🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The biggest scam in American history

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010

Must watch...you too libs if you have the guts to learn....

Take the time to watch it libs...I dare ya.....don't just pin a laughing emoticon like the brainless Blackfag.....

This guy lays it all out....he has them pegged and when the American people catch up there will be hell to pay for the dems....

Just as I thought...dems think they know it all just by waking up in the morning...none of them really want to know what is really going on....

Yep still no liberal takers......uninformed morons....death dumb and blind and pissed as hell....

Take the time to watch it libs...I dare ya.....don't just pin a laughing emoticon like the brainless Blackfag.....

Done.

I must say it takes a unique blend of (a) hubris and (b) stupidity to (a) expect the world revolves around one to such a degree that one can post a half-hour video and expect the unwashed masses to fall all over themselves to watch it because teach me master, and (b) to start whining that he didn't get viewers in less time than it would have taken to actually watch it.

Move over andaronjim --- you've been overtaken for Stupidest Post of the Day.

upload_2018-11-27_12-2-33.jpeg

LMAO....Obama supporters....

Done.

I must say it takes a unique blend of (a) hubris and (b) stupidity to (a) expect the world revolves around one to such a degree that one can post a half-hour video and expect the unwashed masses to fall all over themselves to watch it because teach me master, and (b) to start whining that he didn't get viewers in less time than it would have taken to actually watch it.
Well?.....head in the sand still POGO?.....

Read the rest of it.

Oopsie --- inconvenient.

I always say, if you can't articulate your own point, then you don't have a point.

/thread

If Mueller brings down the entirety of the criminal Trump cabal, is that enough to qualify him for Time’s person of the year?

upload_2018-11-27_12-9-33.jpeg

Read the rest of it.

Oopsie --- inconvenient.

I always say, if you can't articulate your own point, then you don't have a point.
Yeah I knew you wouldn't want the truth....how would you like it if Bush did this to Obama?....

If Mueller brings down the entirety of the criminal Trump cabal, is that enough to qualify him for Time’s person of the year?

And when his report reveals a big fat nothing burger you will crying in your beer.

You sure aren't a Time's person of the year.

So Pogo is the only lib with the guts to watch the video?....how can libs form an opinion without all of the facts to choose from?....why be willfully blind?....are you afraid it may reveal the depth of dems treasonous actions?...why wouldn't you want to know how corrupt your party has become?....

And when his report reveals a big fat nothing burger you will crying in your beer.

“Nothing burger,” when there are literally high-ranking Trump people in prison cells as we speak over this. Too fucking stupid.

“Nothing burger,” when there are literally high-ranking Trump people in prison cells as we speak over this. Too fucking stupid.
You didn't watch the link so shut up....gutless....

There are a couple in jail on personal matters completely unrelated to any fictitious link between Trump and Russia.
I don't know what's funnier....your high estimation for that forgotten rag Time's person of the year or the high esteem you seem to hold
Robert "The Inquisitor" Mueller in. https://www.globalresearch.ca/former-fbi-director-robert-muellers-history-of-cover-ups/5635272

Mueller has a dark, shady past shittier than the bathroom of a cheap Mexican restaurant after 25 cent taco night. He's has more skeletons to hide than an over crowded cemetery.

Forum List

Back