The big question about life on other planets: 1000000000000000000000 planets in the universe

Creation scientists say that God didn't create aliens on any of the creation days. They haven't had to spend much money to promote this. OTOH, NASA says we'll find alien life or evidence of past alien life by 2025 because they have spent a fortune in space exploration, telescopes and other high technology, and probes. Even dead Hawking and his multimillionaire Russian buddy have set 2025 as the end point for their $100 million spending. Creation scientists are right. NASA, dead Hawking, and Russian billionaire Yuri Milner are wrong.

Creation scientists say

Meh.

Who is right tho? You just need to :bigboy:and stop believing in evolutionary fairy tales. Better to spend money on lessening air and water poullution, i.e. making the Earth better.

Who is right tho?

Not a "scientist" who gets his facts from a creation story.

That's why I say atheists are usually wrong. It's not a story, but what actually happened in history. However, aside from the Bible we do not have any witnesses there, except God, so it's the Bible theory. If the facts fit, then it becomes a best theory. However, God's nemesis Satan made up the lie of evolution through the Antibible that most of the people believe. You believe in the Antibible theory which you call evolution theory. The facts do not fit it as there are no aliens.

It's not a story, but what actually happened in history.

And where in the story, or in anything discovered by a "Creation scientist", did it mention the strength of the solar wind preventing life anywhere else in the Universe?

The facts do not fit it as there are no aliens.

How many planets did you look at to make this claim?
Can you post your list?

Creation scientists say that God didn't create aliens on any of the creation days. They haven't had to spend much money to promote this. OTOH, NASA says we'll find alien life or evidence of past alien life by 2025 because they have spent a fortune in space exploration, telescopes and other high technology, and probes. Even dead Hawking and his multimillionaire Russian buddy have set 2025 as the end point for their $100 million spending. Creation scientists are right. NASA, dead Hawking, and Russian billionaire Yuri Milner are wrong.

Creation scientists say

Meh.

Who is right tho? You just need to :bigboy:and stop believing in evolutionary fairy tales. Better to spend money on lessening air and water poullution, i.e. making the Earth better.

Who is right tho?

Not a "scientist" who gets his facts from a creation story.

That's why I say atheists are usually wrong. It's not a story, but what actually happened in history. However, aside from the Bible we do not have any witnesses there, except God, so it's the Bible theory. If the facts fit, then it becomes a best theory. However, God's nemesis Satan made up the lie of evolution through the Antibible that most of the people believe. You believe in the Antibible theory which you call evolution theory. The facts do not fit it as there are no aliens.

It's not a story, but what actually happened in history.

And where in the story, or in anything discovered by a "Creation scientist", did it mention the strength of the solar wind preventing life anywhere else in the Universe?

The facts do not fit it as there are no aliens.

How many planets did you look at to make this claim?
Can you post your list?

"Creation scientists" aka religious hacks say many things that are false and groundless.

I was able to compare what the Bible said and what evolution said and I thought the Bible was the real science. Science backs it up.

James, we agree on something-- while the adds of this were 1/100,0000,000
go figure :)-

I believe in...

POS_15_Nicene_Creed_12x16__98798.1460380403.jpg

the Bible, and Jesus didn't die for aliens.

Just another cult.

What is more interesting is whether we can live on another planet. This may not be possible as Earth looks to be the most habitable planet and there are no other.

I say the ONLY habitable planet. No other planet has oxygen, carbon and water in abundance, together with the habitable temperatures. Why do we need anybody else? We're entirely self sufficient here and have been for thousands of years. Humans probably will not have that much longer until the Second Coming, as prophesied in the Holy Bible.
Obvious horseshit. There are billions of such planets.

No other planet has oxygen, carbon and water in abundance, together with the habitable temperatures.

None? Out of how many trillions? How do you know?

Don't you know? It's real science.

No, I don't know how one could factually claim we're the only one out of trillions.

You've asked the question before and it has been answered, but you still do not know.

It's the Anthropic Principle and fine tuning facts.

Here's something new that I learned from fine tuning. The protons are 1,836 times larger than electrons. If they were a little bigger or a little smaller, the atoms could not form the molecules we need to exist.

How do you know that?

Life on earth is utterly beyond the pale of possible explanation by any naturalistic means.

Humans alone have ~5,000 proteins, ranging from a few hundred amino acids in length to titin, 33,450 amino acids in length.

NOBODY has ever nor will ever explain how the smallest one of say 300 amino acids long was formed by adding 1 out of a possible 20 amino acids in succession, or in other words 1/20 to the 300th power. That's impossible and what does it say about repeating the process with ever greater exponents, five thousand times? It's impossible. We're ONLY here because Nature's God put us here.

"IN GO WE TRUST"

Class is over.
It happens every second, so how can it be "impossible?"

No one has made any predictions of any dates.

No other planet has oxygen, carbon and water in abundance, together with the habitable temperatures.

No, I don't know how one could factually claim we're the only one out of trillions.

You've asked the question before and it has been answered, but you still do not know.

Here's something new that I learned from fine tuning. The protons are 1,836 times larger than electrons. If they were a little bigger or a little smaller, the atoms could not form the molecules we need to exist.

How do you know that?

The creation scientists paid attention to what the atheist scientists were saying when they explained what they found during investigation of the big bang. These guys are the only scientists who get the big money grants today. Afterward, I guess they buried all their fine tuning work because it isn't online anymore. It also went against evolutionary thinking. But you don't believe this either.

The mass of the proton and neutron are fine tuned for life

Proton - Windows to the Universe

Stephen Hawking knew this. He was the one who said this. Afterward, he and the theoretical physicists went to the multiverse theory which has been disproved now.

Now, who believes in the sky fairy (Satan) tales? God doesn't live in the sky. The Bible states Satan and his demons live there in the second heaven.

Last edited:

How do you know that?

The creation scientists paid attention to what the atheist scientists were saying when they explained what they found during investigation of the big bang. These guys are the only scientists who get the big money grants today. Afterward, I guess they buried all their fine tuning work because it isn't online anymore. It also went against evolutionary thinking. But you don't believe this either.

The mass of the proton and neutron are fine tuned for life

Proton - Windows to the Universe

Stephen Hawking knew this. He was the one who said this. Afterward, he and the theoretical physicists went to the multiverse theory which has been disproved now.

Now, who believes in the sky fairy (Satan) tales? God doesn't live in the sky. The Bible states Satan and his demons live there in the second heaven.

The creation scientists paid attention to what the atheist scientists were saying

Can you post any of the science research done by the "creation scientists"?

Bottom line is there are no aliens because the Bible tells us God didn't create any. If he did, then it would be in the days of creation. This is what the creation or Bible theory is based on.

Furthermore, in religious terms, Jesus didn't die for aliens. He died for us. All of this is evidence for God, but nothing I say will make you believe. Only when every eye will see will you believe, but then it will be too late. Even I didn't know this until last year :abgg2q.jpg:. All of the differences between the Bible and Antibible cannot be coincidence.

The creation scientists paid attention to what the atheist scientists were saying

Sheesh. I've posted this many, many, many times, but all you do is ask s----d questions and learn nothing.

Creation scientists - creation.com

Does any of the "research" at that link prove your claim about planetary orbits?
Or about the solar wind preventing life across the Universe, except on Earth?

Sheesh. I've posted this many, many, many times, but all you do is ask s----d questions and learn nothing.

Does any of the "research" at that link prove your claim about planetary orbits?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:. I rest my case.

Bottom line is there are no aliens because the Bible tells us God didn't create any. If he did, then it would be in the days of creation. This is what the creation or Bible theory is based on.

Furthermore, in religious terms, Jesus didn't die for aliens. He died for us. All of this is evidence for God, but nothing I say will make you believe. Only when every eye will see will you believe, but then it will be too late. Even I didn't know this until last year :abgg2q.jpg:. All of the differences between the Bible and Antibible cannot be coincidence.

The mistake made xtian by religious extremists is presuming that their bibles are to be taken as science texts.

BTW, where in any of the Bibles does it say the gods didn’t create aliens? This looks like another instance of a religious extremist re-writing the Bible.

You can't use the Bible to prove anything. It's a fairy tale. You also can't claim there aren't any aliens.

On what, ignorance?

I agree, your fact-free "case" needs a looong rest.

Forum List

Back