The best reason to vote for Trump yet.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
If for no other reason, this is the best reason of all to vote for Donald Trump....

If Trump wins......the clinton's are done.....they will no longer have a national stage to bother us with......they will be gone forever to the pasture that crooked politicians go to when they have lost their last election......

60 some odd days and we could be free of the clinton era.....forever.....

Vote Trump.

My youngest daughter was a Bernie supporter. She thinks Trump is an idiot but may vote for him in the hopes that Hillary is jailed lol

My youngest daughter was a Bernie supporter. She thinks Trump is an idiot but may vote for him in the hopes that Hillary is jailed lol
Maybe she should be jailed, but I will be happy if she simply goes away. No more Hillary in the news!

Both my daughter in laws voted for that Obama asshole but neither one of them is voting for Crooked Hillary.

That's until Chelsea decides to run in 2024

Sadly....chelsea is just as much a victim of her parents as we are.....and one day the sins of the parents will fall on their daughter since she does not seem to have the gift for evil that they have in their DNA...so one day........all of the crap they have set up at the clinton foundation will be discovered, and Chelsea will be the one to take the fall....

That's until Chelsea decides to run in 2024

Sadly....chelsea is just as much a victim of her parents as we are.....and one day the sins of the parents will fall on their daughter since she does not seem to have the gift for evil that they have in their DNA...so one day........all of the crap they have set up at the clinton foundation will be discovered, and Chelsea will be the one to take the fall....
yeah see you already have propaganda ready to go for her, the Clintons will be around for awhile

Forum List

Back