The Big Lie

Try again.
Were all these white racists Democrats? Republicans keep saying it was them who ended slavery but today it seems like they are the KKKlanmen of yesterday.
They try to deny it but the parties have switched. The conservative south has always been the most racist region of the country. It still is. But back then, it was primarily Democrat. Now it's primarily Republican. But it's always been conservative.

Meanwhile, in the real world.

Great move on her part

Chicago’s mayor declared that she would only grant one-on-one interviews to minority journalists to protest the lack of diversity in the Windy City press corps.

Why is there such a lack of diversity in the press corps? Are blacks not qualified to be reporters? Seems to me those news agencies need to implement a diversity program.

So stop crying about how bad whites got it dummy. We have all the jobs.

YOur defense of blatant racism, makes my point. It is not the South today, that is the hot bed of racism, it is dem cities and circles.
You really, really, really do not understand what racism is. The Chicago mayor was shining a light on actual racism.
The Chicago mayor is an idiot. Anything she says should be roundly ignored. The racism she claims is being used to cover her complete failure. She depends on stupid guilty self hating fools and press committed to destroying the country.
I noticed you didn’t address anything that the Chicago mayor is bringing up. She is rightfully pointing out that the press corps is unusually white. Can you counter her argument with facts?
An image search ain’t gonna cut it. How many black reporters and journalists are there compared to white in Chicago?
I don't care. Are the reporters qualified? Do you think merit has anything to do with it?
No we don't believe merit has EVERYTHING to do with it. We understand bias is why only white males are getting hired.

You guys always claim blacks aren't qualified to be CEO's and that's why there are so few black CEO's. OK fine. But now you're saying they aren't smart enough to be reporters?
This is where they get their “facts“.

THe IQ gap is real. It is "science". That you don't like it, is irrelevant.
You just exposed yourself for the racist I knew you to be.
Alert the media!!!!!

Try again.
Were all these white racists Democrats? Republicans keep saying it was them who ended slavery but today it seems like they are the KKKlanmen of yesterday.
They try to deny it but the parties have switched. The conservative south has always been the most racist region of the country. It still is. But back then, it was primarily Democrat. Now it's primarily Republican. But it's always been conservative.

Great move on her part

Chicago’s mayor declared that she would only grant one-on-one interviews to minority journalists to protest the lack of diversity in the Windy City press corps.

Why is there such a lack of diversity in the press corps? Are blacks not qualified to be reporters? Seems to me those news agencies need to implement a diversity program.

YOur defense of blatant racism, makes my point. It is not the South today, that is the hot bed of racism, it is dem cities and circles.
You really, really, really do not understand what racism is. The Chicago mayor was shining a light on actual racism.
The Chicago mayor is an idiot. Anything she says should be roundly ignored. The racism she claims is being used to cover her complete failure. She depends on stupid guilty self hating fools and press committed to destroying the country.
I noticed you didn’t address anything that the Chicago mayor is bringing up. She is rightfully pointing out that the press corps is unusually white. Can you counter her argument with facts?
An image search ain’t gonna cut it. How many black reporters and journalists are there compared to white in Chicago?
I don't care. Are the reporters qualified? Do you think merit has anything to do with it?
No we don't believe merit has EVERYTHING to do with it. We understand bias is why only white males are getting hired.

You guys always claim blacks aren't qualified to be CEO's and that's why there are so few black CEO's. OK fine. But now you're saying they aren't smart enough to be reporters?

Alert the media!!!!!
The media is already well aware of the racist underbelly of Trump supporters.

Try again.

Great move on her part

Alert the media!!!!!
They should be, they made them up.

Last edited:
Try again.

Great move on her part

lol!! You are a dumbass.

You admit that your mind is closed to new information.

Your mind was made up, 40 years ago, when you were younger and now you are immune to information that might contradict what you thought when you were much younger.

And you don't see a problem with that.
I'm very wishy washy and can switch loyalties. Watch any season of Cobra Kai or Game of Thrones with me and you'll know that. He had plenty of opportunities to realign my negative view of him. He didn’t.

Bullshit.
Trump IS true shit. Has been since the 80s. Only gotten worse.

Trump's policies on trade and immigration were the best available from the field of candidates we had.

THat you people flipped out, is just you...people, deciding that you would not respect elections that you lost anymore.
That's peachy that you think that. In both 2016 and 2020, the American people disagreed.

The popular vote is irrelevant to my point.

Trump's policies on trade and immigration were the best available from the field of candidates we had.

THat you people flipped out, is just you...people, deciding that you would not respect elections that you lost anymore.

Try again.

Great move on her part

Alert the media!!!!!

The media lies.

"and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists-- because they should be condemned totally. "

Great move on her part

He can only see through white male eyes

Try again.

Great move on her part

Racist ignorant white man. No amount of evidence will wake you up

Great move on her part

No, she wasn't.

You don't know the reasons for the racial make up on the press rooms. YOu are ASSUMING racism, because it supports your world view and gives you an excuse for the racist policies you do support.

Such as the Mayor's policy.

She is denying white reporters access, based on race. That is pure racism. That you support because you assume it is to counter other racism, in a two wrongs make a right sort of way.

Which, A. you are just assuming the first wrong and b. it doesn't change the fact that it is racism.
Yeah, we kinda do. Systemic racism.

Like I said you assume "wacism" as the reason. Any other reason, is dismissed by crying "Wacism".

And you use that to justify your actual racist policy, that you support. IE discriminating against white reporters based on their race.
You have the ability to argue that it’s racist not to let whites be racist.

Your mind was made up, 40 years ago, when you were younger and now you are immune to information that might contradict what you thought when you were much younger.

I'm very wishy washy and can switch loyalties. Watch any season of Cobra Kai or Game of Thrones with me and you'll know that. He had plenty of opportunities to realign my negative view of him. He didn’t.

Bullshit.

That's peachy that you think that. In both 2016 and 2020, the American people disagreed.

Just because a republican wins the White House doesn’t mean we have to honor the kkk, ignore global warming, eliminate taxes on rich people and ban avbortion.

Checks and balances

Try again.

Great move on her part

lol!! You are a dumbass.
Not by a longshot. You did just expose yourself as a racists though. It's called scientific racism and it's just as ugly today as it was when Hitler preached it.

Its defenders claim to be standing up for uncomfortable truths, but race science is still as bogus as ever.
Although race science has been repeatedly debunked by scholarly research, in recent years it has made a comeback. Many of the keenest promoters of race science today are stars of the “alt-right”, who like to use pseudoscience to lend intellectual justification to ethno-nationalist politics. If you believe that poor people are poor because they are inherently less intelligent, then it is easy to leap to the conclusion that liberal remedies, such as affirmative action or foreign aid, are doomed to fail.

Bullshit.

To YOU. Most disagreed.

Try again.

Great move on her part

Racist ignorant white man. No amount of evidence will wake you up

Your science denial is noted. Your kowtowing to ideology over reality is noted. YOur cowardice is noted.

All so you can support the clearly and overtly racist policy of granting access by race, of racist discrimination against your own race.

Of course, this is ONE minor example of a widespread practice, in our society today.

You support all of it.

Great move on her part

No, she wasn't.

You don't know the reasons for the racial make up on the press rooms. YOu are ASSUMING racism, because it supports your world view and gives you an excuse for the racist policies you do support.

Such as the Mayor's policy.

She is denying white reporters access, based on race. That is pure racism. That you support because you assume it is to counter other racism, in a two wrongs make a right sort of way.

Which, A. you are just assuming the first wrong and b. it doesn't change the fact that it is racism.
Yeah, we kinda do. Systemic racism.

Like I said you assume "wacism" as the reason. Any other reason, is dismissed by crying "Wacism".

And you use that to justify your actual racist policy, that you support. IE discriminating against white reporters based on their race.
You have the ability to argue that it’s racist not to let whites be racist.

Some libs tell you that a group is disproportionately white, you just believe them, and assume that the reason has to be evul white wacists.

AND you accept that, as a justification for actual racism against your own people.

You are a cuck. And an anti-white racist.

Bullshit.

Just because a republican wins the White House doesn’t mean we have to honor the kkk, ignore global warming, eliminate taxes on rich people and ban avbortion.

Checks and balances

You people cried "RESIST" and you did. Years of bloody rioting in the streets, and illegal abuse of power by liberal deep state agents in the government, and massive lying (as noted in teh op) and monopolistic abuse of big tech, ect. ect. ect.

And now you want to spin it as just normal checks and balances?

Also, only a faggot cuck would pretend that "kkk" makes any sense in that sentence, you faggot cuck.

My point continues to stand. You have no even come close to addressing it.

Because you know it is true.

Trump was the best candidate available, with the best policies. THe rest were mostly terrible. There was like one or two that weren't completely terrible.

You people decided to pretend that pushing for better TRade and Immigration policies was the worst thing since pushing for Lebensraum, and you tore this nation apart.

As per the op, you people are just liars. NOTHING YOU SAY, should be given any credibility.

Try again.

Great move on her part

lol!! You are a dumbass.
Not by a longshot. You did just expose yourself as a racists though. It's called scientific racism and it's just as ugly today as it was when Hitler preached it.

Its defenders claim to be standing up for uncomfortable truths, but race science is still as bogus as ever.
Although race science has been repeatedly debunked by scholarly research, in recent years it has made a comeback. Many of the keenest promoters of race science today are stars of the “alt-right”, who like to use pseudoscience to lend intellectual justification to ethno-nationalist politics. If you believe that poor people are poor because they are inherently less intelligent, then it is easy to leap to the conclusion that liberal remedies, such as affirmative action or foreign aid, are doomed to fail.

I understand. This evidence is a problem for our Traditional America Ideological belief of All Men being created Equally by God.

Also, for you liberal ideology of always blaming the evul white man and his wacism for EVERYTHING.

But in the real world, it explains a lot.

I mean, the idea that the education gap is caused by evul wacist white teachers?

LOL!!! Have you ever MET any teachers? They are the one of the most liberals groups on the fucking planet.

Bullshit.

To YOU. Most disagreed.

Disagreeing is one thing. Deciding to not respect the peaceful transfer of power, is another.

You people choose to tear this nation apart. Good job.

Hey, I remember asking you people, if you people don't respect the elections you lose, why should we.

I never got an answer.

Bullshit.

To YOU. Most disagreed.

Disagreeing is one thing. Deciding to not respect the peaceful transfer of power, is another.

You people choose to tear this nation apart. Good job.

Hey, I remember asking you people, if you people don't respect the elections you lose, why should we.

I never got an answer.
You really do live in a completely upside down world than the rest of the humans on the planet.

I don't recall Hillary Clinton going around telling everyone the election was rigged and she really won. (And she actually got millions more votes than he did) I seem to recall a concession speech from her.

Did you ever think maybe you didn't get an answer because your question was crazy? :lol:

Try again.

Great move on her part

lol!! You are a dumbass.

I understand. This evidence is a problem for our Traditional America Ideological belief of All Men being created Equally by God.

Also, for you liberal ideology of always blaming the evul white man and his wacism for EVERYTHING.

But in the real world, it explains a lot.

I mean, the idea that the education gap is caused by evul wacist white teachers?

LOL!!! Have you ever MET any teachers? They are the one of the most liberals groups on the fucking planet.
You don't "understand" anything. You do realize this has been studied and your race/IQ bullshit has been debunked 12 ways to Sunday? The only people that still cling to it are racists.

Forum List

Back