The Belief That Life Was the Result of an Accident Is Unscientific

It is a simple issue. Atoms, no matter what other atoms they bond to, do not become sentient.
Then I guess youre not made of them? the fakk do you think youre proving
See, you need to create stupid strawmen arguments because you know I'm right.
right about what? you think you just disproved evolution on a messageboard cuz a few guys arent explaining to you adequately how to combine atoms and create life?

odd.
For the fifth time, which of these elements are sentient?
View attachment 152355

For the hundredth time, atoms are not sentient. However sentient beings are made up of combinations of atoms arranged in such a way to become self aware.

im not an atheist

If you're not an atheist, then why do you mock the concept of a creator?
i mock manmade religion

also mock folks who pretend to know.

im agnostic in terms of origins
im anti man made religion
im anti atheist, unless theyre one of the onces that defines themselves fancily as an agnostic

and as far as anyone has been able to show or reproduce to date, "we dont know" is the answer. anything else is dishonesty or hope/faith

It is a simple issue. Atoms, no matter what other atoms they bond to, do not become sentient.
right about what? you think you just disproved evolution on a messageboard cuz a few guys arent explaining to you adequately how to combine atoms and create life?

odd.
View attachment 152355

For the hundredth time, atoms are not sentient. However sentient beings are made up of combinations of atoms arranged in such a way to become self aware.
OK, name them. Short list of elements in our bodies. List out which of these are sentient.
Elements_of_the_Human_Body-01.jpg

odd.
View attachment 152355
g.t.s lack.of.an explanation to your (odd) questiin = evolution is bullshit!!!

??

odd.
View attachment 152355

OK, name them. Short list of elements in our bodies. List out which of these are sentient.
View attachment 152356

Step back, take a deep breath and reread the thread and rephrase the question.

Wait. Who exactly is it that believes atoms have sentient life?
Anyone who believes life is an accidental byproduct of an explosion long ago is saying atoms have sentient life.

How did the atoms in the Periodic table come to exist? Aren't they products of long dead stars that exploded? Or do you not believe any of that scientific stuff?
OP is about the Periodic table becoming sentient, stay focused.

I believe it was a big explosion that create the elements. But I don't believe those element have life. What kind of dumb theory you pushing?

odd.
View attachment 152355

View attachment 152356

Step back, take a deep breath and reread the thread and rephrase the question.
Of course you refuse to answer. That list of elements is all who we are. There is no magical bonding of super elements you claim.

Atoms do not bond with other atoms because they want to create you. Nor did they accidently bond together to create you. It does nothing for them. That same Oxygen will be the same a thousand years from now.

Of course you refuse to answer. That list of elements is all who we are. There is no magical bonding of super elements you claim.

Atoms do not bond with other atoms because they want to create you. Nor did they accidently bond together to create you. It does nothing for them. That same Oxygen will be the same a thousand years from now.

Look, I understand completely what you're trying to say. You want to prove the existence of G-d by attempting to disprove molecular biology. But, you're on the wrong track. There are many arguments that could be made to prove the existence of G-d or at least confirm that our current understanding of the universe does not fully explain the infinity of the Cosmos and suggest an infinite G-d is the only explanation.

But, your argument against the existence of molecular biology only betrays a fundamental misunderstanding of why atoms behave they way they do to create molecules. And why those combinations are prompted by physics and not sentience to create more complex molecules. Atoms bond not because they want to but because of their physical properties. Carbon is the best atom for combination because it is missing four electrons in its valence layer ... making it very attractive to other molecules such as oxygen, hydrogen, and nitrogen. It doesn't WANT to bond with those other elements ... it must because of its physical properties.

i mock manmade religion

im anti atheist, unless theyre one of the onces that defines themselves fancily as an agnostic

and as far as anyone has been able to show or reproduce to date, "we dont know" is the answer. anything else is dishonesty or hope/faith
You are a fool, full of hubris, who mocks the accumulated generations of experience and wisdom because you have no more sense than to sit where you shit.

im not an atheist

i mock manmade religion

When you mock those who believe in a creator, you are acting as if you know. In my view and in the views of others, there is significant evidence, scientific and otherwise, to suggest that there is a creator and that life exists after death. If you've got something to counter such a belief, by all means, share it, but stop with the k*nt act.

cool opinion jimmy
You are an idiot, what can I say?

Ever hear of Boskop Man? He was a human ancestor for a while then it was decided that he was just a modern human after all.

19954e5170d304634c2dcff47782a7f3.jpg

What you dont grasp is that all scientific theories change from generation to generation.

Science is not the Holy Grail of Truth and someone who understands science in concept knows it is only an approximation at best of what Reality actually is around us.

The framework of Reality itself, to include the foundations of science and mathematics is found in theology.

im not an atheist

i mock manmade religion

When you mock those who believe in a creator, you are acting as if you know. In my view and in the views of others, there is significant evidence, scientific and otherwise, to suggest that there is a creator and that life exists after death. If you've got something to counter such a belief, by all means, share it, but stop with the k*nt act.
Feel free to show it to me and I'll let you know if I think it's b******* or not....... past that no point in having a discussion

Feel free to show it to me and I'll let you know if I think it's b******* or not....... past that no point in having a discussion

The OP showed it to you and you went into k*nt mode.

The Opie did not show me proof of a Creator sorry. If thats enough for you then cool but we have different standards apparently

The Opie did not show me proof of a Creator sorry. If thats enough for you then cool but we have different standards apparently
The Infinite Regression Fallacy proves there must be a Creator, dude.

And you probably have no idea what that is, do you?

Forum List

Back