The Big Lie

Try again.
Were all these white racists Democrats? Republicans keep saying it was them who ended slavery but today it seems like they are the KKKlanmen of yesterday.
They try to deny it but the parties have switched. The conservative south has always been the most racist region of the country. It still is. But back then, it was primarily Democrat. Now it's primarily Republican. But it's always been conservative.

Meanwhile, in the real world.

Great move on her part

Chicago’s mayor declared that she would only grant one-on-one interviews to minority journalists to protest the lack of diversity in the Windy City press corps.

Why is there such a lack of diversity in the press corps? Are blacks not qualified to be reporters? Seems to me those news agencies need to implement a diversity program.

So stop crying about how bad whites got it dummy. We have all the jobs.

YOur defense of blatant racism, makes my point. It is not the South today, that is the hot bed of racism, it is dem cities and circles.
You really, really, really do not understand what racism is. The Chicago mayor was shining a light on actual racism.
The Chicago mayor is an idiot. Anything she says should be roundly ignored. The racism she claims is being used to cover her complete failure. She depends on stupid guilty self hating fools and press committed to destroying the country.
I noticed you didn’t address anything that the Chicago mayor is bringing up. She is rightfully pointing out that the press corps is unusually white. Can you counter her argument with facts?
An image search ain’t gonna cut it. How many black reporters and journalists are there compared to white in Chicago?
I don't care. Are the reporters qualified? Do you think merit has anything to do with it?
No we don't believe merit has EVERYTHING to do with it. We understand bias is why only white males are getting hired.

You guys always claim blacks aren't qualified to be CEO's and that's why there are so few black CEO's. OK fine. But now you're saying they aren't smart enough to be reporters?
Fuck you and your bias.
You don't understand bias white man? Of course you don't. You feel it would hurt you if you leveled the playing field. Fuck you racist coward.

Try again.
Were all these white racists Democrats? Republicans keep saying it was them who ended slavery but today it seems like they are the KKKlanmen of yesterday.
They try to deny it but the parties have switched. The conservative south has always been the most racist region of the country. It still is. But back then, it was primarily Democrat. Now it's primarily Republican. But it's always been conservative.

Great move on her part

Chicago’s mayor declared that she would only grant one-on-one interviews to minority journalists to protest the lack of diversity in the Windy City press corps.

Why is there such a lack of diversity in the press corps? Are blacks not qualified to be reporters? Seems to me those news agencies need to implement a diversity program.

YOur defense of blatant racism, makes my point. It is not the South today, that is the hot bed of racism, it is dem cities and circles.
You really, really, really do not understand what racism is. The Chicago mayor was shining a light on actual racism.
The Chicago mayor is an idiot. Anything she says should be roundly ignored. The racism she claims is being used to cover her complete failure. She depends on stupid guilty self hating fools and press committed to destroying the country.
I noticed you didn’t address anything that the Chicago mayor is bringing up. She is rightfully pointing out that the press corps is unusually white. Can you counter her argument with facts?
An image search ain’t gonna cut it. How many black reporters and journalists are there compared to white in Chicago?
I don't care. Are the reporters qualified? Do you think merit has anything to do with it?
No, I don’t.

Try again.

Great move on her part

No we don't believe merit has EVERYTHING to do with it. We understand bias is why only white males are getting hired.

You guys always claim blacks aren't qualified to be CEO's and that's why there are so few black CEO's. OK fine. But now you're saying they aren't smart enough to be reporters?
This is where they get their “facts“.

You assume that he agrees with your assessment of the rally.

As I have repeatedly brought to your attention and you still pretend to be too retarded to understand.
I'm not assuming anything, it's what he said, lying con. Speaking of those attending a racist rally, he said there were "very fine people."

He does not share your assumption that everyone there was wacist.

Your insistence otherwise, is you being an retarded lying asshole.
You already admitted you're making that up...

...I am speculating about his thinking.

... you should stop doing that.

Based on his clear and explicit statements well documented in transcripts and tapes.

You are lying.
LOL

Based on him giving 4 starements in 4 days, we've established he wasn’t clear. Do you ever stop lying to fluff him?

He still said there were "very fine people" among an organized rally of racists.

What he said was clear. That you libs managed to lie up the pretense of confusion, has nothing to do with a failure on his part, and more to do with how utterly soulless and shameless you are.

"and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. "

You assume that he agrees with your assessment of the rally.

As I have repeatedly brought to your attention and you still pretend to be too retarded to understand.
I'm not assuming anything, it's what he said, lying con. Speaking of those attending a racist rally, he said there were "very fine people."

He does not share your assumption that everyone there was wacist.

Your insistence otherwise, is you being an retarded lying asshole.
You already admitted you're making that up...

...I am speculating about his thinking.

... you should stop doing that.

Based on his clear and explicit statements well documented in transcripts and tapes.

You are lying.

Fact check: 12 of 28 comments deemed racist on viral list are Trump's direct speech​

Of the 28 listed comments, Trump said 12 of them as plainly stated. Two he said but lack context. Four comments are disputed, eight are paraphrased from similar statements and two he did not say.

There is no record of the president saying “white power.” He did come under fire in June for sharing a video to Twitter in which a Trump supporter was heard shouting those words at counter protesters. The tweet was deleted three hours after it was posted

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best,” he said. “…They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime, they’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Just like in Charlottesville at least he said some mexicans are very good people. So not all of them are rapists.

Trump said during a session with his national security team that all Haitians “have AIDS” and that once Nigerian immigrants had seen the U.S. they would never “go back to their huts.”

The final unverified statement attributed to Trump – that he said “laziness is a trait in Blacks”

Trump did not dispute the quote when asked about it in 1997, but denied it two years later in an interview on "Meet the Press."

Trump did not dispute the quote when asked about it in 1997, but denied it two years later in an interview on "Meet the Press."

Of the 28 listed comments, Trump made 12 of them as plainly stated. Two he said but they lack context. Four comments are disputed, eight are paraphrased from similar statements he has made and two he did not say. We rate this claim PARTLY FALSE.

To me it seems like he's purposely saying racist shit to make his supporters happy.

To me it seems like you are looking for shit put out be people that tell you want you want to hear, so you can keep playing this little fantasy in your head, where you are the good guy, and your enemies are comic book super villains.

Even though, at the same time, you know that you have to lie all the time to keep this fantasy alive.

Because, on some level, you know that you are a shitty person, allied with other shitty people.

No, this is nothing to do with that. This is you bringing up a point about Trump's thinking, making a point based on your insight into his thinking, and then dismissing my response, because I am speculating about his thinking.
LOL

A Trump acolyte feels compelled to speculate about Trump's thinking because he can't deal with what Trump actually said.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You are a fucking asshole. Most of my post here have been on what TRump clearly and explicitly said.

Another poster made a point about something else, that Trump was supposedly thinking.

THat you took that comment out of context and pretended that it was in relation to Trump's speech, is you being a lying faggot.

That you realize that you have to use such dishonest tactics to defend your position, is your brain realizing that you are full of shit, on this issue.

And that you are a faggot.
LOLOLOL

I don't know what's funnier.... that you think anyone besides you cares what you think... or that you speak for Trump.

:abgg2q.jpg:

You attack ME, for speaking about what Trump might think, while you have been doing that for weeks in this very thread.

YOu are just a troll asshole.
Uh oh....you've been attacked again? Roll out the name-calling.

I described his behavior accurately.

You can go away now, retard.

Amid a rambling, off-the-rails phone interview with Sean Hannity on Fox News, former President Donald Trump finally admitted a critical fact: “We didn’t win.”

So now maybe you will stop lying or believing that the election was rigged?

If the election was "rigged" in that you leftards controlled the means of information to push nothing but lies, and used roving bands of brown shirt style thugs to intimidate voters,

that could result in a "win" ie, more votes, but that would not be legitimate.

That has been the topic in this thread, that the op presented and that I have been discussing.

Are you really so... confused that you did not realize that? Or are you just talking shit, because that is all you know to do?

You admit that your mind is closed to new information.

Your mind was made up, 40 years ago, when you were younger and now you are immune to information that might contradict what you thought when you were much younger.

And you don't see a problem with that.
I'm very wishy washy and can switch loyalties. Watch any season of Cobra Kai or Game of Thrones with me and you'll know that. He had plenty of opportunities to realign my negative view of him. He didn’t.

Bullshit.

Great move on her part

No, she wasn't.

You don't know the reasons for the racial make up on the press rooms. YOu are ASSUMING racism, because it supports your world view and gives you an excuse for the racist policies you do support.

Such as the Mayor's policy.

She is denying white reporters access, based on race. That is pure racism. That you support because you assume it is to counter other racism, in a two wrongs make a right sort of way.

Which, A. you are just assuming the first wrong and b. it doesn't change the fact that it is racism.

Faun said:
As many times as you're gonna claim Trump was too retarded to know that was a racist rally, organized by racists, sponsored by racists, promoted by racists, hosted by racists and attended by racists.

Got it. You think that someone would have to be retarded to not agree with you.
Nope, you don't "got it." I don't think that. There are many people who disagree with me here who I don't consider retarded.

That does not change the fact that you people lied and are still lying about what he said.
Nope, the liar is you. Most notably, I'm going by what he actually said. You're going by what you think he actually meant.

That means that the voters were voting, making their choice based on FALSE INFORMATION.
Nope, you're lying again as the information wasn't false. There was a racist rally which led to a confrontation to counter the racists. Racism is evil. Fighting it is noble. Trump equated the two sides and idiotically claimed there were "very fine people on both sides."

Fraud by deception. THe election is thus, not legitimate.
Nope, you're just crazy. :cuckoo:

Trump clearly condemned w.s. You are inventing confusion where there is none. To stonewall in defense of your big lie.

Trump: " -- we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. It has no place in America.
After how many days and a barrage of public pressure?I

His remarks occurred after the president came under fire for the way he handled Charlottesville two days ago. Mr. Trump on Saturday condemned hatred "on many sides," which prompted backlash from both Democrats and Republicans alike.​

After zero days. The riot occurred sat morning, to lunch time, Saturday. Expanded quote. I was not trying to trick you.

Trump: "As I said on -- remember, Saturday -- we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence.

See, here we will see that your complaints are bullshit. You made a point that he waited days to condemn the riot. I just proved that that was not true. Now you will ignore this new information and hold to your position, without any adjustment.

Because, your position is based, at best on blind faith, and at worst on knowingly lying in the fact of clear proof.
What was the display of bigotry from the left?
<crickets>

Oh, sorry I missed that post.

Well, are you asking my opinion, or asking me to specify what Trump was referring to?

REgardless, I'm glad you are not denying that Trump was right to denounce the violence and hatred from both sides, including from the left.

The point is, Trump denounced both sides for their bad behavior, the violent and hateful left (antifa/blm) and the violent and hateful right?, (w.s.).

As he well should have.
How about answering the question?

It was a riot. I have no idea what particular act(s) he was referring to.

He made a statement condemning the violence, bigotry and hate on BOTH sides.

Nit picking over which act of bigotry from the LEFT he was referring to, is fucking stupid.

You are just trying to avoid dealing with the fact that he condemned the violence, bigotry and hatred, as he well should have.

His response was nearly perfect and you are nit picking like the asshole you are.
So what was this display of bigotry on the left he was talking about?

Answered above.

And sure like all the people Trump used eventually he threw Proud Boys under the bus too. No surprise.

Members of the far-right group, who were among Donald Trump’s staunchest fans, are calling him “weak” as more of them were charged for storming the U.S. Capitol.

In a Nov. 8 post in a private channel of the messaging app Telegram, the group urged its followers to attend protests against an election that it said had been fraudulently stolen from Mr. Trump. “Hail Emperor Trump,” the Proud Boys wrote.

But by this week, the group’s attitude toward Mr. Trump had changed. “Trump will go down as a total failure,” the Proud Boys said in the same Telegram channel on Monday.

That has no relevance to anything in this thread. You are bringing it up, BECAUSE it has no relevance.

You people lied. You people lied A BIG LIE.

One big enough to swing the election.

Thus, the election is not legitimate.
There were exit polls…how many people listed Trump’s perceived ambivalence towards racists as a reason not to vote for him? (ambivalence he displayed over and over)
The blob did get the INCEL vote...
He got 99.9% of the racist vote. He wasn’t going to trade that for a minuscule increase in the black vote…he HAD to play footsie with the racists that supported him.

Trump lost because of COVID, period. If he had responded more effectively to the pandemic, he would’ve been reelected.

You people are delusional. White Racists have been completely marginalized since the mid 60s. Which is why you people are so focused on fighting them.

Trump would love to have more of the minority vote. Hell, it has been a common point of discussion that without being able to do that, republicans are doomed as a national party.

Your lie here, is part of a larger lie, that republicans are wacist, so that you people can keep your lock on the minority votes.

You are lying assholes like that.
He wasn’t willing to condemn racists because they supported him. We all know it.

All Republicans are not racist. Most racists VOTE Republican. That is nobody’s fault but Republicans.

He repeatedly and clearly condemned ws.

Your denial is you being a liar.

That you lie, shows that you fear that if the voters knew the Truth, they would vote against you.
Only after public pressure. Each and every time he was first asked to condemn someone or some thing having to do with white supremacy he equivocated. When public pressure over his equivocation would mount, then he would come out with a prepared statement. (Prepared by someone else)

if you can't be honest about this, "and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists"

what are the odds you can be trusted to tell the truth about "only after public pressure" or " he equivocated"?

Rhetorical question. You are a horrific liar. Your words, your judgements, have no weight.
I posted links, cultist.

You people lied as a group and stuck and are sticking to your lies, even when the actual transcripts are repeatedly shoved in your face.

NOTHING YOU SAY, about any situation with any ambiguity has any credibility.

No, that is not strong enough,

Anything you say, in any situation with ANY ambiguity, has ANTI-CREDIBILITY.
:lol: I absolutely adore how reporting exactly what Trump said is “lying” about him. :lol: Would you like more links about Trump’s tacit approval of racists? Okay!

The president was silent when journalists asked whether he rejected the support of nationalist groups.

That silence was cheered by the white supremacist website Daily Stormer: “When asked to condemn, he just walked out of the room. Really, really good. God bless him.”

What does it tell you when the racists believe he supports them?
You are perpetuating a lie. Go get yourself a treat, and get off the internet. Thanks.
Nope, just reporting on what the former President said and did. Whether or not Trump actually is racist we may never know. There is plenty of evidence to support the theory that he is, but the racists believe he is. What does that say?

You will never "know" because you can interpret "not them" as "them", in your search for "evidence" to support your self serving conclusions.
Oh, I think we could know. Like if the Apprentice tapes get released. :lol:

It is a fact that the racists believe that Trump is one of them. What does that tell you?

No, you are too warped to tell the difference between, "not them" and "them". THe problem is not Trump but your fucked up thinking.
You're lying again, lying dumbfuck. Trump never said, "not them."

"and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally."

You, are retarded.
So? We've already established it's the Proud Boys and neo-Confederates he thinks are "very fine people"

You are just lying more. Your words have anti-credibility.
Nope, the one lying is you -- falsely claiming Trump said things he never actually said.

He said "not the w.s." and you are insisting that he said, "the w.s.", because you are a lying whore.
Now you're lying again saying I denied he condemned white supremacists even though I acknowledged he said that.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that.

BUT, you pretend that "w.s." is, I don't know, some sort of formal group name, and then you claim that that meant that he, since he did not list all possible groups or labels of ws. he meant that some other w.s. were "very fine people".

ANd now that I call you on your retarded bullshit, you fade back, and pretend that, of course you weren't saying THAT.

Standard libtard two step.

FUCK YOUR BULLSHIT YOU FILTHY LIAR.

"and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally."
Faun said:
As many times as you're gonna claim Trump was too retarded to know that was a racist rally, organized by racists, sponsored by racists, promoted by racists, hosted by racists and attended by racists.

Nope, you don't "got it." I don't think that. There are many people who disagree with me here who I don't consider retarded.

That does not change the fact that you people lied and are still lying about what he said.
Nope, the liar is you. Most notably, I'm going by what he actually said. You're going by what you think he actually meant.

That means that the voters were voting, making their choice based on FALSE INFORMATION.
Nope, you're lying again as the information wasn't false. There was a racist rally which led to a confrontation to counter the racists. Racism is evil. Fighting it is noble. Trump equated the two sides and idiotically claimed there were "very fine people on both sides."

Trump clearly condemned w.s. You are inventing confusion where there is none. To stonewall in defense of your big lie.

Trump: " -- we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. It has no place in America.

His remarks occurred after the president came under fire for the way he handled Charlottesville two days ago. Mr. Trump on Saturday condemned hatred "on many sides," which prompted backlash from both Democrats and Republicans alike.​

After zero days. The riot occurred sat morning, to lunch time, Saturday. Expanded quote. I was not trying to trick you.

Trump: "As I said on -- remember, Saturday -- we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence.

See, here we will see that your complaints are bullshit. You made a point that he waited days to condemn the riot. I just proved that that was not true. Now you will ignore this new information and hold to your position, without any adjustment.

Because, your position is based, at best on blind faith, and at worst on knowingly lying in the fact of clear proof.
He waited days to condemn the perpetrators of the violence. He just can't bring himself to say bad things about his supporters no matter how heinous they are. (Without intense public pressure)

Later the same day. FROM THE QUOTE YOU REFERENCED.

I was not trying to trick you into that gotcha, You did that to yourself.

Days later, when he was more sure of the details, he got more specific.

The ws are a pathetic fringe in this society. Who have not had a voice in national politics since the early 60s.

Trump's supporters are working class and middle class whites, mostly. That you want to smear them as ws, is you being a racist asshole.
Man, you got it bad...it's kind of sickening to watch. We watched him do it again and again...

Also disgusting that you would downplay a serious threat to our national security.

Cool. You found people that agree with you.

What Trump really says about ws.

Trump: "Those people -- all of those people – excuse me, I’ve condemned neo-Nazis.

Trump: ...the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally.

Trump: ...rough, bad people -- neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them.
So it's the Proud Boys and neo-Confederates who are "very fine people."

Thanks for clearing that up.

You are stonewalling. You have been stone cold busted as a liar.

The election was not legitimate because of your lies. YOu stonewalling will not change that.
Nope, Trump never condemned them. That must be who he was talking about since there were no "very fine people" among the Unite the Right racists.

Trump was clear that he was referring to non ws who supported the historical statues.

Your belief that everyone that was there was a ws, is fine.

The bit were you LIE and say he said something he did not say, is you lying.

That you pretend to not understand this, is another lie.
I'm going by what he said and didn't say. He didn't condemn the Proud Boys or the neo-Confederates. He said there were "very fine people on both sides." Now we know who he was talking about on the right. Thanks again for clearing that up.
And you could tell he was being very careful what he said and didn't say. Because what he really wanted to say would frighten you.

So, which is it? DId he SAY it or did he "didn't say it", but you know he meant it?

YOU PEOPLE DID NOT SAY WHAT YOU ARE SAYING NOW.

YOU LIED AND SAID THAT HE SAID, "WS ARE VERY FINE PEOPLE".

That is not what he said.

You BELIEVE, that that is what he meant, But when you tell people that he said, what you THINK he meant, that is you LYING.
He said it, but then didn't say it soon enough. And he said something different the day before and after. Or he didn't say anything, which sometimes is saying something.

In the Greek community we have a saying. My silence is your answer

But that is not what you people have said, nor is it your standard position on this issue.

Your position is a lie, ie that he said something he did not say.

That you look at what he said, and deep down, you just "know" that he meant something else, does not give you the right to tell other people that he actually said what you THINK he meant.

AND, it is worth remembering that you are an extremely partisan and ideological lefty, who is probably not a fair judge of what your enemies are thinking.
It's not a lie, dumbfuck. There were 2 sides. One side was a bunch of racists who went to rally in an attempt to unite various factions of racists. Trump said some of them were "very fine people."

Trump: Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue of Robert E. Lee."

Reporter: "Should that statue be taken down?"

Trump: "Excuse me. If you take a look at some of the groups, and you see -- and you’d know it if you were honest reporters, which in many cases you’re not -- but many of those people were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee.
I don't know how many times we need to go over this ... but ... he didn't condemn the Proud Boys and he didn't condemn the neo-Confederates. So now we know who he thinks are "very fine people."

The Proud Boys weren't even there, and he was clear about condemning ws.

White Supremacist is not a group, it is a category of groups and people. That you focus on him not individually naming one small group of them,

is you grasping at straws.

It is pathetic and weak. Be a man. Admit that you have been stone cold busted as lying.
Members of the Proud Boys organization were there. Are you saying that the group is not responsible for the actions of individual members within that group? Do you apply the same standard to BLM?

Very few members, against the express direction of the group's leadership.

Your need to pretend that your enemies are w.s. if you being afraid of Truth.
Funny how you just blew right past the BLM reference. BLM has also condemned violence and the rioters at their protests and yet you want to associate those rioters to BLM.

I've found that liberals are very dishonest and if presented with multiple points, will ignore teh one that hurts them them most and respond to other points.

I've discussed blm at great length on this site. It is retarded to pretend that I am afraid to address ANYTHING about them.
Oh look, another dodge. Are the people that riot and do violence part of BLM despite BLM condemning the violence and rioting and telling people to protest peacefully, yes or no?

As I have stated before, imo, blm has a long record of calling for "protests" that "just happen" to turn violent.

So, yes, BLM is responsible for the violence in their name, for a number of reasons, that do NOT apply to the Proud Boys in this example.
You act like I couldn’t have guessed your answer. I knew you would be a raging fucking hypocrite. You really didn’t have to prove it.

Probably because it is obvious. You don't believe BLM either. And you know that the Proud Boys did order their members to not attend and they did kick out the one guy that did.

So, yeah, it would be easy to guess my answer.
You're lying again, lying dumbfuck. There were more Proud Boys there besides Kessler. Kessler was thrown out because he organized the event. But He didn't go alone.

Proud-Boys-and-Kessler-061817-620x400.jpg
Proud Boys descended into dysfunction after US Capitol riot, new messages show

The discussion, right now, is focused on the Charlottesville Riot, which the Proud Boys were not part of, and has nothing to do with.

That you bring up another incident, more than three years later, makes no sense.
Just pointing out how violent they are...unlike BLM who advocate peaceful protest and condemn rioters.

Only a fool would believe that BLM truly advocates "peaceful protests" and is serious when it condemns rioters.
Ah…so they say it but don’t mean it. The Proud Boys don’t say it but of course they mean it, right? Do you even take yourself seriously?

We see the same behavior in this very thread. You lefties are insanely dishonest liars. We on the other side, are not.

Dude. Get a grip. You are the bad guys. You are lying whores, spreading hate and division.

That this is consistent across teh board with different groups of lefties, is not surprising.
"We on the other side, are not."

LOLOLOL

That's another lie. The truth is-- you just can't stop lying.

Faun. The way you lie, the way you stone wall, the way you are constantly and always a troll asshole,

you know you are the bad guy(s).

We on the other hand, the other side, opposite you libtards, we deserve some consideration of our words and opinions as likely being stated in good faith.

Because we have not demonstrated beyond a shadow of a doubt, that we are filthy lying whores, that have anti-credibility.
LOL

Says the liar who falsely claimed Trump said, "not them."

Falsely claimed I denied Trump condemned white supremacists.

Falsely claimed he's the one being truthful.
I see you got it moved to COnspiracy Theory, which is nonsense.
That was your goal which is why you kept trying to divert this thread, which was about voter fraud, to be about Trump calling racists "very fine people."

Congrats, diversion successful.

And now some more word games, trying to confuse w.s. with wacist, just so you can continue to try to gin up some confusion, when Trump was super clear.

You are an asshole. And a liar.
Nope, you're lying claiming Trump said things he never said.

Yes, you've clarified when he said there were "very fine people" among the Unite the Right crowd, he was speaking of Proud Boys and neo-Confederates.

Except I did not say that. That was your dishonest spin.

You are just lying more, to distract from and defend the BIG LIE, per the op.

YOu are nothing but a filthy lying whore.
It's not my problem you don't know what you're saying. That rally was comprised of white nationalists, white supremacists, KKK, neo-Nazis, neo-Confederate and Proud Boys. You pointed out he condemned the white supremacists, KKK and neo-Nazis and called the others "very fine people."

Do you understand that Trump and I do not believe that the rally was solely comprised of those people?

You race baiting asshole.
It was a stupid thing for Trump to say. Sure, of the hundreds of ws at the rally I'm sure there were a couple very fine people but can you name any?

No, I think any white who went to that rally is a racist or ignorant fuck who is worried about a statue of Robert E Lee? If they aren't aware that they are racists themselves then they are ignorant to the racism that blacks have to deal with in America.
I’ve asked for evidence of very fine people among the “Unite the Right” rally goers. Nobody has provided a SINGLE person who didn’t know it was organized by a bunch of white supremacists.

So, your argument now is, that you think Trump was wrong about who was there?

That's fine. I don't really care about that.

The point is, that you people lied about what he said. And are still lying about it.

Your mind was made up, 40 years ago, when you were younger and now you are immune to information that might contradict what you thought when you were much younger.

I'm very wishy washy and can switch loyalties. Watch any season of Cobra Kai or Game of Thrones with me and you'll know that. He had plenty of opportunities to realign my negative view of him. He didn’t.

Bullshit.
Trump IS true shit. Has been since the 80s. Only gotten worse.

Great move on her part

ONE REASON WHY WHITE PEOPLE IN SOUTHERN STATES STILL HAVE A HIGHER RATE OF BIAS AGAINST BLACK AMERICANS​

New research finds that white Americans are more likely to hold unconscious racism against black Americans if their home region was once heavily dependent on slavery.

I don't know that I can trust any source, that might be full of people like you, and that doesn't prove ANTHING, nor does it change the fact that you are supporting a clearly racist policy.

Great move on her part

In a country as diverse as ours why are all the reporters in Chicago white males?

1. I don't know that that is true. All the people telling it to me, have been shown to be completely shameless liars.

2. I don't know or care.

3. Because it does not change teh fact that the mayor has a racist policy and you support it.

Faun said:

<crickets>

Well, are you asking my opinion, or asking me to specify what Trump was referring to?

REgardless, I'm glad you are not denying that Trump was right to denounce the violence and hatred from both sides, including from the left.

The point is, Trump denounced both sides for their bad behavior, the violent and hateful left (antifa/blm) and the violent and hateful right?, (w.s.).

As he well should have.

Nit picking over which act of bigotry from the LEFT he was referring to, is fucking stupid.

You are just trying to avoid dealing with the fact that he condemned the violence, bigotry and hatred, as he well should have.

His response was nearly perfect and you are nit picking like the asshole you are.

Answered above.

And sure like all the people Trump used eventually he threw Proud Boys under the bus too. No surprise.

Members of the far-right group, who were among Donald Trump’s staunchest fans, are calling him “weak” as more of them were charged for storming the U.S. Capitol.

In a Nov. 8 post in a private channel of the messaging app Telegram, the group urged its followers to attend protests against an election that it said had been fraudulently stolen from Mr. Trump. “Hail Emperor Trump,” the Proud Boys wrote.

But by this week, the group’s attitude toward Mr. Trump had changed. “Trump will go down as a total failure,” the Proud Boys said in the same Telegram channel on Monday.

That has no relevance to anything in this thread. You are bringing it up, BECAUSE it has no relevance.

There were exit polls…how many people listed Trump’s perceived ambivalence towards racists as a reason not to vote for him? (ambivalence he displayed over and over)
He got 99.9% of the racist vote. He wasn’t going to trade that for a minuscule increase in the black vote…he HAD to play footsie with the racists that supported him.

Trump lost because of COVID, period. If he had responded more effectively to the pandemic, he would’ve been reelected.

You people are delusional. White Racists have been completely marginalized since the mid 60s. Which is why you people are so focused on fighting them.

Trump would love to have more of the minority vote. Hell, it has been a common point of discussion that without being able to do that, republicans are doomed as a national party.

Your lie here, is part of a larger lie, that republicans are wacist, so that you people can keep your lock on the minority votes.

He wasn’t willing to condemn racists because they supported him. We all know it.

All Republicans are not racist. Most racists VOTE Republican. That is nobody’s fault but Republicans.

That you lie, shows that you fear that if the voters knew the Truth, they would vote against you.
Only after public pressure. Each and every time he was first asked to condemn someone or some thing having to do with white supremacy he equivocated. When public pressure over his equivocation would mount, then he would come out with a prepared statement. (Prepared by someone else)

if you can't be honest about this, "and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists"

what are the odds you can be trusted to tell the truth about "only after public pressure" or " he equivocated"?

Rhetorical question. You are a horrific liar. Your words, your judgements, have no weight.
I posted links, cultist.

You people lied as a group and stuck and are sticking to your lies, even when the actual transcripts are repeatedly shoved in your face.

:lol: I absolutely adore how reporting exactly what Trump said is “lying” about him. :lol: Would you like more links about Trump’s tacit approval of racists? Okay!

The president was silent when journalists asked whether he rejected the support of nationalist groups.

That silence was cheered by the white supremacist website Daily Stormer: “When asked to condemn, he just walked out of the room. Really, really good. God bless him.”

You are perpetuating a lie. Go get yourself a treat, and get off the internet. Thanks.
Nope, just reporting on what the former President said and did. Whether or not Trump actually is racist we may never know. There is plenty of evidence to support the theory that he is, but the racists believe he is. What does that say?

You will never "know" because you can interpret "not them" as "them", in your search for "evidence" to support your self serving conclusions.

It is a fact that the racists believe that Trump is one of them. What does that tell you?

No, you are too warped to tell the difference between, "not them" and "them". THe problem is not Trump but your fucked up thinking.

You, are retarded.
So? We've already established it's the Proud Boys and neo-Confederates he thinks are "very fine people"

Nope, the one lying is you -- falsely claiming Trump said things he never actually said.

He said "not the w.s." and you are insisting that he said, "the w.s.", because you are a lying whore.
Now you're lying again saying I denied he condemned white supremacists even though I acknowledged he said that.

BUT, you pretend that "w.s." is, I don't know, some sort of formal group name, and then you claim that that meant that he, since he did not list all possible groups or labels of ws. he meant that some other w.s. were "very fine people".

ANd now that I call you on your retarded bullshit, you fade back, and pretend that, of course you weren't saying THAT.

Faun said:

He waited days to condemn the perpetrators of the violence. He just can't bring himself to say bad things about his supporters no matter how heinous they are. (Without intense public pressure)

The ws are a pathetic fringe in this society. Who have not had a voice in national politics since the early 60s.

Trump's supporters are working class and middle class whites, mostly. That you want to smear them as ws, is you being a racist asshole.
Man, you got it bad...it's kind of sickening to watch. We watched him do it again and again...

Also disgusting that you would downplay a serious threat to our national security.

Trump: "Those people -- all of those people – excuse me, I’ve condemned neo-Nazis.

Trump: ...the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally.

Trump: ...rough, bad people -- neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them.

The election was not legitimate because of your lies. YOu stonewalling will not change that.
Nope, Trump never condemned them. That must be who he was talking about since there were no "very fine people" among the Unite the Right racists.

Trump was clear that he was referring to non ws who supported the historical statues.

I'm going by what he said and didn't say. He didn't condemn the Proud Boys or the neo-Confederates. He said there were "very fine people on both sides." Now we know who he was talking about on the right. Thanks again for clearing that up.
And you could tell he was being very careful what he said and didn't say. Because what he really wanted to say would frighten you.

So, which is it? DId he SAY it or did he "didn't say it", but you know he meant it?

You BELIEVE, that that is what he meant, But when you tell people that he said, what you THINK he meant, that is you LYING.
He said it, but then didn't say it soon enough. And he said something different the day before and after. Or he didn't say anything, which sometimes is saying something.

But that is not what you people have said, nor is it your standard position on this issue.

That you look at what he said, and deep down, you just "know" that he meant something else, does not give you the right to tell other people that he actually said what you THINK he meant.

AND, it is worth remembering that you are an extremely partisan and ideological lefty, who is probably not a fair judge of what your enemies are thinking.
It's not a lie, dumbfuck. There were 2 sides. One side was a bunch of racists who went to rally in an attempt to unite various factions of racists. Trump said some of them were "very fine people."

Trump: Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue of Robert E. Lee."

Trump: "Excuse me. If you take a look at some of the groups, and you see -- and you’d know it if you were honest reporters, which in many cases you’re not -- but many of those people were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee.
I don't know how many times we need to go over this ... but ... he didn't condemn the Proud Boys and he didn't condemn the neo-Confederates. So now we know who he thinks are "very fine people."

White Supremacist is not a group, it is a category of groups and people. That you focus on him not individually naming one small group of them,

It is pathetic and weak. Be a man. Admit that you have been stone cold busted as lying.
Members of the Proud Boys organization were there. Are you saying that the group is not responsible for the actions of individual members within that group? Do you apply the same standard to BLM?

Funny how you just blew right past the BLM reference. BLM has also condemned violence and the rioters at their protests and yet you want to associate those rioters to BLM.

I've found that liberals are very dishonest and if presented with multiple points, will ignore teh one that hurts them them most and respond to other points.

I've discussed blm at great length on this site. It is retarded to pretend that I am afraid to address ANYTHING about them.
Oh look, another dodge. Are the people that riot and do violence part of BLM despite BLM condemning the violence and rioting and telling people to protest peacefully, yes or no?

As I have stated before, imo, blm has a long record of calling for "protests" that "just happen" to turn violent.

So, yes, BLM is responsible for the violence in their name, for a number of reasons, that do NOT apply to the Proud Boys in this example.
You act like I couldn’t have guessed your answer. I knew you would be a raging fucking hypocrite. You really didn’t have to prove it.

Probably because it is obvious. You don't believe BLM either. And you know that the Proud Boys did order their members to not attend and they did kick out the one guy that did.

You're lying again, lying dumbfuck. There were more Proud Boys there besides Kessler. Kessler was thrown out because he organized the event. But He didn't go alone.

The discussion, right now, is focused on the Charlottesville Riot, which the Proud Boys were not part of, and has nothing to do with.

That you bring up another incident, more than three years later, makes no sense.
Just pointing out how violent they are...unlike BLM who advocate peaceful protest and condemn rioters.

Only a fool would believe that BLM truly advocates "peaceful protests" and is serious when it condemns rioters.
Ah…so they say it but don’t mean it. The Proud Boys don’t say it but of course they mean it, right? Do you even take yourself seriously?

We see the same behavior in this very thread. You lefties are insanely dishonest liars. We on the other side, are not.

Dude. Get a grip. You are the bad guys. You are lying whores, spreading hate and division.

That this is consistent across teh board with different groups of lefties, is not surprising.

LOLOLOL

Faun. The way you lie, the way you stone wall, the way you are constantly and always a troll asshole,

We on the other hand, the other side, opposite you libtards, we deserve some consideration of our words and opinions as likely being stated in good faith.

Because we have not demonstrated beyond a shadow of a doubt, that we are filthy lying whores, that have anti-credibility.
LOL

That was your goal which is why you kept trying to divert this thread, which was about voter fraud, to be about Trump calling racists "very fine people."

And now some more word games, trying to confuse w.s. with wacist, just so you can continue to try to gin up some confusion, when Trump was super clear.

Yes, you've clarified when he said there were "very fine people" among the Unite the Right crowd, he was speaking of Proud Boys and neo-Confederates.

It's not my problem you don't know what you're saying. That rally was comprised of white nationalists, white supremacists, KKK, neo-Nazis, neo-Confederate and Proud Boys. You pointed out he condemned the white supremacists, KKK and neo-Nazis and called the others "very fine people."

Do you understand that Trump and I do not believe that the rally was solely comprised of those people?

It was a stupid thing for Trump to say. Sure, of the hundreds of ws at the rally I'm sure there were a couple very fine people but can you name any?

No, I think any white who went to that rally is a racist or ignorant fuck who is worried about a statue of Robert E Lee? If they aren't aware that they are racists themselves then they are ignorant to the racism that blacks have to deal with in America.
I’ve asked for evidence of very fine people among the “Unite the Right” rally goers. Nobody has provided a SINGLE person who didn’t know it was organized by a bunch of white supremacists.

The point is, that you people lied about what he said. And are still lying about it.
:lol: Right...by just posting video of him speaking the words. :lol:

(Trump's perceived racism is not what lost him the election)

Great move on her part

No, she wasn't.

You don't know the reasons for the racial make up on the press rooms. YOu are ASSUMING racism, because it supports your world view and gives you an excuse for the racist policies you do support.

She is denying white reporters access, based on race. That is pure racism. That you support because you assume it is to counter other racism, in a two wrongs make a right sort of way.

Which, A. you are just assuming the first wrong and b. it doesn't change the fact that it is racism.
Yeah, we kinda do. Systemic racism.

Try again.

Great move on her part

THe IQ gap is real. It is "science". That you don't like it, is irrelevant.

Bullshit.

Trump's policies on trade and immigration were the best available from the field of candidates we had.

THat you people flipped out, is just you...people, deciding that you would not respect elections that you lost anymore.

Faun said:

<crickets>

As he well should have.

Answered above.

I posted links, cultist.

You, are retarded.

Faun said:

LOLOLOL

LOL

:lol: Right...by just posting video of him speaking the words. :lol:

(Trump's perceived racism is not what lost him the election)

Yes, exactly, a short clip, taken out of context and then you people lied to mislead the American voters.

We are past that. Now the topic is that you disagree with his opinion on who was there.

Which, is, as I pointed out, irrelevant.

Which is why you changed the subject.

YOu have NOTHING but varying types of dishonesty.

1624146615160.png

Great move on her part

No, she wasn't.

Yeah, we kinda do. Systemic racism.

Like I said you assume "wacism" as the reason. Any other reason, is dismissed by crying "Wacism".

And you use that to justify your actual racist policy, that you support. IE discriminating against white reporters based on their race.

Try again.

Great move on her part

THe IQ gap is real. It is "science". That you don't like it, is irrelevant.
You just exposed yourself for the racist I knew you to be.

Bullshit.

Trump's policies on trade and immigration were the best available from the field of candidates we had.

THat you people flipped out, is just you...people, deciding that you would not respect elections that you lost anymore.
That's peachy that you think that. In both 2016 and 2020, the American people disagreed.

New Topics

Forum List

Back