edited:
The song the Holy Spirit gave me this evening.

Last edited by a moderator:
i belive God withholds judement so that when he does it is justified ie hugh hefner

I believe for Hugh Hefner's salvation! Sure! Why not? God's arm is not too short to reach anyone, Tyrone. Are you washed by the Blood of the Lamb?

God loves you, Tyrone! :smiliehug:

Phillipians 1: 28

And in nothing be terrified by your adversaries: which is to them an evident token of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that of God.

What does this mean? It means that the Christians fearlessness is a sign of our salvation while the children of darkness are fearful which is a sign of their destruction.

( the wicked flee when no one is chasing them but the righteous are as bold as a lion )

Are you saved? Are you washed in the Blood of the Lamb and ready to meet the Lord? Today is the day of salvation! Call upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved!

What a joyful song this is! Enjoy!

[ame=http://youtu.be/ZGmwkLptxOE]Are You Washed in the Blood of the Lamb - YouTube[/ame]

Message to the Saints! Keep on the Firing Line! Glory to God! This song blesses my soul!

[ame=http://youtu.be/Yx-ArR-nGR4]Cathedrals - Keep on the Firing Line / Army of the Lord - YouTube[/ame]

Listen to this prayer. This is the prayer of Salvation. Jesus loves you. If you have not accepted Christ please do so today.

[ame=http://youtu.be/nqRGGYFWBek]Are You Saved?-Prayer of Salvation - YouTube[/ame]

Jeri, a loving God does not send his creation to hell.

Begin a serious period of study, prayer, and reflection.

Lean on Jesus, not man.

I have. It is on the Pentacostal Fire thread. You're invited although I didn't do that @ thingy. I figure the Lord will bring the people. That is how it was done in the old days. No advertisements, gimmicks, just dependence on the Holy Ghost to draw those who would come to Jesus. Blessed be the name of the Lord. God loves you, Starkey. Me too.

Forum List

Back