The bathroom wars of 2016, I have a simple response.

Nicholas_1982

VIP Member
Jun 20, 2015
I don't even know how this became an issue. Transgender people have been using bathrooms for years without America going into a fit. Then for some obscure reason North Carolina had to pass a law regulating how people use public bathrooms. Ok fine, as if this isn't dumb enough Obama then makes an executive order overruling North Carolina's law. Now the country is having a fit and somehow this has become an important issue. Well here is how I see it.

I am at a baseball game with my 5 year old son (I have a 5 year old son and we have been to a baseball game so this isn't a fictional scenario). A woman, so I think, comes walking into the men's room wearing a cute red dress that shows off her very much fake boobs, she walks up to the urinal and pulls out her penis. My son only asks me 15000 questions now.

So would I rather have to explain to my son why a woman has a penis or would it be ok if the woman with a penis just went in the woman's room and sat in a stall to pee and no one ever knew she had a penis?

Now, if your argument is we can't have our kids be possible victims of rapists then that's a terrible argument unless you want to ban all sex offenders from using public bathrooms

Forum List

Back