The Babylon Bee's Man Of The Year Is Rachel Levine

What is this new lib craze for “‘chicks’ with dicks?”

I recognize that some people feel trapped in the body of one gender but identify as the other gender. Sometimes I’m guessing it is a genuine issue of biological mis-wiring. And I feel a bit sorry for such people. But let’s not all mistake the biology on that account. If you are born with a penis and testes instead of a vagina and ovaries, you are indeed a biological male. If you “identify” as a chick with a dick, you are a biological male.

As a great teddy bear once said "There are no chicks with dicks, only guys with tits"

And I feel we have been behind on this as a country, the Japanese have had an entire anime genre of this crap for decades.

Am I the only one that sees only the FUGLIEST men want to be a "woman"?
Do they REALLY think this is going to make them look better?

This thing looks like a bulldog in a Better Midler wig!!!

no. others see it too. These folk are mentally ill. And we are supposed to go along with it or ...we face consequences. Now how crazy is that.

Rachel Levine IS a man.

no. others see it too. These folk are mentally ill. And we are supposed to go along with it or ...we face consequences. Now how crazy is that.

Rachel Levine IS a man.

Married around 1988, has two grown children. After all that, in 2012 or so, he woke up and decided he wanted to be a woman. :uhoh3::cuckoo:

What ever floats your boat.

Note the date:

1648923553519.png

Babylon bee is pretty funny...of course, the left doesn't get humor. AND they've been rather prophetic....what they put out as satire turns out to be what the left thinks is good policy. LOLOL

transgenderKJP.jpg

OUR FRIENDS>..if there are any left, think we've lost our minds.
But OUR ENEMIES are laughing their asses off at us.

Latest gas price news

Breaking news about Jan 6 hearings

Forum List

Back