The Biden's are in serious trouble now.

Godboy

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2008
Devon Archer, Hunters partner, just lost his appeal last week and is now facing prison time for defrauding the Sioux Tribe. Guess what he is doing THIS week? He is cooperating with Comer, who is likely to get him immunity for the Sioux thing AND the Biden bribery scheme, in return for testifying against the Bidens.

So we have thousands of shady money transfers that were labled "money laundering" by the banks, PLUS the partner in the scheme who is willing to spill the beans on the entire operation. What more do we need? When do prosecutors EVER have this much evidence and NOT easilly convict the accused?

The Bidens are in serious trouble now.

Last edited:
We may need one more election, to win the Executive Branch of the government to actually have justice rule our politics.
Or, just allow Trump to take his rightful seat as the President. But since he was robbed of more than three years, he gets to run for a third term.

As for the Biden Crime Family, I hope their house of cards tumbles to the ground with a heavy thud. There's nothing I'd enjoy more than to see Creepy Daddy Biden hauled away in cuffs and a paddy wagon.

Or, just allow Trump to take his rightful seat as the President. But since he was robbed of more than three years, he gets to run for a third term.

As for the Biden Crime Family, I hope their house of cards tumbles to the ground with a heavy thud. There's nothing I'd enjoy more than to see Creepy Daddy Biden hauled away in cuffs and a paddy wagon.
:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

I suspect he will either be dead or so far mentally gone that he cant even stand trial by the time this all goes down. Thats fine though. We will still get the rest of the family and the damage this will do to the DNC and the mainstream media will be catastrophic. We have a million sound bites of lefties laughing at the accusation and covering it up for YEARS! That isnt going to sit well with the American people.

I suspect he will either be dead or so far mentally gone that he cant even stand trial by the time this all goes down. Thats fine though. We will still get the rest of the family and the damage this will do to the DNC and the mainstream media will be catastrophic. We have a million sound bites of lefties laughing at the accusation and covering it up for YEARS! That isnt going to sit well with the American people.
As long as the history books properly and accurately log the actions of the infamous Biden Crime Family for future generations, I don't care if Pedo Joe chokes on a chicken bone while tumbling down a long flight of stairs.

As long as the history books properly and accurately log the actions of the infamous Biden Crime Family for future generations, I don't care if Pedo Joe chokes on a chicken bone while tumbling down a long flight of stairs.
If the Bidens are convicted at any point in the future, then Democrats will be infamously known for running the most corrupt candidate in American history, who used the media and the Federal government to go after his opponent, whos Congressmen lied to us about it for years, and all of whom protected and covered for Biden the ENTIRE time, including AFTER significant evidence was found. It will crush their party for decades, deservedly so.

You're way too optimistic that the feds will do the right thing in any capacity. This will die and quietly go away just like everything else does. The stupid reps couldn't even get a censure of Schiff through the house, nothing will ever change until a mass number of the population stands up, that's why they work harder to keep us divided than they do to help American citizens. They're all trash.

If the Bidens are convicted at any point in the future, then Democrats will be infamously known for running the most corrupt candidate in American history, who used the media and the Federal government to go after his opponent, whos Congressmen lied to us about it for years, and all of whom protected and covered for Biden the ENTIRE time, including AFTER significant evidence was found. It will crush their party for decades.

The 'people' believe what the 'media' tells them, they know they control the masses by what is or isn't broadcast in the media, and they own the 'media'.

You're way too optimistic that the feds will do the right thing in any capacity. This will die and quietly go away just like everything else does. The stupid reps couldn't even get a censure of Schiff through the house, nothing will ever change until a mass number of the population stands up, that's why they work harder to keep us divided than they do to help American citizens. They're all trash.
This will not "die". They will not stop, not now that we have all this evidence, and they will collect MUCH MORE evidence over the next couple years.

The 'people' believe what the 'media' tells them, they know they control the masses by what is or isn't broadcast in the media, and they own the 'media'.
There will come a point when even the media wont be able to ignore it anymore.

This will not "die". They will not stop, not now that we have all this evidence, and they will collect MUCH MORE evidence over the next couple years.

Like I said, you're very optimistic, I hope you're right, but history tells me otherwise unfortunately.

Forum List

Back