The Belief That Life Was the Result of an Accident Is Unscientific

So you are claiming that every evolution tree is wrong? That new life is emerging in mud as you read this?
What's your evidence that everyone is wrong but you?
Nothing I wrote contradicts the tree you posted or said anyone was wrong.
Evolution says life only began at one single point of time.
Like Genesis said.

So you are claiming that every evolution tree is wrong? That new life is emerging in mud as you read this?

He's being deliberately obtuse. If I didn't know better, I think he's confused obtuse with clever.
I feel the same about you guys. You claim atoms can become sentient and yet you have no clue as to what motives the atoms have.

Evolution says life only began at one single point of time.
Like Genesis said.
You're right about Genesis but nothing in evolution theory says life can only began at one single point of time. You should reread my post:

"Evolutionists don't claim that life begin at only one single point in time, they claim that all living things we see today and just about every fossil we've ever found can be traced back to the same ancestral population. Life man have begun many times but it appears there was only one winner."

If you think I'm wrong please feel free to cite.

...but they love to pretend that Darwin's theory is a fact.

It isn't.
Evolution is a fact, we can see it but that doesn't change anything, the evidence is overwhelming. We can't see the atoms that compose us and likely never will, but does anyone doubt they exist?
Why did life begin at only one single point in time according to evolutionists?
Why are we not seeing new life emerging from the mud today? You can't blame time, your beginning of life happened long ago, and time keeps on ticking.
View attachment 152675

Who says new life has not formed over the last billion years?
Nobody says life only formed once and all life evolved from that one life form That is a creationist fantasy

Man has only been around for a hundred thousand years. We have only had the ability to study microscopic life in the last hundred years....a mere blink of the eye in evolutionary terms

There may very well have been new forms of life created in the last hundred years....but it would be singe cell life....not unicorns

It isn't.
Evolution is a fact, we can see it but that doesn't change anything, the evidence is overwhelming. We can't see the atoms that compose us and likely never will, but does anyone doubt they exist?
Why are we not seeing new life emerging from the mud today? You can't blame time, your beginning of life happened long ago, and time keeps on ticking.
View attachment 152675

Nobody says life only formed once and all life evolved from that one life form That is a creationist fantasy

Man has only been around for a hundred thousand years. We have only had the ability to study microscopic life in the last hundred years....a mere blink of the eye in evolutionary terms

There may very well have been new forms of life created in the last hundred years....but it would be singe cell life....not unicorns
Show me a evolution tree that does not show life beginning at a single point in time and I will drop the issue.

He's being deliberately obtuse. If I didn't know better, I think he's confused obtuse with clever.
I feel the same about you guys. You claim atoms can become sentient and yet you have no clue as to what motives the atoms have.

I'm going to regret this but I'll make one last stab. No one is saying atoms are sentient or have any motivation apart from Hydrogen bonding.

Atoms don't equate to life any more than a brick equals a cathedral.

Atoms can, and it has been well established that they do, spontaneously create organic molecules under the right conditions and those organic molecules will combine to make more complex organic organism.

Eventually, they reach a level of complexity that can achieve consciousness.

The individual constituent atoms are no more conscious than the rivets in the Saturn V Rocket planned a trip to the moon.

You're trying to argue a case for divine intervention in creation and I get that. But your argument is silly and frankly, beneath you. Come up with a better argument, one that demonstrates a rudimentary understanding of science and we can discuss that.

Correct, there is debate as to when we become a person. Bible says in the womb, but not a specific age.
Actually the bible says the first breath, but the Right ALWAYS rewrite the bible to suite their political needs.

Adam represents mankind in the bible, otherwise original sin and mankind's need for redemption would be meaningless.

Genesis 2: 7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Why do all Christian haters think they are Bible scholars?

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."
Jeremiah 1:5
That verse has nothing to do with the beginning of life, but the claim that God is ALL-KNOWING!
If that verse was related to the beginning of life, then "Before I formed you in the womb" would mean that life begins BEFORE conception!!!!!! :cuckoo:

It isn't.
View attachment 152675

Show me a evolution tree that does not show life beginning at a single point in time and I will drop the issue.

That tree shows how life evolves from Point A to Point Z

It does not claim that new Point A's are not being formed

joining elements in an Ehrenmeyer Flask to form amino acids.....

Not an Erlenmeyer flask,

MU_apparatus.jpg

This is an Erlenmeyer flask

H-4917.250.png

So everything else I wrote is true.

Excellent.

BTW.....everything was transferred into an Erlenmeyer for analysis.

Atoms can, and it has been well established that they do, spontaneously create organic molecules under the right conditions and those organic molecules will combine to make more complex organic organism.

Has this been replicated in a lab?

Your chart shows a single ancestor because that is the only lineage that has survived. It can't show others that didn't survive since that evidence is long gone.

Has this been replicated in a lab?

Yes. Several hundred times. The MU Experiment is very well documented.

Forum List

Back