The Backseat President's Latest Recommendations

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
obamas-e.jpg.cf.jpg

Directives from the office of the former president of the united states.

Obama wants to still be president, so he has set up a White House annex and I will be posting here all of his post presidency quotes as they surface.

January 30, 2017

Barack Obama has broken his silence on his successor’s presidency after only 10 days, issuing a short statement that attacks Donald Trump’s controversial travel ban.

“The president [Obama] fundamentally disagrees with the notion of discriminating against individuals because of their faith or religion,” a spokesman for Obama said.
Backlash against Trump migration order grows as Obama issues warning

During his final press conference as president earlier this month, Obama listed a number of issues that might prompt him to return to the political fray.

“There’s a difference between [the] normal functioning of politics and certain issues or certain moments where I think our core values may be at stake,” Obama said then. “I put in that category if I saw systematic discrimination being ratified in some fashion. I put in that category explicit or functional obstacles to people being able to vote, to exercise their franchise.
Advertisement

“I put in that category institutional efforts to silence dissent or the press. And for me at least, I would put in that category efforts to round up kids who have grown up here and for all practical purposes are American kids and send them somewhere else, when they love this country.”
Barack Obama breaks silence on Trump presidency to condemn migration ban

I didn't give a fuck what that meat puppet faggot was made to say for the last 8 years, I'm supposed to now?

Fine, I'll check.

manatee%20fuck.gif

obamas-e.jpg.cf.jpg

Obama wants to still be president, so he has set up a White House annex and I will be posting here all of his post presidency quotes as they surface.

January 30, 2017

Barack Obama has broken his silence on his successor’s presidency after only 10 days, issuing a short statement that attacks Donald Trump’s controversial travel ban.

“The president [Obama] fundamentally disagrees with the notion of discriminating against individuals because of their faith or religion,” a spokesman for Obama said.

During his final press conference as president earlier this month, Obama listed a number of issues that might prompt him to return to the political fray.

“There’s a difference between [the] normal functioning of politics and certain issues or certain moments where I think our core values may be at stake,” Obama said then. “I put in that category if I saw systematic discrimination being ratified in some fashion. I put in that category explicit or functional obstacles to people being able to vote, to exercise their franchise.
Advertisement

“I put in that category institutional efforts to silence dissent or the press. And for me at least, I would put in that category efforts to round up kids who have grown up here and for all practical purposes are American kids and send them somewhere else, when they love this country.”

Protest is the right of all Americans.

How about several hundred traipse down to Obama's place when he's home, banging pots and pans and singing the theme to "Barney the Purple Dinosaur" over and over and over again?

obamas-e.jpg.cf.jpg

January 30, 2017

Advertisement

I would have thought he could wait at least a few months before breaking precedent and commenting on his successor's actions. Figures his narcissism wouldn't allow it.

Now the left is faced with accepting that GWB was far more graceful upon his exit.

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS OBAMA GUY PEOPLE KEEP TALKING ABOUT?
I ask that and people just funny it. I need an answer!

Obama temporarily banned people / groups from coming into the US approx. 5 times. His own Dept of homeland Security gave a report in which their #1 recommendation was to temporarily ban refugees from Syria....

"Recommedations:

1. Immediate action must be taken to temporarily suspend the admission of Syrian refugees into the United States until the nation’s leading intelligence and law enforcement agencies can certify the refugee screening process is adequate to detect individuals with terrorist ties."

https://homeland.house.gov/wp-conte...ndSecurityCommittee_Syrian_Refugee_Report.pdf

obamas-e.jpg.cf.jpg

January 30, 2017

Advertisement

Who gives a damn what Obabble has to say other than his cult of SJW worshippers?

Forum List

Back