🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The ANIMALS Israel is supposed to "make peace" with:

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Some Tidbits of Hamas Constitution, these are the animals that Israel is expected to negotiate and make peace with:
Hamas Covenant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Article 2 of Hamas' Charter defines Hamas as a "universal movement" and "one of the branches of the Muslim Brotherhood in Palestine"
Article 6 Hamas is uniquely Palestinian,[20] and "strives to raise the banner of Allah over every inch of Palestine"[12][17]
Article 13 There is no negotiated settlement possible. Jihad is the only answer.[17]
“Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it”
"This is the law governing the land of Palestine in the Islamic Sharia (law) and the same goes for any land the Moslems have conquered by force."
"Initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences, are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement. "

"Secularism completely contradicts religious ideology. Attitudes, conduct and decisions stem from ideologies.we are unable to exchange the present or future Islamic Palestine with the secular idea. The Islamic nature of Palestine is part of our religion and whoever takes his religion lightly is a loser."

"Peace and quiet would not be possible except under the wing of Islam. Past and present history are the best witness to that. It is the duty of the followers of other religions to stop
disputing the sovereignty of Islam in this region, because the day these followers should take over there will be nothing but carnage, displacement and terror."

How anyone cannot see that the enemies of Israel have vowed the same wrath on America is beyond me. They are truly blind. - Jeremiah

How anyone cannot see that the enemies of Israel have vowed the same wrath on America is beyond me. They are truly blind. - Jeremiah
What's even funnier is the same delusional morons who support the Hamas animals, claim to be against racism, apartheid, injustice, persecution, terror, and violence. What a bunch of jokers.

What's even funnier is the same delusional morons who support the Hamas animals, claim to be against racism, apartheid, injustice, persecution, terror, and violence. What a bunch of jokers.
And the jockstrap holders say Hamas doesn't really mean what their charter says. I certainly believe Hamas means what they say.

And the jockstrap holders say Hamas doesn't really mean what their charter says. I certainly believe Hamas means what they say.
Yeah right. Of course it's not like they aren't currently running Gaza like an Islamic Shariah terrorist shithole.

LOL...i have about 30 more volumes of the talmud i have to read before i get to the MAMAS charter, thanks.

buy, you jews sure do not like us gentiles, do ya?

LOL...i have about 30 more volumes of the talmud i have to read before i get to the MAMAS charter, thanks.

Did the retard just compare a religious book to the charter of a terrorist group explaining its intentions?

Eh Seal, looks like it's time for another diaper change for you.

He likes to spew the shit Nazi cocksuckers usually do about the Talmud. It's the same playbook and talking points over and over.

It's just Seal's way of expressing his discontent with all those British footprints in Irish potatos.

Eh Seal, looks like it's time for another diaper change for you.

He likes to spew the shit Nazi cocksuckers usually do about the Talmud. It's the same playbook and talking points over and over.

:clap2:

Ever hear the phrase " Actions speak louder then words?" The Muslims actually ACT on it and that is the difference. Of course, being the righteous gentile that you are you wouldn't know the difference. Speaking of hate, see below. This is just one SMALL example of " FINE CHRISTIAN LEARNING!) You were taught well ! Your parents must be SOOOOO happy !!!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

◄ Revelation 3:9 ►

New International Version (©1984)
I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.
New Living Translation (©2007)
Look, I will force those who belong to Satan's synagogue--those liars who say they are Jews but are not--to come and bow down at your feet. They will acknowledge that you are the ones I love.

English Standard Version (©2001)
Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet and they will learn that I have loved you.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
Behold, I will cause those of the synagogue of Satan, who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie-- I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and make them know that I have loved you.

Holman Christian Standard Bible (©2009)
Take note! I will make those from the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews and are not, but are lying--note this--I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I have loved you.

International Standard Version (©2012)
I will make those who belong to the synagogue of Satan—those who claim to be Jews and aren't, but are lying—come and bow down at your feet. Then they will realize that I have loved you.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
“And behold, I grant some of the synagogue of Satan, of those who say about themselves that they are Jews and are not, but they are lying, behold, I shall make them come and worship before your feet and to know that I love you.”

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
I will make those who are in Satan's synagogue come and bow at your feet and realize that I have loved you. They claim that they are Jewish, but they are lying.

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.

American King James Version
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.

American Standard Version
Behold, I give of the synagogue of Satan, of them that say they are Jews, and they are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Douay-Rheims Bible
Behold, I will bring of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie. Behold, I will make them to come and adore before thy feet. And they shall know that I have loved thee.

Darby Bible Translation
Behold, I make them of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews, and are not, but lie; behold, I will cause that they shall come and shall do homage before thy feet, and shall know that I have loved thee.

English Revised Version
Behold, I give of the synagogue of Satan, of them which say they are Jews, and they are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Webster's Bible Translation
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Weymouth New Testament
I will cause some belonging to Satan's synagogue who say that they themselves are Jews, and are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall at your feet and know for certain that I have loved you.

World English Bible
Behold, I give of the synagogue of Satan, of those who say they are Jews, and they are not, but lie. Behold, I will make them to come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.

Young's Literal Translation
lo, I make of the synagogue of the Adversary those saying themselves to be Jews, and are not, but do lie; lo, I will make them that they may come and bow before thy feet, and may know that I loved thee.

Barnes' Notes on the Bible
Behold, I will make - Greek, "I give" - δίδωμι didōmi; that is, I will arrange matters so that this shall occur. The word implies that he had power to do this, and consequently proves that he has power over the heart of man, and Call secure such a result as he chooses.

Them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews - Who profess to be Jews, but are really of the synagogue of Satan. See the notes on Revelation 2:9. The meaning is, that, though they were of Jewish extraction, and boasted much of being Jews, yet they were really under the influence of Satan, and their assemblages deserved to be called his "synagogue."

And are not, but do lie - It is a false profession altogether. Compare notes on 1 John 1:6.

Behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet - The word rendered "worship" here, means, properly, to full prostrate; and then to do homage, or to worship in the proper sense, as this was commonly done by falling prostrate. See the notes on Matthew 2:2. So far as the word is concerned, it may refer either to spiritual homage, that is, the worship of God; or it may mean respect as shown to superiors. If it is used here in the sense of divine worship properly so called, it means that they would be constrained to come and worship "before them," or in their very presence; if it is used in the more general signification, it means that they would be constrained to show them honor and respect. The latter is the probable meaning; that is, that they would be constrained to acknowledge that they were the children of God, or that God regarded them with his favor. It does not mean necessarily that they would themselves be converted to Christ, but that, as they had been accustomed to revile and oppose those who were true Christians, they would be constrained to come and render them the respect due to those who were sincerely endeavoring to serve their Maker. The truth taught here is, that it is in the power of the Lord Jesus so to turn the hearts of all the enemies of religion that they shall be brought to show respect to it; so to incline the minds of all people that they shall honor the church, or be at least outwardly its friends. Such homage the world shall yet be constrained to pay to it.

And to know that I have loved thee - This explains what he had just said, and shows that he means that the enemies of his church will yet be constrained to acknowledge that it enjoys the smiles of God, and that instead of being persecuted and reviled, it should be respected and loved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clarke's Commentary on the Bible
I will make them - Show them to be, of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews, pretending thereby to be of the synagogue of God, and consequently his true and peculiar children.

I will make them to come and worship - I will so dispose of matters in the course of my providence, that the Jews shall be obliged to seek unto the Christians for toleration, support, and protection, which they shall be obliged to sue for in the most humble and abject manner.

To know that I have loved thee - That the love which was formerly fixed on the Jews is now removed, and transferred to the Gentiles.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan,.... Which may be understood either of the Papists, the followers of the man of sin, whose coming was after the working of Satan, and whose doctrines are the doctrines of devils, many of whom will now be converted, and brought to the true church; or rather of the Jews, who had, and have, and will have till this time, their synagogues for religious worship in their way; but they are no other than synagogues of Satan; the men that assemble in them are of their father the devil, and do his works, and will do them:

which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; they are Jews by name and nation; they are. Jews outwardly, but not inwardly and spiritually, Romans 2:28; they are carnal wicked men, under the influence of Satan, though they pretend to be religious men, and worshippers of God:

---The one thing that many ( not all ) Christians and Muslims have in common! :clap2:-------:clap2:----------:clap2:------------------------------------------------------------

Wasnt The "Hamas charter" in chapter three of the Elders of zion charter?

Make sure you clean your ass with odd number of rocks, MUZZIE Boy. In America we use toilet paper.

This is what the " Christian " does. When confronted with what his own religion says about Jews, the hate and Anti Semitism they deflect and try to change the subject . He can " change" the subject all he wants; the truth never changes XXXXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL...i have about 30 more volumes of the talmud i have to read before i get to the HAMAS charter, thanks.

Did the retard just compare a religious book to the charter of a terrorist group explaining its intentions?

i think when chief rabbis of some sort or another who are of considerable import and influence such as dov lior and ovadia yusef (who si the spiritual leader of the shas political party) are preaching from the talmud that gentiles were put on this earth ro serve jews and that all arabs should be killed then yes, roudy, i did compare them.

for the re ord, a number of leaders have backed away from the wording of the charter but it is a historical document of sorts and usually, historical documents of this nature are rarely amended. ismael haniyah has backed off from the meaning.

This is what the " Christian " does. When confronted with what his own religion says about Jews, the hate and Anti Semitism they deflect and try to change the subject . He can " change" the subject all he wants; the truth never changes XXXXXXX
Didn;t you know, Proud Vet, that Jos (Yousef Mohammed) from Iran is a great admirer of the Ayatollah Khomeni?
Iran Politics Club: Ayatollah Khomeini on Sex, Marriage, Divorce & Relationships - Ahreeman X

LOL...i have about 30 more volumes of the talmud i have to read before i get to the HAMAS charter, thanks.

i think when chief rabbis of some sort or another who are of considerable import and influence such as dov lior and ovadia yusef (who si the spiritual leader of the shas political party) are preaching from the talmud that gentiles were put on this earth ro serve jews and that all arabs should be killed then yes, roudy, i did compare them.

for the re ord, a number of leaders have backed away from the wording of the charter but it is a historical document of sorts and usually, historical documents of this nature are rarely amended. ismael haniyah has backed off from the meaning.
For the record you're fulla shit. Israel is a secular democratic country. The personal beliefs of a few govt officials have no weight WHATSOVER on govt policy in Israel, and your response was actually totally irrelevant and off topic to the subject at hand which was the Charter aka constitution of Hamas which calls for apartheid religious persecution, and the destruction of the state of Israel.

:clap2:

Ever hear the phrase " Actions speak louder then words?" The Muslims actually ACT on it and that is the difference. Of course, being the righteous gentile that you are you wouldn't know the difference. Speaking of hate, see below. This is just one SMALL example of " FINE CHRISTIAN LEARNING!) You were taught well ! Your parents must be SOOOOO happy !!!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

QUOTE]

my parents are dead. leave them out of this.

Forum List

Back