🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The ANIMALS Israel is supposed to "make peace" with:

Did the retard just compare a religious book to the charter of a terrorist group explaining its intentions?

i think when chief rabbis of some sort or another who are of considerable import and influence such as dov lior and ovadia yusef (who si the spiritual leader of the shas political party) are preaching from the talmud that gentiles were put on this earth ro serve jews and that all arabs should be killed then yes, roudy, i did compare them.

for the re ord, a number of leaders have backed away from the wording of the charter but it is a historical document of sorts and usually, historical documents of this nature are rarely amended. ismael haniyah has backed off from the meaning.
For the record you're fulla shit. Israel is a secular democratic country. The personal beliefs of a few govt officials have no weight WHATSOVER on govt policy in Israel, and your response was actually totally irrelevant and off topic to the subject at hand which was the Charter aka constitution of Hamas which calls for apartheid religious persecution, and the destruction of the state of Israel.

your calling me a retard reflects more on your intelligence than mine.

i evacuate my bowels quite regularly. thank you for your concern.

a state that insists that it's existence be acknowledged as a jewish state can hardly be called secular or democratic.

:clap2:
LOL...i have about 30 more volumes of the talmud i have to read before i get to the MAMAS charter, thanks.

buy, you jews sure do not like us gentiles, do ya?

Ever hear the phrase " Actions speak louder then words?" The Muslims actually ACT on it and that is the difference. Of course, being the righteous gentile that you are you wouldn't know the difference. Speaking of hate, see below. This is just one SMALL example of " FINE CHRISTIAN LEARNING!) You were taught well ! Your parents must be SOOOOO happy !!!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

QUOTE]

my parents are dead. leave them out of this.

My, are we sensitive.Looks like I hit a nerve!Your parents must be sooooo proud of you; looking up from where they are GREAT CHRISTIAN TEACHING!!!!!

:clap2:

Ever hear the phrase " Actions speak louder then words?" The Muslims actually ACT on it and that is the difference. Of course, being the righteous gentile that you are you wouldn't know the difference. Speaking of hate, see below. This is just one SMALL example of " FINE CHRISTIAN LEARNING!) You were taught well ! Your parents must be SOOOOO happy !!!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

QUOTE]

my parents are dead. leave them out of this.

My, are we sensitive.Looks like I hit a nerve!Your parents must be sooooo proud of you; looking up from where they are GREAT CHRISTIAN TEACHING!!!!!

actually, i am not sensitive at all. i usually consider the source.

i have been subjected to far worse than your comment. my parents were roman carthoolic.

i think my parents would be very proud with me.

the only reason i bring it up is because there are supposed to be rules on this board and i regard that as a social contract to which we should tri to adhere. i, perhaps rashly, have decided not to report violations for personal reasons so my only recourse is to tell you to knock it off. this leaves me powerless, of course, but so be it.

so feel free, if that is your wont. i have survived the worst and there is nothing further you or anyone else can do to hurt me.

actually, i am not sensitive at all. i usually consider the source.

i have been subjected to far worse than your comment. my parents were roman carthoolic.

i think my parents would be very proud with me.

the only reason i bring it up is because there are supposed to be rules on this board and i regard that as a social contract to which we should tri to adhere. i, perhaps rashly, have decided not to report violations for personal reasons so my only recourse is to tell you to knock it off. this leaves me powerless, of course, but so be it.

so feel free, if that is your wont. i have survived the worst and there is nothing further you or anyone else can do to hurt me.

Exactly what am I supposed to " knock off?" You're allowed to talk about how the Jews hate the Gentiles yet when I bring up the teachings of the FINE R.C. CHURCH you can't stand it?? Instead of exposing your Hate, Bigotry, AntiSemitism and all the other things your PARENTS and your CHURCH taught you why aren't you condemning the Muslims who kill and enslave those who have the CHUTZPAH to be a Christian???

Use that " Christian " garbage can most people call their mouth to yell about that Christian Minister who was just jailed in Iraq instead of bloviating your hatred towards the JEWS Yes..... Your RACIST, BIGOTED, ANTI SEMETIC , CATHOLIC PARENTS ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU !!!!! :clap2:

Yes, your parents were " Catholic" all right. You're just a Chip off the old block :clap2: :clap2:

i think when chief rabbis of some sort or another who are of considerable import and influence such as dov lior and ovadia yusef (who si the spiritual leader of the shas political party) are preaching from the talmud that gentiles were put on this earth ro serve jews and that all arabs should be killed then yes, roudy, i did compare them.

for the re ord, a number of leaders have backed away from the wording of the charter but it is a historical document of sorts and usually, historical documents of this nature are rarely amended. ismael haniyah has backed off from the meaning.
For the record you're fulla shit. Israel is a secular democratic country. The personal beliefs of a few govt officials have no weight WHATSOVER on govt policy in Israel, and your response was actually totally irrelevant and off topic to the subject at hand which was the Charter aka constitution of Hamas which calls for apartheid religious persecution, and the destruction of the state of Israel.

your calling me a retard reflects more on your intelligence than mine.

i evacuate my bowels quite regularly. thank you for your concern.

a state that insists that it's existence be acknowledged as a jewish state can hardly be called secular or democratic.
For the record calling you a retard is a correct observation of your behavior.

If other states that get carved out of the collapsed Ottoman Empire can call themselves "Muslim" or "Islamic" and wave the peaceful sword of Islam and Moon God all over their flags, then surely Israelis can call their state Jewish which was established on ancient Jewish lands.

For the record, it seems like during one of those bowel movements what you had as shit for brains fell out. So I'm wondering what's actually left up there that all this garbage keeps coming out of?

Forum List

Back