🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The biggest loser, the leader of a large group of losers

He is trolling, not spamming, and not doing it seriously, I think.
No just pilot error.
I guess you could say that I am baiting but it seems to be what gets the Trump supporters attention. They seem to like name calling.
My last post is what I feel in less Trump like terms. I feel there is more than name calling but a very valid point on Trump followers and Trump.
Now you are trolling. You don't like his comments, OK.

No just pilot error.
I guess you could say that I am baiting but it seems to be what gets the Trump supporters attention. They seem to like name calling.
My last post is what I feel in less Trump like terms. I feel there is more than name calling but a very valid point on Trump followers and Trump.
It's not that, it's that it's the same post three times, not even in response to anything.

No just pilot error.
What are you talking about?

No just pilot error.
It's not that, it's that it's the same post three times, not even in response to anything.
I told you I did it by mistake and then deleted one. A guy makes one mistake and you crucify him.
Thanks alot, Judas
You do not want to reply on the great points I made in describing Trump supporters and Trump.

No just pilot error.

I opened the door to a debate on the topic and you ignored it ... no response from you, just whining about others who offer no response.

gee, ain't you special?

No just pilot error.

I opened the door to a debate on the topic and you ignored it ... no response from you, just whining about others who offer no response.

gee, ain't you special?
You didn't, because there's nothing to debate here, he's just throwing insults. Saying "OKAY, DEBATE!" doesn't suddenly change that. Go home.

No just pilot error.

gee, ain't you special?
You didn't, because there's nothing to debate here, he's just throwing insults. Saying "OKAY, DEBATE!" doesn't suddenly change that. Go home.

nobody died and made you mod, stfu.

post #6

I'd like to debate the Trump winner loser scenario ...

your turn Punkin'

No just pilot error.

gee, ain't you special?

First, new mods can be hired without one dying. Second, I said nothing requiring mod status.

gee, ain't you special?

First, new mods can be hired without one dying. Second, I said nothing requiring mod status.

so you don't want to debate?

then go home.

gee, ain't you special?

then go home.
You're seeming kind of slow. He's just insulting Donald Trump, again, there's nothing to debate.

gee, ain't you special?

then go home.
You're seeming kind of slow. He's just insulting Donald Trump, again, there's nothing to debate.

you're SEEMINGLY real slow ... once again I OPENED THE DOOR FOR A DEBATE AND SET THE GROUNDS FOR A DEBATE ...post #6

should I repeat it again for you ?

No just pilot error.

gee, ain't you special?
here is my response I posted earlier, I am waiting for your response.
I use the term loser to define a group of people who are strggling in a changing world but rather than change with the world they are asking the world to change to meet their needs not the needs of the world.
I actually feel bad for many of these people but the message should be to gain marketable skills not to expect old jobs to come back. We are a free economy. The market determines the jobs, not the government.

Trump is a disgusting human being who will take advantage of anybody and any situation for his own gain. He is taking advantage of these poor people by promising things he cannot deliver and will not solve thier problems. He is the biggest loser of all.

gee, ain't you special?

then go home.
What a weak response. My assertion may be looked on as an insult but it is valid assertion.
If you do not agree, counter what I said

No just pilot error.

gee, ain't you special?
I use the term loser to define a group of people who are strggling in a changing world but rather than change with the world they are asking the world to change to meet their needs not the needs of the world.
I actually feel bad for many of these people but the message should be to gain marketable skills not to expect old jobs to come back. We are a free economy. The market determines the jobs, not the government.

Trump is a disgusting human being who will take advantage of anybody and any situation for his own gain. He is taking advantage of these poor people by promising things he cannot deliver and will not solve thier problems. He is the biggest loser of all.

my response?

ok I agree, Donnie is disgusting. He would shit on a grave for a dime.

then go home.

you're SEEMINGLY real slow ... once again I OPENED THE DOOR FOR A DEBATE AND SET THE GROUNDS FOR A DEBATE ...post #6

Again, that's not setting up a debate. I don't think you know what a debate is.

then go home.

you've been dismissed due to lack of participation, but yammer all you want.

No just pilot error.

gee, ain't you special?

my response?

ok I agree, Donnie is disgusting. He would shit on a grave for a dime.
You must be a professional debater; good response. But why should he get a dime?

then go home.

Siete is obviously a professional debater and Pumpkin is not and he/she is scared to debate Siete

Forum List

Back