The Belief That Life Was the Result of an Accident Is Unscientific

Feel free to show it to me and I'll let you know if I think it's b******* or not....... past that no point in having a discussion

The OP showed it to you and you went into k*nt mode.
The Opie did not show me proof of a Creator sorry. If thats enough for you then cool but we have different standards apparently
The Infinite Regression Fallacy proves there must be a Creator, dude.

And you probably have no idea what that is, do you?
The infinite regression fallacy is flawed because the Creator would have to have a Creator otherwise the fallacy disproves itself

The Opie did not show me proof of a Creator sorry. If thats enough for you then cool but we have different standards apparently

This dishonest twat is in full k*nt mode now.

Among other things, there's other things wrong with the infinite regression fallacy

Feel free to show it to me and I'll let you know if I think it's b******* or not....... past that no point in having a discussion

turtles-all-the-way-down-sam-hollingsworth.jpg

That's just logical thinking and we're talking to an atheist that subscribes to the ABG (Anything But God) theory. He'll go along with a multiverse, the universe created itself, you name it as long as it's ANYTHING but God.

The infinite regression fallacy is flawed because the Creator would have to have a Creator otherwise the fallacy disproves itself
roflmao, no, the Creator exists outside the flow of time since the Creator created time itself.

So there is no 'before' the Creator, doofus.

But thank you for demonstrating that you do not grasp the Infinite regression fallacy.

roflmao, no, the Creator exists outside the flow of time since the Creator created time itself.

So there is no 'before' the Creator, doofus.

But thank you for demonstrating that you do not grasp the Infinite regression fallacy.
thats an assertion ^

Thats not a proof of anything.

you can make "special exceptions" without proof of them all youd like...but so can anyone. its meaningless

No, it doesn't prove anything. It's a punt.

God and the Infinite Regress | Answers In Reason

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

That's just logical thinking and we're talking to an atheist that subscribes to the ABG (Anything But God) theory. He'll go along with a multiverse, the universe created itself, you name it as long as it's ANYTHING but God.
ypu can call me whatever you want as long as youre happy being wrong about it

and still unable to prove god exists.

What amazes me is how most atheists today, who claim that they have investigated the idea of God and found it wanting, continuously demonstrate that they have not the slightest inclination of what God is or why anyone believes in God.

They reject a concept that they do not understand and think that they are displaying critical thinking skills.

lololol

What amazes me is how most atheists today, who claim that they have investigated the idea of God and found it wanting, continuously demonstrate that they have not the slightest inclination of what God is or why anyone believes in God.

They reject a concept that they do not understand and think that they are displaying critical thinking skills.

lololol
yeah

god's not proven.. therefore believe in him ...sounds way more rational

said no one, ever

said no one, ever

Some people feel that way, and that is heretical.

I and most Christian theologians believe that God has been proven to the point of God being more plausible than not.

Outside of mathematics and science that is the best one can do.

But I am 100% comfortable with the accumulated evidence because I have investigated the question, while you obviously have not.

[
Unable to prove it in your opinion,which is immaterial since you have shown that you do not care to grasp what people are telling you anyway.
If thats proof to you, then hell i see what im dealing with anyway and like i said...
useless
you dont reason correctly
Lol, I did not give any proof in my statement above and did not attempt to.

You do not even know what proof and reason are, do you?

said no one, ever

Some people feel that way, and that is heretical.

I and most Christian theologians believe that God has been proven to the point of God being more plausible than not.

Outside of mathematics and science that is the best one can do.

But I am 100% comfortable with the accumulated evidence because I have investigated the question, while you obviously have not.
in your opinion, which.. pardon me but you invoked the infinite regression fallacy already which is a canaard

you dont understand how to think

critical thinking should have been a class, thats too bad.

god's not proven.. therefore believe in him ...sounds way more rational said no one, ever

Well, I can't prove that life exists elsewhere in the universe but, I'm inclined to BELIEVE that it does. Do you have a problem with that too?

[
Unable to prove it in your opinion,which is immaterial since you have shown that you do not care to grasp what people are telling you anyway.
If thats proof to you, then hell i see what im dealing with anyway and like i said...
useless
you dont reason correctly
Lol, I did not give any proof in my statement above and did not attempt to.

You do not even know what proof and reason are, do you?
i have a much firmer grasp than you do, apparently

me: you have no proof
you: yes i do yes i do.
me: give it a shot
you: infinite regression fallacy
me: omg. ermm kay

god's not proven.. therefore believe in him ...sounds way more rational said no one, ever

Well, I can't prove that life exists elsewhere in the universe but, I'm inclined to BELIEVE that it does. Do you have a problem with that too?
problem with it? no, not until you pretend its proven.

believe away

Forum List

Back