The Biden Depression

We've entered a new state of division that wont be resolved just because a run down Corrupt Joe Biden stole this election. Get ready for the Biden Depression that could burn this country down to create movements of other states planning to secede the union. If seceding ends up happening, I will be all for it. Forget this corrupt government in D.C.!
Today a lot American are showing that they don't wan't Sleepy Joe and it is about MAGA time.
Today a lot of Americans showed what poor loser they are and how they are misguided sheep....
They are not loser but victim of a fraud
No fraud has been proven how can they ascertain anything without proof of an alleged action. It is hard to prove a non-action.
Proving non-actions is what Phrumpism is all about.
They think they are being slick but they are rough as sandpaper when it comes to pulling the quick change artist.
Can you elaborate on this?

We've entered a new state of division that wont be resolved just because a run down Corrupt Joe Biden stole this election. Get ready for the Biden Depression that could burn this country down to create movements of other states planning to secede the union. If seceding ends up happening, I will be all for it. Forget this corrupt government in D.C.!
Today a lot American are showing that they don't wan't Sleepy Joe and it is about MAGA time.
Where was MAGA the past four years?
Peaceful
Simple question. Where was MAGA and why MAGAists didn´t demand it until Nov 3?
Because they don't act like the BLM and run right after in the street.

There is no division anymore. Democrats run the senate, house and White House.

We keep all the states that voted biden, you keep all the states that voted trump. Your country while big in land mass will be a tiny economy. Your economy wont even be as big as California alone.
wrong again

we are here, capt tainted. Right now I am afflicted
the B-DH syndrome. Even the new innoculation will
not protect me from the biden/hump MIASMA

The era of the MIASMA is upon us. MIASMA
has replaced MAGA

Peaceful
Simple question. Where was MAGA and why MAGAists didn´t demand it until Nov 3?
Because they don't act like the BLM and run right after in the street.
Even worse. Put on the news.

has replaced MAGA
I like your new pet name for me. Do you already wish you didn´t forget your panty liner today?

has replaced MAGA
I like your new pet name for me. Do you already wish you didn´t forget your panty liner today?

panty liner? I am wearing a flannel nitegown----
damned cold-----I am not going out.------I do wear
panties if I leave the house because then I wear a
skirt. I am old and post menopausal. The presence
of the MIASMA has had a more negative effect on
me than menopause had years ago

has replaced MAGA

panty liner? I am wearing a flannel nitegown----
damned cold-----I am not going out.------I do wear
panties if I leave the house because then I wear a
skirt. I am old and post menopausal. The presence
of the MIASMA has had a more negative effect on
me than menopause had years ago
Sad to hear that. But don´t mind it. The old farts available to you are probably as funny as the menopause itself.
So you are suffering from strong BDS in addition. Hold on. It will disappear like a miracle.

We keep all the states that voted biden, you keep all the states that voted trump. Your country while big in land mass will be a tiny economy. Your economy wont even be as big as California alone.
But we got the meat, the vegetables, the fruit, the oil, the coal, the power plants, the minerals, the water and I can go on. Get it. We can start our own style of OPEC with this. You see in the end, asphalt and concrete are not edible items. And paperwork is just that.

Looks to me like those suffering from the most severe form of "Biden Depression" turn into a violent lot.

But we got the meat, the vegetables, the fruit, the oil, the coal, the power plants, the minerals, the water and I can go on. Get it. We can start our own style of OPEC with this. You see in the end, asphalt and concrete are not edible items. And paperwork is just that.

we may survive but not unharmed

Looks to me like those suffering from the most severe form of "Biden Depression" turn into a violent lot.

You are JUMPING to a conclusion. Some appear to
be a protected species

Why are you hiding behind your computer? Too afraid of BLM?

Yeah that’s what needs to happpen,Texas is leading the way.

If there is a depressuion it will bde because Republicans including Trump refused to provide enough stimulus. If any state attempts to secede then federal troops should be sent in and martial law should be instituted.

Why are you hiding behind your computer? Too afraid of BLM?

sorry Dalia-----it is for you to say....... but I seem to
remember that you do not live in the USA?? I live
in the USA. In fact I live near an enclave of MURDER ---huge murder rate for MANY DECADES----it is also
an epicenter of BLM. I lived and worked here for
many year---as a CAUTION I have not been out of my
little abode for ten months---covid and BLM
I do not want biden. This area will NOT
improve under his idiot policies. Not will this
country

A bunch of terrorists are attacking this country.

A bunch of terrorists are attacking this country.

yes---I hope that they are investigated ONE BY ONE

Forum List

Back