The best way to disarm America / eliminate the 2nd Amendelment

its just BAIT but i'll reply to what is a FUD Gun . FUD guns are what FUDS buy Shoot and cherish and are usually Traditional wood and blued steel guns . A FUD is usually an older and sometimes a younger guy that only cares about the type and style gun that he owns . [usually hunting guns] ------------ as far as the Second Amendment , well , you oughta do some reading about it and learn something Moonpie .

Well technically it's FUDD as in Elmer Fudd. Nothing wrong with blued steel and Walnut rifles either, but just don't take my Phased Plasma Rifle in the 40 watt range away!

4352026-4927658174_981e6cd63e_z.jpg

After seeing the Antifa militant tour ad calling for members to come to El Paso before the attack there, after learning the shooter drove 600 miles to attack a Wal Mart THERE, and after this other shooting where the shooter is linked to Antifa...

...the best way to disarm America came to me. Now I'm not saying this is what's going on or Antifa is doing it, but...

The best way to disarm America would get a bunch of America-hating members / volunteers to start committing mass shooting all over the US...close in time together....

The Left and media would be more than glad to help whoever is doing it by fanning the emotional flames into a blaze, escalating the call to eventually ban gun ownership altogether....

:rolleyes:

Basically No one is for banning guns all together, brainwashed functional moron.

T

A better idea is to ban certain guns like the AR-15. I own a gun and I support gun ownership but I don't understand the need for an AR 15.

That is a terrible idea.

I have 29 AR-15s now and use them for legal purposes.

Why should my right to own those guns be taken away because somebody else does something illegal with them?

Especially when they contribute a very minor amount to the total gun violence every year in this country?
True enough but how often are they used in mass shootings?
Who cares?

You're more likely to die by getting struck twice by lightening in the same spot.

That can happen and does. Not sure what the odds are but for being struck once it's 1-700,000 in a year, 1 - 3,000 in your lifetime. 3 people at the garlic festival shooting also survived the Las Vegas shooting.
And you will go your whole life and never be involved in a mass shooting.

It's a great life here in GOP America!! LOL

he knows what FUDD is , he was just BAITING . What gun advocate doesn't know FUDD . I think that he should also read about the purpose and reasoning behind the Second Amendment and learn something Pilot .

Basically No one is for banning guns all together, brainwashed functional moron.
Dems went from wanting abortions legal to trying to pass a law that allows the mixer of newborn babies....Democrats have come right out and declared their final goal is to take weapons away from Americans.

Don't lie and say you have never heard that / that some do not want this.

Dems keep pushing and pushing and pushing....this is still their goal...

Dems went from wanting abortions legal to trying to pass a law that allows the mixer of newborn babies....Democrats have come right out and declared their final goal is to take weapons away from Americans.

???? Mixer of newborn babies?

auto-correct typo....sorry. Forgot you snowflakes need everything spelled out perfectly for you because you aren't bright enough to figure out things yourself:

'Dems went from wanting abortions legal to trying to pass a law that allows the MURDER of newborn babies.'

After seeing the Antifa militant tour ad calling for members to come to El Paso before the attack there, after learning the shooter drove 600 miles to attack a Wal Mart THERE, and after this other shooting where the shooter is linked to Antifa...

...the best way to disarm America came to me. Now I'm not saying this is what's going on or Antifa is doing it, but...

The best way to disarm America would get a bunch of America-hating members / volunteers to start committing mass shooting all over the US...close in time together....

The Left and media would be more than glad to help whoever is doing it by fanning the emotional flames into a blaze, escalating the call to eventually ban gun ownership altogether....

In the immortal words of the somewhat lamented and undearly departed Truthmattersnot: You are a LAIR!

NOT YET....DEMS WEREN'T TRYING TO PASS A LAW TO MAKE IT LEGAL TO KILL NEWBORN BABIES UNTIL RECENTLY, EITHER...

auto-correct typo....sorry. Forgot you snowflakes need everything spelled out perfectly for you because you aren't bright enough to figure out things yourself:

'Dems went from wanting abortions legal to trying to pass a law that allows the MURDER of newborn babies.'

Only in GOP dupe world, GOP dupe.

Wow....your reality denial is not an act at all. You really ARE that mentally f*ed up after Hillary's loss...

:p

Wow....your reality denial is not an act at all. You really ARE that mentally f*ed up after Hillary's loss...

:p
too bad you have no actual evidence for your ideas, just babbling demagogue idiot propaganda....

its just BAIT but i'll reply to what is a FUD Gun . FUD guns are what FUDS buy Shoot and cherish and are usually Traditional wood and blued steel guns . A FUD is usually an older and sometimes a younger guy that only cares about the type and style gun that he owns . [usually hunting guns] ------------ as far as the Second Amendment , well , you oughta do some reading about it and learn something Moonpie .
Ok I have one handgun so thanks for explaining. I knww an older guy who is really into guns so he probably understands what a FUD is. I'm still not sure if you mean that in a negative way lol. He was an actual hunter though (safaris etc) not a "collector", no interest in bragging rights, etc. I think what you're saying is muskets, right? People should only have muskets or something just as "ineffective and inefficient"? No that isn't what I'm saying but thanks for the effort!

T

A better idea is to ban certain guns like the AR-15. I own a gun and I support gun ownership but I don't understand the need for an AR 15.

That is a terrible idea.

I have 29 AR-15s now and use them for legal purposes.

Why should my right to own those guns be taken away because somebody else does something illegal with them?

Especially when they contribute a very minor amount to the total gun violence every year in this country?
True enough but how often are they used in mass shootings?
Who cares?

You're more likely to die by getting struck twice by lightening in the same spot.

That can happen and does. Not sure what the odds are but for being struck once it's 1-700,000 in a year, 1 - 3,000 in your lifetime. 3 people at the garlic festival shooting also survived the Las Vegas shooting.
And you will go your whole life and never be involved in a mass shooting.

Thanks but probably not.

he knows what FUDD is , he was just BAITING . What gun advocate doesn't know FUDD . I think that he should also read about the purpose and reasoning behind the Second Amendment and learn something Pilot .
Are you talking about me?? I'm not a "he" and I wasn't baiting. I'm too new for that :)

I did read about the 2nd though. It starts "A well regulated Militia" I read this Second Amendment

But I'm not a lawyer and neither are you. My point was (in case you missed my first post) was that both sides of the debate have gone to the extreme and I really don't think the pro gun side is going to win. You may end up having to give up more of your guns that just the semi automatics. Because you won't budge. Just my opinion.

Ok I have one handgun so thanks for explaining. I knww an older guy who is really into guns so he probably understands what a FUD is. I'm still not sure if you mean that in a negative way lol. He was an actual hunter though (safaris etc) not a "collector", no interest in bragging rights, etc. I think what you're saying is muskets, right? People should only have muskets or something just as "ineffective and inefficient"? No that isn't what I'm saying but thanks for the effort!
------------------------------- and you oughta do some reading about the Second Amendment and learn something Moonpie .

------------------------------- and you oughta do some reading about the Second Amendment and learn something Moonpie .
If you think this is about the 2nd amendment and its interpretation, you need to learn something sweetie.

Are you talking about me?? I'm not a "he" and I wasn't baiting. I'm too new for that :)

I did read about the 2nd though. It starts "A well regulated Militia" I read this Second Amendment

But I'm not a lawyer and neither are you. My point was (in case you missed my first post) was that both sides of the debate have gone to the extreme and I really don't think the pro gun side is going to win. You may end up having to give up more of your guns that just the semi automatics. Because you won't budge. Just my opinion.
----------------------------- GO0D , so they'll get your eventually if you even have some guns. By the way , you sound like a 'new zealander' or 'englishman' or simple appeasing Fudd with your 'subject' like thinking and attitude Moonpie .

Gun haters do not want people owning guns. They say they are not anti-2nd Amendment but their rhetoric says otherwise. In addition to the anti-2nd Amendment crowd, there is another group that does not want lawful people to own guns: gun-toting criminals and terrorists.

The supermajority of people that commit mass shootings are not lawful gun owners. How are you going to stop them outside of physically stopping them before they act?

----------------------------- GO0D , so they'll get your eventually if you even have some guns. By the way , you sound like a 'new zealander' or 'englishman' or simple appeasing Fudd with your 'subject' like thinking and attitude Moonpie .
Huh? Who's going to get me?

I'm American :)

Forum List

Back