The best way to disarm America / eliminate the 2nd Amendelment

The 2nd won't be repealed any time soon, if ever. The first 10 are called "the Bill of Rights" which is what this country is based on. Toss out one and we'll all be sitting here wondering which one is next.

A better idea is to ban certain guns like the AR-15. I own a gun and I support gun ownership but I don't understand the need for an AR 15.

It won't end gun violence but it would put a dent in mass shootings, especially ones like El Paso or Las Vegas

What about holding parents responsible when their anti depressant taking 13 yr old son has access to guns or is able to break into the gun cabinet and shoots up his school? Watch how quickly parents become more attentive to their child and much more careful about gun access when one of these parents is successfully sued.

Anyway, if we did ban guns, does anyone really believe that would be the end of mass killings? Does anyone remember Timothy McVeigh? Any kid can chain up all the doors and set the building on fire.

Other than the police - no armed citizens stepped forward to stop the carnage in El Paso and Dayton. Why not? Where were all the brave NRA gun nutters?

Other than the police - no armed citizens stepped forward to stop the carnage in El Paso and Dayton. Why not? Where were all the brave NRA gun nutters?
They were at the diner indulging in coffee and donuts. And stop with the gay stuff. Most people would use those weapons if someone was pouncing close to them. That is the idea. They are not warriors. I would bet you many would be a bit scared. But they would have a better chance to survive. Also, these killings seem to be nearly all the time in Prog areas for some reason. I just do not see any of those Prog people taking down the Perps with their self approved courage. You kill mostly yourselves anyway. Am I right?

A better idea is to ban certain guns like the AR-15. I own a gun and I support gun ownership but I don't understand the need for an AR 15.

Because when chambered in .300 blackout or .308, it is the best hog hunting weapon on the market. Nothing else comes close, IMO. That's my need for it.

Because when chambered in .300 blackout or .308, it is the best hog hunting weapon on the market. Nothing else comes close, IMO. That's my need for it.
This is the first time anyone has explained using a specific example. Thank you!

After seeing the Antifa militant tour ad calling for members to come to El Paso before the attack there, after learning the shooter drove 600 miles to attack a Wal Mart THERE, and after this other shooting where the shooter is linked to Antifa...

...the best way to disarm America came to me. Now I'm not saying this is what's going on or Antifa is doing it, but...

The best way to disarm America would get a bunch of America-hating members / volunteers to start committing mass shooting all over the US...close in time together....

The Left and media would be more than glad to help whoever is doing it by fanning the emotional flames into a blaze, escalating the call to eventually ban gun ownership altogether....

:rolleyes:

I guess you are just soaking wet in piss. What the USA needs is to return to brains and hopefulness.
Way to take yourself out of the equation!

The 2nd won't be repealed any time soon, if ever. The first 10 are called "the Bill of Rights" which is what this country is based on. Toss out one and we'll all be sitting here wondering which one is next.

It won't end gun violence but it would put a dent in mass shootings, especially ones like El Paso or Las Vegas

What about holding parents responsible when their anti depressant taking 13 yr old son has access to guns or is able to break into the gun cabinet and shoots up his school? Watch how quickly parents become more attentive to their child and much more careful about gun access when one of these parents is successfully sued.

Anyway, if we did ban guns, does anyone really believe that would be the end of mass killings? Does anyone remember Timothy McVeigh? Any kid can chain up all the doors and set the building on fire.
Did someone come around and rewrite the Constitution into the Bill of Needs?

The Second Amendment doesn't matter to me. Self Defense with a firearm is my Natural Right. Government doesn't grant me that right, so they can not take it away. People in the U.S. will be armed no matter what laws are repealed, or what new laws are passed.

If you stay out of the drug trade in city ghettos, and don't commit suicide, the chances of you being shot by someone with a gun are almost nil. You have a better chance of being struck by lightning, while winning Powerball at the exact same time, TWICE. It is not something I worry about. Driving on the roads are a MUCH more dangerous and risky proposition.

Although I sympathize with Osiris-ODS and his desire to hunt hogs, I don't believe the intention of the 2nd was to give him the right to hunt hogs with an AR15.

Although I sympathize with Osiris-ODS and his desire to hunt hogs, I don't believe the intention of the 2nd was to give him the right to hunt hogs with an AR15.
I don't believe that unless he has committed a crime and was convicted, that what he hunts with is no one's business but his.

I don't believe that unless he has committed a crime and was convicted, that what he hunts with is no one's business but his.
I find that very hard to argue with but if they end up banning AR15's, I won't be worried about my right to bear arms being infringed. If they decide to take my handgun - and your rifles - then I'd worry.

I don't believe you have the right to dictate what weapons other people have.

Oh but I'm not the one trying to do that. I just don't agree that owning any specific gun - like an AR15 - is an inalienable right.

Oh but I'm not the one trying to do that. I just don't agree that owning any specific gun - like an AR15 - is an inalienable right.

Sure it is. We should be allowed machine guns more freely.

I find that very hard to argue with but if they end up banning AR15's, I won't be worried about my right to bear arms being infringed. If they decide to take my handgun - and your rifles - then I'd worry.
I own many such weapons, or I did. I lost them all in the flood. But that isn't the point. My AR-15 is no more dangerous than My 9mm, or My .22 long. Either way, as Pilot said, I don't get his right from government nor the governed.

I own many such weapons, or I did. I lost them all in the flood. But that isn't the point. My AR-15 is no more dangerous than My 9mm, or My .22 long. Either way, as Pilot said, I don't get his right from government nor the governed.
I'm sorry you lost your guns but I do hope that's all you lost! We moved to ND several years after the big flood in '69 but they seemed so well prepared that the one in '11 was a bit of a shock.
I agree, it's the person wielding the gun, not the gun itself. Knives don't kill, people do. However, the pro 2nd people don't want to give an inch (extreme) and the left wants to take away all gun rights (opposite extreme) so I'm just wondering who you think will win in the end?

------------------------------------ in a WalMart eh , they mighta kept shopping eh . Keep in mind that an armed citizen has NO DUTY to protect anyone other than himself and those that he decides to fight for . That being said so that you know the legal 'bs' lets just say that there probably weren't any armed citizens in that WalMart. This WalMart is supposed to be on the southern border so maybe they are mostly fureigners that are not legal for carrying a weapon Lakhota . As far as Dayton , aw it was a bar and many states restrict gun carry in a Bar . And as i said , no legally armed citizen has a DUTY to intervene in a Gun Fight unless he WANTS to Lakhota .

Forum List

Back