The Anti-Trump protests must make you very glad to be American

We have the EC here, Sport. That was a landslide.

I read the words but all I see is "We don't have a proper democracy".
obviously not super pacs, dark money campaign finance, gerrymandering, corporate owned media etc etc the list goes on
Which was all overturned by the people who said no to Hillary and her crony pals.

The minority you mean?
Learn how a Constitutional Republic operates.

I've learned it. Democracy=most vote wins, CR=most votes doesn't necessarily win.

Because if in any other country a loon who posed a significant threat to world peace, economic stability and first world governmental relations had been elected to office with a narrow margin then the CIA would be funding these protests, arming factions against him and putting in the ground work for a coup.

Yes, they do. This is what makes America great. You have the right to vent your spleen, so long as you don't riot and destroy things. Unlike you poor slobs in Europe where slowly but surely the right to protest against what your governments do, and enact, is rapidly being curtailed.

I havdn't noticed. Well thats a lie, I noticed it happen in a bill dated 1995, nothing since.

Because if in any other country a loon who posed a significant threat to world peace, economic stability and first world governmental relations had been elected to office with a narrow margin then the CIA would be funding these protests, arming factions against him and putting in the ground work for a coup.
These protesters make us as proud as you make your countrymen. Having said that, I am sure you are the pride and joy of you circle of chavs.

Ooooh, look at me, I learn a coloqualism!

obviously not super pacs, dark money campaign finance, gerrymandering, corporate owned media etc etc the list goes on
Which was all overturned by the people who said no to Hillary and her crony pals.

The minority you mean?
Learn how a Constitutional Republic operates.

I've learned it. Democracy=most vote wins, CR=most votes doesn't necessarily win.
Cw7mUo4UUAACsxB.jpg:large

We are a republic, not a democracy. Try reading up on the differences l
Who says they're not?

Anyone who is sane.

I'm glad Trump won in a landslide....

:biggrin: Landslide. Yeah, that's what not even winning the popular vote is. Landslide.
We have the EC here, Sport. That was a landslide.

Forum List

Back