The Attention Over Kim Yo Jong.What If She Had The Same Heavy-Set Body As Kim Jong?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:th_thgoodpost: This seems to be the media story of the day. The leftist networks are just gloating over the stunning Kim Yo Jong. She is just so so beautiful! even more radiant than Michelle Obama. She is just a princess !! :eek:
But what if Kim had a similar physique as her brother? Lets say about 5ft 7, 225 pounds, shaped like a 5 foot high rolly/polly bouncing ball, very plain Asian face, no personality what so ever.
Do you think all these networks would of been swooning over her?
:confused:

well lets just say she was on the same level as rosanne barr with a chinese look

She's already gone back to North Korea...
She looks like she works in an inexpensive nail salon
I know, reminds me of a nail shop in Bentonville, Arkanass that we fixed the front entrance that an old gal decided needed to be a drive in...
why are asian women so obsessed with doing white peoples nails?
Money...and they do pedicures.. I'd like that and a blowjob at the same time...But they don't do it, damn...

She's already gone back to North Korea...
She looks like she works in an inexpensive nail salon
I know, reminds me of a nail shop in Bentonville, Arkanass that we fixed the front entrance that an old gal decided needed to be a drive in...
why are asian women so obsessed with doing white peoples nails?
Money...and they do pedicures.. I'd like that and a blowjob at the same time...But they don't do it, damn...
Well maybe in the chit hole neighborhoods of los Angeles

Forum List

Back