The Anklebiter Returns

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re not the target audience, kiddo. Schiff is trying to reach rational adults with a sense of decency who care about how our country is run.

No, he's trying to reach out to a bunch of conspiratorial paranoid imbeciles which is probably why his nonsense is resonating with you.

No, he's trying to reach out to a bunch of conspiratorial paranoid imbeciles which is probably why his nonsense is resonating with you.
Care to explain what is conspiratorial and paranoid about taking the report of a whistleblower from our intelligence agencies?

Perhaps you prefer to live in ignorance, but maybe you shouldn’t attack those who chose not to.

Failure is something he enjoys.

“We’ve received a whistleblower complaint alleging DHS suppressed intel reports on Russian election interference, altered intel to match false Trump claims and made false statements to Congress,” Schiff, D-Calif., tweeted Wednesday afternoon. “This puts our national security at risk.”

Schiff reveals new whistleblower complaint alleging suppression of Russian election interference intel reports
You’re not the target audience, kiddo. Schiff is trying to reach rational adults with a sense of decency who care about how our country is run.
Sorry, but those types wrote Schifface off over a year ago.
This is what happens when you get caught repeatedly lying to us.
That can’t be it, after all, Trump is your leader and look at how he lies to y’all.
Well you see I don't believe that a differing opinion is automatically a lie.....neither is a punch-line in a joke.
Also, I consider an exaggeration designed for dramatic effect a tall tale....not a lie.
Course when somebody tells me I can keep my doctor and my insurance when he knows damned well his program won't allow me to do either....that's a friggen lie.
This is nothing but rationalization to excuse obvious lies told at your own expense.

I don’t understand why you are okay with how Trump treats you like idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back