The best explanation for the Tuscon shooting.

daveman.....Unbunch your panties, Skippy. It was a mistake, not a lie. I retract.

You, predictably, will not be satisfied with this.

And, as usual, you would be wrong. I accept your retraction.
Cool.

daveman.....So...you can't back up your assertion, so it is indeed a lie.

Unlike you I never presented my assertion as a fact.
Like most leftists, you prefer innuendo and suggestion to facts. But that's only because reality doesn't support your views.
daveman.....You're really not very good at this. If you don't like the contract I had with the government, call on your elected representatives to rescind pensions for the military.

Go ahead. Do it.

And yet you'd be the first one to call for rescinding pensions on the "constitutionally mandated" members of congress, right? Can you explain the difference between your tax dollar supplied pension and theirs? Your tax dollar supplied lifetime medical coverage and theirs?
Strawman. I've never called for rescinding the pensions of Congressmen. You fail.
daveman.....No lie. I don't have to. I'm not a leftist.

No you're not, but you ARE a hypocrite. And this isn't the first time you've had to retract stupid statements. I could normally overlook such things but you're hell bent on making personal attacks on me while making those statements. So of course I'm going to defend myself and ram them back down your throat.
And you don't make personal attacks? Hypocrite.
Now we can either start having civilized discourse (Hey!! There are plenty of things to attack organized labor for without stupidly comparing them to crack whores.) or we can continue down this road. And I have lots more ammunition.

So here's my olive branch. The ball's in your court.
I'm good. And your ammo doesn't really count, since it's mostly pretend. Are you aware that I'm under no obligation to accept your alternate version of reality?

Does the "all assassins are crazy" meant to apply to politically motivated murders in ALL political systems?

For instance, would one consider the members of the conspiracy that attempted to assassinate Hitler crazy? Not only did they fail, but they were caught and executed.
"crazy" is a variable term
i do think this guy was nutty as a fruitcake
however, that does not mean he didnt know what he was doing was wrong as he even apologized for it BEFORE he did it and posted a "goodbye" message on his myspace page
knowing right from wrong is a key point in the legal definition for the insanity defense

Who said anything about the "legal definition"? I'm not this asshole's defense lawyer. I'm talking motivation, not plea bargaining. By the "should have been locked up and dosed with serious meds" definition of crazy, he was crazy. In terms of finding a clear, explainable motive that the average rational person can make sense of, it's just not going to happen.

I agree this guy was just crazy

But truth is hard for the left. Speaking of...

Did you hear that the shooter was a "truther" and hated Bush ?

neotrotsky-albums-just-because-picture3151-truther.jpg

however, that does not mean he didnt know what he was doing was wrong as he even apologized for it BEFORE he did it and posted a "goodbye" message on his myspace page
knowing right from wrong is a key point in the legal definition for the insanity defense

Who said anything about the "legal definition"? I'm not this asshole's defense lawyer. I'm talking motivation, not plea bargaining. By the "should have been locked up and dosed with serious meds" definition of crazy, he was crazy. In terms of finding a clear, explainable motive that the average rational person can make sense of, it's just not going to happen.

He did just hate ush he hated all politicans at least in my opinion.

Bush wasn't the only politican he hatd, in my opinion I think he hated all of them.

I had heard that, which fits right in with the whole "crazy" thing.

daveman......Like most leftists, you prefer innuendo and suggestion to facts. But that's only because reality doesn't support your views.

And like most Neo-Cons you attempt to present innuendo and suggestions as "facts". (Mostly because the right wing talk show personalities you all parrot present them as "facts".)

daveman......And you don't make personal attacks? Hypocrite.

Only in self defense. :tongue:

daveman......I'm good. And your ammo doesn't really count, since it's mostly pretend. Are you aware that I'm under no obligation to accept your alternate version of reality?

My ammo DOES count since I have an intimate knowledge of the "gubmint bennies" available to military personnel, especially USAF. But I also agree that many, if not most, deserve those bennies and have signed agreements to get them.

And I am also under no obligation to accept your distorted views of how life is or should be in the private sector, particularly employment.

Ok.....I'm good too. :clap2:

Last edited:

So he hates Bush and snipes a congresswoman who opposed most of what Bush has done?

I think the OP was more accurate than your attempt to pin the tail on the donkey.

So he hates Bush and snipes a congresswoman who opposed most of what Bush has done?

I think the OP was more accurate than your attempt to pin the tail on the donkey.

The statement is just a statement of fact (link from NYT)

He was a 911 Truther and hated Bush

Why do fear the truth?

Please tell me you are a 911 Truther?

Last edited:
daveman......Like most leftists, you prefer innuendo and suggestion to facts. But that's only because reality doesn't support your views.

And like most Neo-Cons you attempt to present innuendo and suggestions as "facts". (Mostly because the right wing talk show personalities you all parrot present them as "facts".)

daveman......And you don't make personal attacks? Hypocrite.

Only in self defense. :tongue:

daveman......I'm good. And your ammo doesn't really count, since it's mostly pretend. Are you aware that I'm under no obligation to accept your alternate version of reality?

My ammo DOES count since I have an intimate knowledge of the "gubmint bennies" available to military personnel, especially USAF. But I also agree that many, if not most, deserve those bennies and have signed agreements to get them.

And I am also under no obligation to accept your distorted views of how life is or should be in the private sector, particularly employment.

Ok.....I'm good too. :clap2:
I'm sure you feel that way.

Why do fear the truth?

Uh, I believe I wrote the previous response in English? As I said, he is crazy, as the OP correctly noted. The fact that he hated Bush and was a 9/11 truther doesn't mean a whole lot. There are plenty of people, who are far more lucid than this shooter, who despise Bush and Obama equally. And the fact of the matter is that he shot a Bush opponent and killed a Bush Sr. appointee, a Democrat activist and a 9-year-old who was too young to competently choose between the two, among three others! Are you going to tell me there's a pattern here beyond the fact that they were in the same event?

You're obviously trying to make an implication that this guy is a liberal so we can go ahead and "own up" to him. Basically you're politicizing the shooting from stage right, and doing so like a flailing dumbass.

Last edited:
Then you've someone like Divecon who thinks he's doing something by giving me a neg rep for my last post (like I give two shits). :lol:

But he ain't got the sack to participate in the thread. :clap2:

What a fucking coward.

Letting you know that your post was not applicable with the neg rep and it being nothing but the same old same old showing nothing at all...and then not participating in the thread is exactly what I would probably have done as well.
Why respond to something that is not at all applicable to the crux of the thread?

Why do fear the truth?

Uh, I believe I wrote the previous response in English? As I said, he is crazy, as the OP correctly noted. The fact that he hated Bush and was a 9/11 truther doesn't mean a whole lot. There are plenty of people, who are far more lucid than this shooter, who despise Bush and Obama equally. And the fact of the matter is that he shot a Bush opponent and killed a Bush Sr. appointee, a Democrat activist and a 9-year-old who was too young to competently choose between the two, among three others! Are you going to tell me there's a pattern here beyond the fact that they were in the same event?

You're obviously trying to make an implication that this guy is a liberal so we can go ahead and "own up" to him. Basically you're politicizing the shooting from stage right, and doing so like a flailing dumbass.

Did I say that?

Just stating some facts

Speaking of ....

Wasn't the fired Czar Van Jones, a Papa Obama, appointee a 911 Truther
and hated Bush?
:eusa_whistle:

Daily Kos despised her as well

I am glad to see you believe the shootings had nothing to do with politics
You must have outraged by the bad behavior of the Left and the MSM
trying to blame conservatives for this as well.

But I must say, you are not acting very civil in our new age of "Civility"

Last edited:

Why do fear the truth?

Did I say that?

Just stating some facts

Speaking of ....

Wasn't the fired Czar Van Jones, a Papa Obama, appointee a 911 Truther
and hated Bush?
:eusa_whistle:

Daily Kos despised her as well

I am glad to see you believe the shootings had nothing to do with politics
You must have outraged by the bad behavior of the Left and the MSM
trying to blame conservatives for this as well.

But I must say, you are not acting very civil in our new age of "Civility"

You really need to get off your cross and stop trying to nail yourself. Hard for people to notice you hanging there when you're doing what you accuse your bogeymen of doing.

The kid was crazy but is what the left wing worse than what Glenn Beck and other conservatives calling him the Liberal of Liberals? Or Sarah Palin calling him left leaning?

I mean lets be real. More violence is going to come from extreme right groups than the left extreme groups. They get their guns and use them.

The kid was crazy but is what the left wing worse than what Glenn Beck and other conservatives calling him the Liberal of Liberals? Or Sarah Palin calling him left leaning?

I mean lets be real. More violence is going to come from extreme right groups than the left extreme groups. They get their guns and use them.
SOURCE PLEASE???

and violence is from BOTH sides

Yes. He lived in a vacuum tube. Suddenly..it burst. And the first thing that came to his mind was to randomly kill a Democratic Representative he never ever saw before because he was never exposed to politics.

Case solved! Remarkable.

How do you do it Holmes?
did you know she used to be a Republican?

I could care less if she was a Whig.

Saying this was not a "political" act of violence is ignorant.

The kid may have had his own whacked out brand of politics..but this was definitely an attack on the government.

Judging by all the shit he wrote about space, it could have all happened because she was married to an astronaut...

Forum List

Back