The best way to disarm America / eliminate the 2nd Amendelment

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
After seeing the Antifa militant tour ad calling for members to come to El Paso before the attack there, after learning the shooter drove 600 miles to attack a Wal Mart THERE, and after this other shooting where the shooter is linked to Antifa...

...the best way to disarm America came to me. Now I'm not saying this is what's going on or Antifa is doing it, but...

The best way to disarm America would get a bunch of America-hating members / volunteers to start committing mass shooting all over the US...close in time together....

The Left and media would be more than glad to help whoever is doing it by fanning the emotional flames into a blaze, escalating the call to eventually ban gun ownership altogether....

:rolleyes:

The hell you say! :eek:

Owait, you're spot on.

It looks to me like they have the legislation already drawn up and organized these events as a catalyst to push it through in the heat of the moment.

These gun-grabbing anti-American people need to start swinging in the breeze.

Your argument confuses me. In the title you say the best way to disarm America is to eliminate the 2nd Amendelment.

Then in the body of your argument you state that the best way to disarm America would get a bunch of America-hating members / volunteers to start committing mass shooting all over the US...close in time together....

So which is it? Or is there a third choice you haven't mentioned?

Your argument confuses me. In the title you say the best way to disarm America is to eliminate the 2nd Amendelment.

Then in the body of your argument you state that the best way to disarm America would get a bunch of America-hating members / volunteers to start committing mass shooting all over the US...close in time together....

2 + 2 =4 Easy65,s example of mass shootings would give the gun-grabbers an excuse to call for eliminating the 2d Amendment. Boy, wouldn't ISIS, Russia and China be licking their chops! Then I could go into the prayer rug business and everyone in America would be praying toward Mecca 5 times a day.

There's only one way to eliminate the 2nd Amendment, and that would be to kill enough gun owners to make the anti-gunners a majority on the issue.

Of course, common sense indicates the gunners would overwhelm them before any such thing happened.

There's only one way to eliminate the 2nd Amendment, and that would be to kill enough gun owners to make the anti-gunners a majority on the issue.

Of course, common sense indicates the gunners would overwhelm them before any such thing happened.
Violence against the NRA will not get the 2nd Amendment repealed.

After seeing the Antifa militant tour ad calling for members to come to El Paso before the attack there, after learning the shooter drove 600 miles to attack a Wal Mart THERE, and after this other shooting where the shooter is linked to Antifa...

...the best way to disarm America came to me. Now I'm not saying this is what's going on or Antifa is doing it, but...

The best way to disarm America would get a bunch of America-hating members / volunteers to start committing mass shooting all over the US...close in time together....

The Left and media would be more than glad to help whoever is doing it by fanning the emotional flames into a blaze, escalating the call to eventually ban gun ownership altogether....

I guess you are just soaking wet in piss. What the USA needs is to return to brains and hopefulness.

I guess you are just soaking wet in piss. What the USA needs is to return to brains and hopefulness.

Wow, what a perverted comment. Do explain, TM. I can't wait to hear something intelligent from you after that...

Owait, you're spot on.

It looks to me like they have the legislation already drawn up and organized these events as a catalyst to push it through in the heat of the moment.

Another snowflake pissing his shorts!!

and which one of the "wonderful" people running do you think can do this?...

/—-/ He’s staying the objective of Antifa. It’s their agenda,

Presidential candidate and Slave owning whore Harris said she send law enforcement to confiscate everyone's guns :20:

About as realistic as saying you are going to round up a million illegals and deport them.
That totally realistic ...rounding up a million illegals .....the unrealistic part about it is that left wing nazi morons are so stupid they think he meant he can do it in a couple weeks

Arizona proved a'll you have to do is declare you will enforce the law & they will leave in their on.

No reason to come / stay here ends one 'invasion'.

Presidential candidate and Slave owning whore Harris said she send law enforcement to confiscate everyone's guns :20:

About as realistic as saying you are going to round up a million illegals and deport them.
That totally realistic ...rounding up a million illegals .....the unrealistic part about it is that left wing nazi morons are so stupid they think he meant he can do it in a couple weeks

He won't do it in four years.

Owait, you're spot on.

Another snowflake pissing his shorts!!

What size is your commie neck, bitch? Don't worry, I know how to tie these knots.

T48APj4.png

Best way to disarm Americans is to ban bullets

Forum List

Back