The attack on Bannon begins, from Mike Huckabee on twitter...diary notes from Bannons diary

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I warned you guys. This is no longer childs play, this is very big business, with big consequences and I guarantee you this is only the beginning. From twitter today from Mike Huckabee:

Gov. Mike Huckabee‏Verified account @GovMikeHuckabee
Breaking news! I will NOT be on CNN tonight (THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!) but I WILL be on @seanhannity on @FoxNews at 9pm ET to reveal private notes from Steven Bannon's diary that I got on eBay.

Steve Bannon's diary that he got on Ebay?

:uhh:

Last edited:
I warned you guys. This is no longer childs play, this is very big business, with big consequences and I guarantee you this is only the beginning. From twitter today from Mike Huckabee:

Breaking news! I will NOT be on CNN tonight (THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!) but I WILL be on @seanhannity on @FoxNews at 9pm ET to reveal private notes from Steven Bannon's diary that I got on eBay.

I like Huckabee but this Bannon thing is getting weird. I also couldn't find that Steve Bannon had a "diary" that sold on Ebay. perhaps he meant one of his books.

I think he is saying this as someone from an unsavory neighbourhood will tell you that the new expensive item they have "fell off the back of a truck"

And yes, it is getting weird, in the grand scheme of things, these issues don't mean much to the average citizen. As long as the economy continues to hum, job expansion occurs and Trump keeps his campaign promises, this will always take a back seat.

it was never child's play. that is why Donald never let anyone see his tax returns.

normal people know this

it was never child's play. that is why Donald never let anyone see his tax returns.

normal people know this

Will you show us your returns? I'll show you mine if you show me yours. :biggrin:

normal people know this
Because his tax returns will show he colluded with the Russians. Certainly some minor accountant at the IRS is aware.

normal people know this

Well what "other" normal people should understand, is that in the dirty world of politics voters have decided that it's best to vote on self interest over a cookie cutter politician. Better to vote for someone who will put America First and most of his positions even if he isn't entirely transparent or polite, or politically correct.

I understand how some Democrats can be convinced to support their positions, why others can't understand why Trumps policies make sense and are supported by so many is beyond me.

normal people know this

Well what "other" normal people should understand, is that in the dirty world of politics voters have decided that it's best to vote on self interest over a cookie cutter politician. Better to vote for someone who will put America First and most of his positions even if he isn't entirely transparent or polite, or politically correct.

I understand how some Democrats can be convinced to support their positions, why others can't understand why Trumps policies make sense and are supported by so many is beyond me.

trumptards voted against their own self interested.

there is a reason most trumptards were uneducated angry white males.

normal people know this

They aren't angry anymore. Now it's the overweight white females who are frenzied.

normal people know this

They aren't angry anymore. Now it's the overweight white females who are frenzied.

most of us aren't overweight, moron. (although spewing crap like that is a common internet troll bullying method)

and no, your angry white supremacist losers are still angry. they always will be.

the fact that you're stupid is the bigger problem

normal people know this

Bad news, big sister. Most of you are overweight. You could look it up

normal people know this

You seem to know much about taxes. Can you tell me what line I declare the illegal payment I received from Putin for converting voters in Florida?
The Matryoshka doll with the money inside didn't arrive until after Jan. 1 last year.

normal people know this

You seem to know much about taxes. Can you tell me what line I declare the illegal payment I received from Putin for converting voters in Florida?
The Matryoshka doll with the money inside didn't arrive until after Jan. 1 last year.

:rolleyes:

poor dear. speaking nonsense to deflect from the truth. :cuckoo:

normal people know this

:rolleyes:

poor dear. speaking nonsense to deflect from the truth. :cuckoo:

What truth?

Give me a supposed truth you think you would find on the Trumps' personal tax return?

normal people know this

What are my "best interests" and why does a liberal POS like you presume to know what those are? I know more than you, Shillian........like by a factor of a thousand.

normal people know this

What are my "best interests" and why does a liberal POS like you presume to know what those are? I know more than you, Shillian........like by a factor of a thousand.

I know you're uneducated. you're angry and economically marginal or you wouldn't be such a hate filled lowlife.

learn how to spell, trumpscum

and wipe the drool off of your mouth... you're disgusting.

normal people know this

I know you're uneducated. you're angry and economically marginal or you wouldn't be such a hate filled lowlife.

learn how to spell, trumpscum

and wipe the drool off of your mouth... you're disgusting.

Anyone that isn't a commie sack of shit like yourself is "uneducated" and missing out on the virtues of collectivism. Those of us that see it for what it is poses a threat to the leftard agenda. I "get it".......hate-filled? Have you ever gone back through your posting history and found even a few posts where you weren't an angry, temper-tantrum throwing snowflake?

Dear diary,

I met Donald Trump today. I really like him, but I don't know if he likes me back. I managed to find one of his pubes on the toilet seat, and I'm going to start a scrapbook. I'm thinking of slipping him a note after third period asking him to the prom, but I'm afraid Jared and the others will make fun of me. Well, wish me luck. XOXOXO

So? This guy got in a power struggle with Kush. Then stepped on the third rail......DJ JR. Trump sided with the kids and dumped him. Now he and some blowbag are trying to jack up some book sales. SSDD. Is he really this desperate for money?

Or......it is all a setup......to keep the liberal heads spinning? IMVHO of course.

Barkeep.......whiskey here.

Forum List

Back