The backlash from Trump’s Britain visit will be felt for years to come

Trump behaved like a fool, as usual.

Opinion | The backlash from Trump’s Britain visit will be felt for years to come

OI66W4TPV4YFDIJCJQTKLW525U.jpg

Demonstrators march during a protest against President Trump in central London on July 13. (Luke MacGregor/Bloomberg News)

President Trump’s catastrophic visit to Britain began with a political scandal of his own creation. In an interview with the Sun, a British tabloid, the U.S. president slammed the British prime minister, Theresa May, and supported her rival. He criticized her conduct of Brexit, the most contentious issue in British politics, and used inflammatory language about immigration, the second-most-contentious issue in British politics. The story appeared just as May was hosting a black-tie dinner for him at Blenheim Palace. Trump then took it all back, dismissing the journalists who had accurately reported his words as “fake news” and offering some flabby support for May. In response, the Sun published the full audio recording of the interview online — and loudly supported its original story with the front-page headline “FAKE SCHMOOZE.”

The interview seemed like a diplomatic fumble. But it was not.

Who gives a shit what those pink pussy hat Moon Bats, Environmental Wackos, Muslims and queers think about Trump?

He got May to back him in putting more pressure on the other NATO countries to pony up more money to NATO, which is a good thing because now he meets Putin from a position of strength. After all, Trump was elected to represent the people of Pittsburgh, not Paris or London or wherever.

Wow, See, this is what Trump does to you. He makes you STUPID. No country agreed to pay any more than previous agreements. None. There were no delinquent NATO nations. The US does not pay over 70% the NATO budget.

Trump lies & you are sofa king stupid, you believe it.

My God., Get off your fat ignorant ass & get better informed, Jackasses like you gave us Trump.

Trump behaved like a fool, as usual.

Opinion | The backlash from Trump’s Britain visit will be felt for years to come

OI66W4TPV4YFDIJCJQTKLW525U.jpg

Demonstrators march during a protest against President Trump in central London on July 13. (Luke MacGregor/Bloomberg News)

President Trump’s catastrophic visit to Britain began with a political scandal of his own creation. In an interview with the Sun, a British tabloid, the U.S. president slammed the British prime minister, Theresa May, and supported her rival. He criticized her conduct of Brexit, the most contentious issue in British politics, and used inflammatory language about immigration, the second-most-contentious issue in British politics. The story appeared just as May was hosting a black-tie dinner for him at Blenheim Palace. Trump then took it all back, dismissing the journalists who had accurately reported his words as “fake news” and offering some flabby support for May. In response, the Sun published the full audio recording of the interview online — and loudly supported its original story with the front-page headline “FAKE SCHMOOZE.”

The interview seemed like a diplomatic fumble. But it was not.

Who gives a shit what those pink pussy hat Moon Bats, Environmental Wackos, Muslims and queers think about Trump?

He got May to back him in putting more pressure on the other NATO countries to pony up more money to NATO, which is a good thing because now he meets Putin from a position of strength. After all, Trump was elected to represent the people of Pittsburgh, not Paris or London or wherever.

The Anti-Trump Crowd seem to be the ONLY ones who care what ANYONE thinks about The Donald, the Pro-Trump Crowd do not give a crap what ANYONE thinks of The Donald.

Bullshit
11% of British like Trump.
Where the fuck did you come up 300 folks at the demonstration?

The Donald doesn't give a crap what the British think about him or what anyone thinks about him, this is how it should be you should NEVER give a crap what anyone else thinks about you, just keep going forward and Ignore all distractions.
Spoken like a true asshole. A person's character, reputation, and word is the basis for all they really have. Trump is ac liar, cheater, and woman abuser - traits you Trumpettes loive.

I am at times HAPPY to be an asshole, unlike the Trump Derangement Syndrome Crowd who are assholes at ALL times.
I have news, only an asshole would vote for Donald Trump.

Donald Trump meeting alone with Putin? And you think Trump is the best person to do this?

Only an asshole would put our country in the hands of a Trump.

A 100% Asshole, 100% of the time.

^^^^ That entire response is Trump Derangement Syndrome at it's greatest. It is using all the Talking Points Memo things and totally devoid of any Independent Thought Process.

Yet another ignorant POS Trumpette claiming that there are talking points,

'It is called the fucking TRUTH - If you weren't such an asshole, you would know it.

Bullshit

The Donald doesn't give a crap what the British think about him or what anyone thinks about him, this is how it should be you should NEVER give a crap what anyone else thinks about you, just keep going forward and Ignore all distractions.
Spoken like a true asshole. A person's character, reputation, and word is the basis for all they really have. Trump is ac liar, cheater, and woman abuser - traits you Trumpettes loive.

I am at times HAPPY to be an asshole, unlike the Trump Derangement Syndrome Crowd who are assholes at ALL times.

Donald Trump meeting alone with Putin? And you think Trump is the best person to do this?

^^^^ That entire response is Trump Derangement Syndrome at it's greatest. It is using all the Talking Points Memo things and totally devoid of any Independent Thought Process.

These Liberals are bat shit crazy with hate nowadays.

Obama was a failure in dealing with Russia and those Moon Bats won't admit it.

Instead they conjure up fake news and hate rantings about Trump, who is doing a great job for this country.

Last edited:
Notice all those protesters, protesting Trumps visit? Ever see a turn out like that in the US, over a visit from a British politician? Me either. Which goes to show that the US is far far more important to Britain, than Britain could ever be to the US. We set the tone, and we're at the head of the table. All others bask in our shadow. So they pretty much have to put up with whatever we do. We can afford to lose Britain as an ally,(not that we're in danger of doing so); they cannot however afford to lose us. That's just a fact.
Did you see that freak show marching thru the strees this weekend? I swear every known perversion to psychiatrists was out there. The real British people who supports Trump because he supports Brexit were at the Tommy Robinson jailing protest.
We don't need another monkey-eared buffoon like Obama running our international affairs. President Trump isn't in Europe apologizing for America's existence. What a disgrace he was. America is finally being respected if not feared by our allies and enemies.

A quarter of a million people protesting our president in the streets of our closest ally doesn't seem like respect to me.
At that protest meeting near Parliment with the balloon, there was maybe 300 people. The balloon was supposed to fly over the tall buildings but could barely fly 40 feet up.
Bullshit

Trump is ac liar, cheater, and woman abuser - traits you Trumpettes loive

Who did Trump learn it from????

Bill Clinton and JFK

download.jpg

Notice all those protesters, protesting Trumps visit? Ever see a turn out like that in the US, over a visit from a British politician? Me either. Which goes to show that the US is far far more important to Britain, than Britain could ever be to the US. We set the tone, and we're at the head of the table. All others bask in our shadow. So they pretty much have to put up with whatever we do. We can afford to lose Britain as an ally,(not that we're in danger of doing so); they cannot however afford to lose us. That's just a fact.
Did you see that freak show marching thru the strees this weekend? I swear every known perversion to psychiatrists was out there. The real British people who supports Trump because he supports Brexit were at the Tommy Robinson jailing protest.
We don't need another monkey-eared buffoon like Obama running our international affairs. President Trump isn't in Europe apologizing for America's existence. What a disgrace he was. America is finally being respected if not feared by our allies and enemies.

A quarter of a million people protesting our president in the streets of our closest ally doesn't seem like respect to me.
At that protest meeting near Parliment with the balloon, there was maybe 300 people. The balloon was supposed to fly over the tall buildings but could barely fly 40 feet up.
Bullshit

Not to mention that it is a load of shit for Donnie Shitstain and his pathetic trumplodytes to pretend that he doesn't care what others think. If so, why does he continually get sand in his v@g whenever somebody is mean to him and does not pay him what he deems to be due respect. He is a pathetic punk, as are each and every one of his lackey followers.

'It is called the fucking TRUTH - If you weren't such an asshole, you would know it.

The truth is that Obama was weak dealing with Russia and that Crooked Hillary made a ton of money from Russia on that uranium deal. Obama was Putin's bitch.

Obama gave away the store to Putin just like he did to everybody else like Castro and the Mullahs.

Trump is trying to fix all that Obama disaster and you filthy ass Moon Bats can't stand the US winning.

You are exceptionally Triggered, it's okay :itsok: You are using the Talking Point Memo, there is nothing in any of your responses that has come from your own micro brain, you are just regurgitating what we have read in MANY threads at this forum, the same Talking Points Memo things you all read on The Huffington Post, The Daily Kos, Mother Jones etc This type of garbage might go down well with your friends on DU aka Moonbat Central but posting this crap to Conservatives in responses just goes in one ear and out the other.

Bullshit

Bill Clinton and JFK

View attachment 205153

I guess in dumb Dave's world, the only ones who can lie, cheat , abuse women are Democrats...

Right Dave???

You are exceptionally Triggered, it's okay :itsok: You are using the Talking Point Memo, there is nothing in any of your responses that has come from your own micro brain, you are just regurgitating what we have read in MANY threads at this forum, the same Talking Points Memo things you all read on The Huffington Post, The Daily Kos, Mother Jones etc This type of garbage might go down well with your friends on DU aka Moonbat Central but posting this crap to Conservatives in responses just goes in one ear and out the other.

These Moon Bats get all their information from Democratunderground, Rachael Maddow and Comedy Central so you have to understand they usually don't have an understanding of what is really going on.

These Moon Bats get all their information from Democratunderground, Rachael Maddow and Comedy Central so you have to understand they usually don't have an understanding of what is really going on.

You believe Donald Trump. I need not say more.

Bullshit

Bill Clinton and JFK

View attachment 205153

I guess in dumb Dave's world, the only ones who can lie, cheat , abuse women are Democrats...

Right Dave???

I never voted for Bill Clinton or JFK.

Look at the Democrats caught cheating on their wives or hanging out with hookers, they resigned.
'
You asswipes elected David Vitter who hired prostitutes on his cell phone while in congressional session. You ran & Trump supported a child molester for the US Senate.

You elected Trump who admitted to groping women & had over a dozen accusers & was an accused child rapist.

Yes and yes, I have taken to reading the Top Threads the OP's at DU just because it's so hilarious to read how INSANE they are, EVERY OP is Top Comedy.

The truth is not a talking points memo.

Yes and yes, I have taken to reading the Top Threads the OP's at DU just because it's so hilarious to read how INSANE they are, EVERY OP is Top Comedy.

The "everyone is lying but Donald" approach.

So for ALL The Donald supporters, I'll just post the below one minute and forty one second compilation of The Trump Derangement Crowd's PAIN and DESPAIR the moment they realised that The Donald had kicked them in the Mangina.

It's GREAT and very satisfying to watch:

So for ALL The Donald supporters, I'll just post the below one minute and forty one second compilation of The Trump Derangement Crowd's PAIN and DESPAIR the moment they realised that The Donald had kicked them in the Mangina.

It's GREAT and very satisfying to watch:

Lucy, we all appreciate your efforts here, but could you maybe go the extra mile and tell us which USMB posters are in that video?

The only real lesson here isn't Trump; he's just a regular guy refusing to be just another pressed, empty suit on a stage. The real lesson here is the remarkable consistency of how pliable and useful socialists are, whether they be the American Left puppets here at home, or the socialist clowns which dominate Europe. You wind them up and off they go.
Well groomed to fall in line with whatever idiotic thing the orange moron does......

The only real lesson here isn't Trump; he's just a regular guy refusing to be just another pressed, empty suit on a stage. The real lesson here is the remarkable consistency of how pliable and useful socialists are, whether they be the American Left puppets here at home, or the socialist clowns which dominate Europe. You wind them up and off they go.
Well groomed to fall in line with whatever idiotic thing the orange moron does......
If you were honest, which we all know you are not, you could see in black and white right here, many statements by us "rubes" that we haven't agreed with everything Trump has done. But there is nothing remotely honest about you.

Bullshit

Bill Clinton and JFK

View attachment 205153

Right Dave???

I never voted for Bill Clinton or JFK.

Look at the Democrats caught cheating on their wives or hanging out with hookers, they resigned.
'
You asswipes elected David Vitter who hired prostitutes on his cell phone while in congressional session. You ran & Trump supported a child molester for the US Senate.

You elected Trump who admitted to groping women & had over a dozen accusers & was an accused child rapist.

Newt resigned because of it , Bill Clinton did not ..

Forum List

Back