The Biden Depression

We've entered a new state of division that wont be resolved just because a run down Corrupt Joe Biden stole this election. Get ready for the Biden Depression that could burn this country down to create movements of other states planning to secede the union. If seceding ends up happening, I will be all for it. Forget this corrupt government in D.C.!
Today a lot American are showing that they don't wan't Sleepy Joe and it is about MAGA time.

A bunch of terrorists are attacking this country.

yes---I hope that they are investigated ONE BY ONE
Their riot instigating leader Trump will soon be swinging from a rope for treason. He will be impeached for a second time after losing elections & then executed!

We've entered a new state of division that wont be resolved just because a run down Corrupt Joe Biden stole this election. Get ready for the Biden Depression that could burn this country down to create movements of other states planning to secede the union. If seceding ends up happening, I will be all for it. Forget this corrupt government in D.C.!
Today a lot American are showing that they don't wan't Sleepy Joe and it is about MAGA time.
Where was MAGA the past four years?
Peaceful
Simple question. Where was MAGA and why MAGAists didn´t demand it until Nov 3?
Because they don't act like the BLM and run right after in the street.

seems to me to be a MIXED CROWD??? -----I am not SEEING----I am engaging in conjecture----something
like THE MIXED MULTITUDE showed up for the festivities

Boy it sure didn't take long for you losers to wish for America's failure.

Boy it sure didn't take long for you losers to wish for America's failure.

fret not-------wishes don't make it so.......

A bunch of terrorists are attacking this country.

yes---I hope that they are investigated ONE BY ONE
Their riot instigating leader Trump will soon be swinging from a rope for treason. He will be impeached for a second time after losing elections & then executed!

They have not been investigated ONE BY ONE yet

Today a lot of Americans showed what poor loser they are and how they are misguided sheep....
AAAWWW...will you have a little cheese with that whine?

There is no division anymore. Democrats run the senate, house and White House.

We keep all the states that voted biden, you keep all the states that voted trump. Your country while big in land mass will be a tiny economy. Your economy wont even be as big as California alone.
But we got the meat, the vegetables, the fruit, the oil, the coal, the power plants, the minerals, the water and I can go on. Get it. We can start our own style of OPEC with this. You see in the end, asphalt and concrete are not edible items. And paperwork is just that.
We have plenty of fertile land to grow crops. And don’t forget, we trade with the rest of the world. We can get what we need from elsewhere.

I rea
Yeah that’s what needs to happpen,Texas is leading the way.
i in fact really wonder at this point if trump really had any ideal intentions of wanting to remain president.I said the last couple weeks if he does not use the insurrection act then he is just playing us,his most ardent supporters have been preaching he needs to use it,the fact he incrediblystill has not declared it after yesterday,I think he has shown he really had no intention of really fighting for the people,if he did,he would have used it.Trump was our last hope of America being a free country again.The future of America will now be a communist country officially now,it has been for decades now but people are now finally waking up after all these decades to it now,problem is they woke up to late,the stupid sheep. Election fraud will be like this in the future as well,we can count on it,if they can get away with it once,they will always get away with it.

Something I overlooked is the fact both parties are corrupt and one in the same,not just anybody can run for president and get elected.you have to have special connections and be highly connected to the elite and be evil and corrupt to have a prayer of being elected.I overlooked all that.

Last edited:
This thread is aging well like fine wine. We are already close to 5 dollar gas and 1 gallon of milk could go up to 5 bucks during the Biden Depression.

Get ready for the Biden Depression that could burn this country down

On the contrary, Biden has actually rallied conservatives and Republicans in recent months to make great new efforts to throw the rascals out on their ear. Even people glad to see Trump gone are realizing whether they voted for Biddum or not that this boob is the most unqualified, reckless, dangerous and incompetent person to ever stand behind the Resolute Desk. After all of the claims and accusations about Trump now proven false, and all the empty promises broken by Biddum, after years of trashing the POTUS, baseless investigations, arcane charges and impeachments, after hundreds of riots, thousands injured and billions in damages over a stupid druggie, after a giggling do-nothing VP, after months of railing about mishandled Covid only to find a year later things worse than ever with still no end in sight, 2022 is shaping up to be the most massive defeat of the Democrat party taking back our House that America has ever seen.

Forum List

Back