The antithesis of liberty and freedom and a cure

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
My commentary on this comes first. While I do not harbor the religious zeal of a man like Larry Arnn, I do share a great deal of his political philosophy. This particular piece from Imprimis and Dr. Arnn is of significant interest now because it addresses the fight our Republic is in.

I submit this is a telling read:

This was a great read, thank you. :113:

It should not offend classical liberals, but I am sure it will make leftists burst a vein or two. Your posting this OP, might cause some strokes. :71:

iu

#8 didn't work, so they moved on to race.

It won't work either because they will NEVER get #4. But, I hope they try.
You are correct about #8, but they are making cleavages with the official propaganda apparatus, (Hollywood and Madison Avenue,) in so many ways, and have been since the 50's.

Liberals vs. Conservatives, R's vs. D's, Straights vs. Queers, Whites vs. POC's, Tradtionalists vs. Feminists, Youth vs. Aged, etc. It's called balkanization.

The only antidote? Remembering who we really are.

E pluribus unum (/iː ˈplɜːrɪbəs ˈuːnəm/ ee PLUR-ib-əs OO-nəm, Classical Latin: [eː ˈpluːrɪbʊs ˈuːnʊ̃]) – Latin for "Out of many, one"[1][2] (also translated as "One out of many"[3] or "One from many"[4]) – is a traditional motto of the United States, appearing on the Great Seal along with Annuit cœptis (Latin for "he approves the undertaking [lit. 'things undertaken']") and Novus ordo seclorum (Latin for "New order of the ages"); its inclusion on the seal was approved by an Act of Congress in 1782.[2] While its status as national motto was for many years unofficial, E pluribus unum was still considered the de facto motto of the United States from its early history.[5] Eventually, the United States Congress passed an act (H. J. Resolution 396), adopting "In God We Trust" as the official motto in 1956.[6]
220px-Great_Seal_of_the_United_States_%28obverse%29.svg.png

It should not offend classical liberals, but I am sure it will make leftists burst a vein or two. Your posting this OP, might cause some strokes. :71:

iu
The Rules for Radicals shit holds a LOT of explanatory power. Way too much, in fact.

It seems to be remarkably in line with how the Democrats and their media arm are attempting to fundamentally change America.

My commentary on this comes first. While I do not harbor the religious zeal of a man like Larry Arnn, I do share a great deal of his political philosophy. This particular piece from Imprimis and Dr. Arnn is of significant interest now because it addresses the fight our Republic is in.

I submit this is a telling read:

His article is so contradictory of the bs he is selling. "Bureaucracy?" "Despotism?" :auiqs.jpg: Those are some good one's right there. Let's see now, 400 voter suppression bills? That wouldn't have anything to do with a state bureaucracy to steal elections and keep minorities from voting would it? And "Despotism?" Are you kidding me? Rachel Maddow Show on MSNBC | Watch Rachel Maddow Live I'll bet Ruby Freeman could tell us a thing or two about Despotism.

Bottom line, the author of that article is straight full of shit.

The Rules for Radicals shit holds a LOT of explanatory power. Way too much, in fact.

It seems to be remarkably in line with how the Democrats and their media arm are attempting to fundamentally change America.
Right, the Left is trying to change America? :auiqs.jpg:Rachel Maddow Show on MSNBC | Watch Rachel Maddow Live Dude, are you on drugs?

Coups, and it's the Left? Bureaucracy, and that's the Left? Seriously? 400 voter suppression bills making it difficult for minorities to vote, is totally trying to change America. Get a fucking clue buddy.

iu
It did. The article is 100% contradictory to the exact things the Right is trying to do, that they claim they are against.

It talks about Bureaucracy, while the Republicans try and take over the largest black Democrat election board in the state of Georgia by way of Fulton county. And this idiot in the article talks against Bureaucracy. Are friggin kidding me. This guy fools no one but the partisan Right-wing crackpots.

Last edited:
#8 didn't work, so they moved on to race.

It won't work either because they will NEVER get #4. But, I hope they try.
The second amendment was written to control slaves, and gun control should be everyone's concern. It has nothing to do with removing guns
from citizens to defend themselves. So, #4 is incorrect.

And class warfare is a conspiracy that has been a way of life since civilization began. Just look at the Roman emperors. " Give the people bread and circus". Class warfare is just as strong today as it was 2000 years ago. So, #8 is also incorrect.

His article is so contradictory of the bs he is selling. "Bureaucracy?" "Despotism?" :auiqs.jpg: Those are some good one's right there. Let's see now, 400 voter suppression bills? That wouldn't have anything to do with a state bureaucracy to steal elections and keep minorities from voting would it? And "Despotism?" Are you kidding me? Rachel Maddow Show on MSNBC | Watch Rachel Maddow Live I'll bet Ruby Freeman could tell us a thing or two about Despotism.

Bottom line, the author of that article is straight full of shit.
There aren’t any voter suppression bills. You rely on the dishonest media “reporting” waaaay too much. Bills and efforts to prevent voter fraud and bills which seek to make electoral security achievable aren’t about suppression of any votes. Well, except for those who aren’t entitled to vote (like aliens, those who have already voted and dead people.)

Granted the overall effect might impede the extra Democrat voter turnout.

The second amendment was written to control slaves, and gun control should be everyone's concern. It has nothing to do with removing guns
from citizens to defend themselves. So, #4 is incorrect.

And class warfare is a conspiracy that has been a way of life since civilization began. Just look at the Roman emperors. " Give the people bread and circus". Class warfare is just as strong today as it was 2000 years ago. So, #8 is also incorrect.
There is ZERO truth to your fantasy notion that the second Amendment had anything to do with control of slaves. 🙄

You are a total assclown.

There aren’t any voter suppression bills. You rely on the dishonest media “reporting” waaaay too much. Bills and efforts to prevent voter fraud and bills which seek to make electoral security achievable aren’t about suppression of any votes. Well, except for those who aren’t entitled to vote (like aliens, those who have already voted and dead people.)

Granted the overall effect might impede the extra Democrat voter turnout.
Wrong! How does restricting mail-in voting and voter roll purging for bogus reasons have anything to do with preventing voter fraud? How does closing polls early, prevent voter fraud? How does closing 1200 polling places in minority areas altogether prevent voter fraud?

You have not prevented voter fraud from dead people because they are not voting. Your arguments are all lies. There is no dishonest media reporting too much. The bills being carried out by the Right restrict minorities at every turn. That's voter suppression.

Forms of Voter Suppression — The Voting Rights Alliance Buddy, you are a pos liar, and I proved it.

There is ZERO truth to your fantasy notion that the second Amendment had anything to do with control of slaves. 🙄

You are a total assclown.
And you're a coward who provides nothing, proving I'm wrong.

Boo hoo hoo, did I hurt the little boys feelings by exposing the truth with all your bs?

Brian O'Neill: Slavery root of the Second Amendment The militia didn't want guns to get in the hands of enslaved blacks. That's why they wanted a well armed militia you dumb mf.

Wrong! How does restricting mail-in voting and voter roll purging for bogus reasons have anything to do with preventing voter fraud? How does closing polls early, prevent voter fraud? How does closing 1200 polling places in minority areas altogether prevent voter fraud?

You have not prevented voter fraud from dead people because they are not voting. Your arguments are all lies. There is no dishonest media reporting too much. The bills being carried out by the Right restrict minorities at every turn. That's voter suppression.

Forms of Voter Suppression — The Voting Rights Alliance Buddy, you are a pos liar, and I proved it.

Restricting mail-in ballots cuts down on the ability of fraudsters to cheat. Not a rough thing to grasp.

Boo hoo hoo, did I hurt the little boys feelings by exposing the truth with all your bs?

Brian O'Neill: Slavery root of the Second Amendment The militia didn't want guns to get in the hands of enslaved blacks. That's why they wanted a well armed militia you dumb mf.

You have zero grasp on history. Your astounding ignorance is actually amusing. You didn’t hurt anybody’s feelings. But you are damaging your few remaining brain cells.

thankfully, you won’t miss them.

Restricting mail-in ballots cuts down on the ability of fraudsters to cheat. Not a rough thing to grasp.
No it doesn't, and you've provided no evidence it does. You are a liar once again.

Let me explain something to you before you continue making a fool of yourself over this okay. There are no arguments related to these bills that prevents voter fraud. They only restrict voter access. There is no evidence of any wide spread voter fraud that justifies these restrictive bills. And by the way, you've answered none of my questions or Stacey Abrams on precisely, how they prevent fraud. Your elementary answer telling us they prevent fraud is an answer a second grader would give. So, either answer the questions or don't. Everything else is just you making an idiot of yourself. And that's totally up to you.

You have zero grasp on history. Your astounding ignorance is actually amusing. You didn’t hurt anybody’s feelings. But you are damaging your few remaining brain cells.

thankfully, you won’t miss them.
And your non-argument just exposed you for the ignoramus you've proven to us all you are. LOL! Just read your own answer, that says absolutely nothing.

Dude, wake the fuck up. If a man or woman can read, and interpret what they are reading, they'll understand one thing; you've provided no grasp of history to the audience of this forum. But I did.

Damn son. You need to get your shit right.

By the way, the evidence that you are wrong can be found by reviewing the more or less contemporaneous records from the Constitutional Convention. The Framers were very clear about history and knew what they were doing. Control of slaves had nothing to do with a damn thing concerning the 2nd Amendment.

The only reason an abject asshole racist imbecile like you buys the malarkey that say that the reason for the 2d Amendment ever had anything to do with the control of slaves is because you’re an asshole imbecile who wants to believe such baseless crap.

I am not responsible for your willing ignorance. And I am certainly not responsible for the education you failed to get. Did you even go to school?

But an impossible thing for you to explain, when you have nothing to reference. You lose again.

Forum List

Back