The best place to be a gun owner when SHTF

I disagree. Armed or not, there are 8 million who will want to take what is yours. I'd rather live right here where everyone is armed and respects their neighbor's property.

When the shit hits the fan mindless filth from the likes of NYC will spread out to the burbs and then the countryside. They will be formidable. You'll need a lot of weapons and ammo.

I disagree. Armed or not, there are 8 million who will want to take what is yours. I'd rather live right here where everyone is armed and respects their neighbor's property.

Exactly right.

Everybody is going to come for your shit.......bad move if its my residence!!!:eusa_dance:

Ernie......met a guy at the range recently ( I live in NY) who turned me on to this site!!! Check it out.....some sIcK shotgun rounds!!

http://www.firequest.com/exotic-shotgun-ammo.html

When the shit hits the fan mindless filth from the likes of NYC will spread out to the burbs and then the countryside. They will be formidable. You'll need a lot of weapons and ammo.

i hate when men talk this way....i hear it when the local men discuss what they would do if suddenly it all goes to hell in a hand basket and the flatlanders try to come up the mountain....its nonsense if one were to ask anyone with sense

Exactly right.

Everybody is going to come for your shit.......bad move if its my residence!!!:eusa_dance:

Ernie......met a guy at the range recently ( I live in NY) who turned me on to this site!!! Check it out.....some sIcK shotgun rounds!!

Exotic Shotgun Ammo

Bookmarked! That's some sick shit right there!

Forum List

Back