The anti-Trump list gets longer

Billyjack

Rookie
Dec 10, 2015
Farrakan and Soros have now joined the GOP, Democrats, bureaucrats, crony capitalists, media, ACLU, NAACP, LGBT, PP, MSM, NOW aginst Trump. The election is really turning into whether you are for or agianst the desctruction of the USA.

As the list lengthens with more corrupt lying dickheads, one can't help but like Trump more.

Last edited:
But yet his numbers keep inching up.....how very strange. It's almost as if the American people don't want anymore of the BS that is going on.

Farrakan and Soros have now joined the GOP, Democrats, bureaucrats, crony capitalists, media, ACLU, NAACP, LGBT, PP, MSM, NOW aginst Trump. The election is really turning into whether you are for or agianst the desctruction of the USA.
Did isis put out a recruitment video for liberal tools?

Not sure why the sudden influx of trolls on USMB

But yet his numbers keep inching up.....how very strange. It's almost as if the American people don't want anymore of the BS that is going on.

strange he can't get 40% of his peers to endorse his BS ?

strange indeed.

strange he can't get 40% of his peers to endorse his BS ?

strange indeed.

Turn off the boob tube - boob - and attend one of his rallies - if you can get in
They usually sell out as soon as they're announced
Tough shit huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lassie------I believe that you hit the nail on the head-------Trump is
"ANYTHING------but the crap we have now and for the past
few decades" -----
-----now---just about anyone with a bit of
style and flair------and NOT OBAMA----and ---even NOT DEMOCRAT----
could win. Giuliani could win........even John Wayne ------if he was alive.
Alfred Hitchcock were he a US citizen. It's not Obama's fault-----I hope
he can put his legal career in order when he gets dumped out

Last edited:

Lassie------I believe that you hit the nail on the head-------Trump is
"ANYTHING------but the crap we have now and for the past
few decades" -----
-----now---just about anyone with a bit of
style and flair------and NOT OBAMA----and ---even NOT DEMOCRAT----
could win. Giuliani could win........even John Wayne ------if was alive.
Alfred Hitchcock were he a US citizen. It's not Obama's fault-----I hope
he can put his legal career in order when he gets dumped out

I see exactly why Trump's numbers are high, people are sick and tired of the same sick and tired government.

Forum List

Back