The Bastard Just Had To Do It: Obama In Hiroshima Apologizes For America's Actions During WW2

I keep looking at the thread title and more and more it pisses me off.

I personally know several people who were born out of wedlock. That makes them "bastards". They are decent people, generally hard-working, respectful and with minds of their own.

To link them with the sorry-assed Apologist-in-Chief is a foul slur and certainly deserving of an apology. Perhaps even reparations. In cash.

You know, I'd almost be willing to bet that most of the shill garbage on here aren't even Americans. Just paid euro-trash that haven't been assimilated by the muslims they love. Yet.

You know, I'd almost be willing to bet that soon the folks at the home will discover that Mikey has slipped out and gotten access to a computer and may be a danger to himself.

Misdirection and lies. The liberal rule book. Need I post it again?

Oh you will post more crap and lies regardless of what anyone says.

I keep looking at the thread title and more and more it pisses me off.

I personally know several people who were born out of wedlock. That makes them "bastards". They are decent people, generally hard-working, respectful and with minds of their own.

To link them with the sorry-assed Apologist-in-Chief is a foul slur and certainly deserving of an apology. Perhaps even reparations. In cash.
Another apologist?

You libs and obozo fans let us know when the Japanese emperor shows up at Pearl Harbor to apologize. Once that happens, you might have a point. Until then, they started it, we finished it, end of story.

By the way, dems-----------------Truman was a democrat.

LMAO!!! I didn't know I was in a discussion with folks who didn't know that!

there is no limit to what dem/libs don't know.
Ah...knowledge is bad...like garlic to RWr vampires.

Reagan honors Hitler's SS in Bitburg

upload_2016-5-29_14-55-38.jpeg

Again, this is what happens when you have a non-natural born Citizen as president born without sole allegiance to America.

nanking-370x226.png
Obama Ignores Japanese Atrocities in Hiroshima: US Decision to Drop Atom Bomb Arose from "Humanity's Worst Instincts"
Please provide Obamas quotes apologizing. I have noticed you have a terrible time with reading comprehension so I want to see where you got confused.

Your post is yet another example of one black boy puckering up to the ass of another one.

Obama is the biggest embarrassment to this country since Slick Willy. A world class idiot.

Forum List

Back