The big question about life on other planets: 1000000000000000000000 planets in the universe

So that's where we get into the Anunnaki.

AN.UN.NA.KI

That actually means something more relevant than the stupid god word your religions depend on...

Last edited:
I guess you believe in creation and not evolution.

Because with evolution, we don't have endless unlimited resources to make organisms with a high level brain like us, plus humanoid features, and eight more arms, 4 more legs, and maybe about another 12 eyes. And 2 more noses!

We have to compete with the rest of the biosystem for the little resources we have. And they're all competing with us. A BLOB will not be able to build a spaceship. You need a form, that is able to make tools, mine the materials, develop the tech, organize the planning, and successfully lift off their world with a specific goal of reaching Earth from a different solar system.

So the minimum you should expect from an alien travelling here, is that it will look like us. And that's the only expectation you should have.

Anything else, is that god created humans. And created all the other beings that are capable of travelling here, and then, those should also look like us! It's all in his image!

What endless unlimited resources? It's your idiot side that believes in infinite multiverses. You burn up one universe, then wormhole to another. Also, one of them must contain God to send you to the fire.

As for the rest, you must've had a drunken rampage on last night.

You're kinda like Negan.

You are evil, and want to sway others...

I am Spartacus. I am true, and will fight for the truth till I die.

I never say anything that is intentionally wrong.

When I say say shit, trust me, it's honest.

Because I am Spartacus.

Because I am Spartacus.

"Refers to a scene in the movie "Spartacus" starring Kirk Douglas as Spartacus. After the army of former Roman slaves led by Spartacus is defeated in battle by legions of the Roman army, a Roman general stands before the captured surviving members of the slave army and demands that they turn over Spartacus, or else all of the former slaves will be executed. Upon hearing this and not wanting his friends to be executed, Spartacus stands up and says "I am Spartacus." However, the loyalty of his friends is so great that each of them stands forward in succession, shouting "I am Spartacus!" until the shouts dissolve into a cacophony of thousands of former slaves each insisting "I am Spartacus!" Bewildered and still not knowing which of them is Spartacus, but impressed by the loyalty he inspires in his army, the Roman general has all of the slaves crucified in a miles-long display alongside the Appian Way leading back to Rome.

Thus the phrase "I am Spartacus!" is often used to humorously start a chorus of responses of "No, I am Spartacus" among a group."

It means you're a commie, so the death was fitting.

Another drinking night :laugh:?

Last edited:
No, I am Spartacus aka Andy Whitfield version! The best Spartacus! And I live by those ideals. RIP Andy...

AP100120055437_1.jpg

You live by this :rolleyes:?

"Spartard
Someone addicted to Starz's original series, "Spartacus: Gods of the Arena" and "Spartacus: Blood and Sand". Said person will exhibit such symptoms as: Yelling at the scream while watching the program and reruns of said program; Quoting lines from said program; Dreaming about characters of said program, etc..."

I can see you yelling at the screen while posting.

"You are evil, and want to sway others...

Because I am Spartacus."

I'm a warrior, looking to free the people, and remove the wicked rulers.

You support those evil ideas.

So guess what? I am Spartacus!

Last edited:
Very nice song! I love it!

Thing is, it doesn't mean what you think it means...

Your "destiny" is not what the song is talking about, and is something we don't want. Your destiny is destruction and conquering. You want to rule the world using your religion as your weapon. Kill everyone else, and have everyone look and think like you... Believe the same shit, and obey...

I just want everyone to be themselves and get along. We're all good!

Yours is the world of rebellion. It won't let you accept the word and the truth. All it will lead to is death, pain, and suffering.

You are a commie. Atheism leads to communism and you are well on your way. You want to rule the world with fascism and intolerance.

Last edited:
This, according to some estimate, give or take quite a few zeroes I'm sure. A deeper philosophical question which goes beyond theology, though it certainly entangles it.

So, this number again, 1000000000000000000000 planets! According to The Institute of Astronomy at University of Cambridge. How many solar systems are there? | Institute of Astronomy

Putting the exact estimation aside. We would have to take a massive leap of faith to think that not only is there NOT other life in the universe, but, also of such existences, that there aren't many far more advanced than us.

Imagine a planet the size of Jupiter, 100's of billions of citizens. Imagine them not having our reptilian instincts of rage and violence, or developing weapons of war to be used against each other. Consider if they had the average brain power 250x that of our smartest humans, and existed for much longer, maybe lived on average 10000 years.

What would be the end result? Is there any religion that makes any consideration for this possibility (outside, I think Scientology)? It really is a daunting concept. We could be the most advanced by far, we might be Gods great creation. It would hardly seem we could be alone though based on the odds and even plain randomness.

Most planets with life on them would have creatures of the complexity of slime

"Most planets with life on them would have creatures of the complexity of slime"

like trump and his supporters.

You're kinda like Negan.
You are evil, and want to sway others...
Because I am Spartacus.

Spartacus and his followers were mercilessly butchered.

You know, I gotta say reading some of your theories on life and other claims here that I must wholly agree-- -- -- you ARE honest. Honestly a stupid and pathetic little man so full of yourself and your little keyboard world.

Now off to the battle with you, Spartacus! You haven't any fricking idea the biological conditions which might govern life on other worlds.

Toob, you like to parade yourself like you're mister science expert, and insulting people left and right who haven't done shit to you yet. Who the fuck made you the science guru on this board?

You need to calm down!

Sometimes I say things in jest, they're not to be taken seriously. But shit... you not only attack me, but you attack everyone! As much as Bond and I disagree and insult each other, at least we have a history.

I don't really care how smart you think you are, the reality is you sound like a pompous ass, using your keyboard muscles to make your penis seem bigger.

Keep in mind you have 16,000 more posts than me, and I've been here 4 years longer than you. So as far as pathetic keyboard worlds, you win that category.

So, tell me what your idea of what an alien life-form that traveled to Earth in a spaceship would possibly look like?

Last edited:
Mick Jagger said this was his fav ever cover of this song! He would supposedly dance around. I can picture it!

But yeah, waiting on mr know-it-all to say something different... ;-)

(click to watch it on youtube when prompted)

Last edited:
Toob, you like to parade yourself like you're mister science expert, and insulting people left and right who haven't done shit to you yet. Who the fuck made you the science guru on this board?

You need to calm down!

Sometimes I say things in jest, they're not to be taken seriously. But shit... you not only attack me, but you attack everyone! As much as Bond and I disagree and insult each other, at least we have a history.

I don't really care how smart you think you are, the reality is you sound like a pompous ass, using your keyboard muscles to make your penis seem bigger.

Keep in mind you have 16,000 more posts than me, and I've been here 4 years longer than you. So as far as pathetic keyboard worlds, you win that category.

So, tell me what your idea of what an alien life-form that traveled to Earth in a spaceship would possibly look like?

Calm down little jellybean. :itsok: It doesn't take a "science expert" to know your theories on life in space are garbage! Or that being a "Jello" life form would be an advantage over us, where jello can deform under G force with no harm to any shape while we would be splatter on the wall. There are two kinds of people in this world RWS, those that know more than they tell, and the many found on this board like you who tell more than they know!

You need to calm down!

Calm down little jellybean. :itsok: It doesn't take a "science expert" to know your theories on life in space are garbage! Or that being a "Jello" life form would be an advantage over us, where jello can deform under G force with no harm to any shape while we would be splatter on the wall. There are two kinds of people in this world RWS, those that know more than they tell, and the many found on this board like you who tell more than they know!
Okay...but i would like to know how an undifferentiated blob forms thoughts, or metabolizes food, or performs specific functions without differentiated structures.

Forum List

Back