The big question about life on other planets: 1000000000000000000000 planets in the universe

Omg that's so funny. The jellyfish, or whowever they enslave, has to have the bone structure and dexterity to mine and construct metal tools to build a spaceship, and create the fuel.

It's not going to be a jellyfish! Lol!
There you go again insisting that aliens will use the same steel as humans to build some sort of craft that you imagine they would.

In reality the universe is not stranger than you imagine, it is stranger than you can imagine.
Their spaceships are not going to be made out of jelly. It is going to take some sort of metal. And if not for the exterior, the electronics will take metal.

Are you not aware of what if takes? Or are you just pulling my chain?

A jellyfish will not be able to do the physical work necessary to build a spaceship, no matter how smart it is.

Remember, the first time you leave the planet, you have to make the metals, gather the fuel,
And, I dont know if there is another liquid that we know of that is better than our H2-O , being an unstable molecule it breaks down other things through oxidation to the point that organisms can feed off them. As i understand it a sea of liquid methane for example couldn't support life because its a stable molecule.

No question, water is necessary for life, but not abiogenesis. Many times, I've had a shot of Jack for example, and a water back. Water is an universal solvent, so it works against abiogenesis. Too bad.
How do you know any of this

Experiment. Amino acids dissolve in water. Kaput. No primordial soup in the ocean. Now, Fort Fun Indiana and the atheist scientists are focusing they formed over the air just above the ocean. They believe anything their magic sky fairy Satan tells them.
I guess there's no fish in the ocean then. And all the other organisms in the ocean...

They're all just put there by the devil. To fool us.

Omg that's so funny. The jellyfish, or whowever they enslave, has to have the bone structure and dexterity to mine and construct metal tools to build a spaceship, and create the fuel.

There you go again insisting that aliens will use the same steel as humans to build some sort of craft that you imagine they would.

In reality the universe is not stranger than you imagine, it is stranger than you can imagine.
Their spaceships are not going to be made out of jelly. It is going to take some sort of metal. And if not for the exterior, the electronics will take metal.

A jellyfish will not be able to do the physical work necessary to build a spaceship, no matter how smart it is.

No evidence of aliens, let alone them being able to build a spaceship. The lib scientists at NASA are desperate and would settle for a microbe on Mars by 2025. Fortunately, Trump replaced the previous head of NASA who wanted to look for aliens or past history of aliens on Mars with someone smarter. First, she talked about colonizing Mars and then went to finding aliens. What an idiot.

No evidence of aliens, let alone them being able to build a spaceship. The lib scientists at NASA are desperate and would settle for a microbe on Mars by 2025. Fortunately, Trump replaced the previous head of NASA who wanted to look for aliens or past history of aliens on Mars with someone smarter. First, she talked about colonizing Mars and then went to finding aliens. What an idiot.
Oooh, sorry, you're delusional. NASA is still searching for life elsewhere.

Dude, I can pull any bit of information right out of the air in front of me instantly with a smart phone. No one 50 years ago could even have seriously proposed this. Your feeble intellect building steel ships for interstellar travel is interesting. Too bad your model is a locomotive that like your steel ship can't barely get off the earth.

Your ship is going no where. Living ships are the way to go, this way any structural fatigue is regenerated along the voyage and the structure can evolve to current conditions. After all you can't really dry dock and rebuild in the middle of space where the nearest object is thousands of years away and all one is likely to find is nothing

Dream it, then build it.

Have you accepted that entanglement is instant yet and that instant is certainly faster than light?
"Instantss" arent faster or slower than anything. They are instants.
Do try to keep up Fort Funny

Entanglement has been measured as being at least 10000 times faster than light and or 3 trillion meters per second. Which is almost as fast as my Katerina witt.

Chinese physicists measure speed of Einstein's 'spooky action at a distance': At least 10,000 times faster than light - ExtremeTech

Last edited:
Entanglement has been measured as being at least 10000 times faster than light and or 3 trillion meters per second.
Therefore, not an instant. Words mean things, you know.
Actually if you could travel 3 trillion meters from Earth you could observe a 1 seconds entanglement time, since the moon is under 406 million meters from Earth the time of entanglement could not be rationalized by humans and it would always be evident before one checked or instantly.

Entanglement has been measured as being at least 10000 times faster than light and or 3 trillion meters per second.
Actually if you could travel 3 trillion meters from Earth you could observe a 1 seconds entanglement time, since the moon is under 406 million meters from Earth the time of entanglement could not be rationalized by humans and it would always be evident before one checked or instantly.
So, "seemingly instant" to us. But it takes time.

Got it.

So, "seemingly instant" to us. But it takes time.

Got it.
Not defined as the time required can not be tested by any devise created by man the Voyager probes being the farthest away and not set up for entanglement experiments, so the 10000 times the speed of light is just an estimate that allows our brains to rationalize instant. Clearly instant defies all known science, so new science is needed. Curious that quantum computers are currently working using at least partly unknown physics, but this has happened through all of human time.

A mucous form of life will not produce a hard enough element to withstand lift off and land down. They'll just be a bottle of well mixed jelly when they land.

Last edited:
An alien that travels here, is going to look something like us.

Dude, I can pull any bit of information right out of the air in front of me instantly with a smart phone. No one 50 years ago could even have seriously proposed this. Your feeble intellect building steel ships for interstellar travel is interesting. Too bad your model is a locomotive that like your steel ship can't barely get off the earth.

Your ship is going no where. Living ships are the way to go, this way any structural fatigue is regenerated along the voyage and the structure can evolve to current conditions. After all you can't really dry dock and rebuild in the middle of space where the nearest object is thousands of years away and all one is likely to find is nothing

Dream it, then build it.

And a spaceship built by a jelly, will have the disastrous effect of being soft, and not able to withstand initial efforts of liftoff and landing. They would never be able to get to a technology hard enough to handle chemical fuel. Unless they can somehow bypass chemical and go straight to antigravity. I can't see that happening.

That would take an alien intervention on their part...

Why is it so hard to think that it will be a humanoid type figure to arrive here?

Dream it, then build it.

And a spaceship built by a jelly, will have the disastrous effect of being soft, and not able to withstand initial efforts of liftoff and landing. They would never be able to get to a technology hard enough to handle chemical fuel. Unless they can somehow bypass chemical and go straight to antigravity. I can't see that happening.
Who says there will be a liftoff?

Why is it so hard to think that it will be a humanoid type figure to arrive here?
It's not hard, however if a humanoid shows up we are related before the test is taken as there is a universe of possibilities that are everything except like us

Last edited:
I guess you believe in creation and not evolution.

Because with evolution, we don't have endless unlimited resources to make organisms with a high level brain like us, plus humanoid features, and eight more arms, 4 more legs, and maybe about another 12 eyes. And 2 more noses!

We have to compete with the rest of the biosystem for the little resources we have. And they're all competing with us. A BLOB will not be able to build a spaceship. You need a form, that is able to make tools, mine the materials, develop the tech, organize the planning, and successfully lift off their world with a specific goal of reaching Earth from a different solar system.

So the minimum you should expect from an alien travelling here, is that it will look like us. And that's the only expectation you should have.

Anything else, is that god created humans. And created all the other beings that are capable of travelling here, and then, those should also look like us! It's all in his image!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back