🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The biggest scam in American history

Laughing......says the poor soul that still can't articulate their own point
Did you watch it Skylar?.....no because....

You clearly never have. And its your own post.

Watch it first. THEN try to lecture the rest of us on it.

I did watch it Beavis....

Bullshit. You can't articulate a single point in the video. You've never seen it.

Watch it first. Then babble about we should watch it.

Bullshit. You can't articulate a single point in the video. You've never seen it.

Bullshit jackass....I've been articulating those very points for two years...ever since this witch hunt and spying on Trump began....how dumb are you?....

Bullshit jackass....I've been articulating those very points for two years...ever since this witch hunt and spying on Trump began....how dumb are you?....

You can't articulate a single point from the video because you've never watched it.

You can't articulate a single point from the video because you've never watched it.

Again.....Bullshit jackass....I've been articulating those very points for two years...ever since this witch hunt and spying on Trump began....how dumb are you?....

Again.....Bullshit jackass....I've been articulating those very points for two years...ever since this witch hunt and spying on Trump began....how dumb are you?....

Again, bullshit. You've never watched the video. You have no idea what's in it. And you're giving us one pathetic excuse after another for why you won't watch it.

Watch it. Then talk to us.

If Mueller brings down the entirety of the criminal Trump cabal, is that enough to qualify him for Time’s person of the year?

And when his report reveals a big fat nothing burger you will crying in your beer.

You sure aren't a Time's person of the year.
“Nothing burger,” when there are literally high-ranking Trump people in prison cells as we speak over this. Too fucking stupid.
There are a couple in jail on personal matters completely unrelated to any fictitious link between Trump and Russia.
I don't know what's funnier....your high estimation for that forgotten rag Time's person of the year or the high esteem you seem to hold
Robert "The Inquisitor" Mueller in. https://www.globalresearch.ca/former-fbi-director-robert-muellers-history-of-cover-ups/5635272

Mueller has a dark, shady past shittier than the bathroom of a cheap Mexican restaurant after 25 cent taco night. He's has more skeletons to hide than an over crowded cemetery.
:lmao:

Repeat that horse shit to yourself as Trump is dragged into prison :itsok:

If Mueller brings down the entirety of the criminal Trump cabal, is that enough to qualify him for Time’s person of the year?

And when his report reveals a big fat nothing burger you will crying in your beer.

You sure aren't a Time's person of the year.
“Nothing burger,” when there are literally high-ranking Trump people in prison cells as we speak over this. Too fucking stupid.
There are a couple in jail on personal matters completely unrelated to any fictitious link between Trump and Russia.
I don't know what's funnier....your high estimation for that forgotten rag Time's person of the year or the high esteem you seem to hold
Robert "The Inquisitor" Mueller in. https://www.globalresearch.ca/former-fbi-director-robert-muellers-history-of-cover-ups/5635272

Mueller has a dark, shady past shittier than the bathroom of a cheap Mexican restaurant after 25 cent taco night. He's has more skeletons to hide than an over crowded cemetery.
:lmao:

Repeat that horse shit to yourself as Trump is dragged into prison :itsok:
That;s right. Keep hope alive.
Whatever happens to Trump it does nothing to change the sleazy, shady work Mueller did in the FBI.

Must watch...you too libs if you have the guts to learn....

I watched. It's total lies and bullshit. The so-called "IRS Scandal" is a made up FOX News Scandal that Republicans convinced Congress to investigate. As soon as he laid that at Obama's feet, it was obvious that this was a bullshit scam.

This is the first of series of Trump apologist books seeking to discredit the Mueller Report in advance. It's applying a set of "alternative facts", to a series of real events. Something that Donald Trump does all of the time. It's done to gaslight and confuse people into thinking that the stuff they saw with their own eyes and heard with their own ears, isn't what they saw and heard.

You Russians are trying to do this with the American people. Gaslighting only works when we aren't on to you, like during the 2016 Election Campaign. Now that Trump is in deep shit, and he knows it, he's going for one giant gaslight on the American people. It may save him from impeachment, but it won't get him re-elected. Americans spoke loud and clear at the mid-terms. Every minority in America will come out to vote against him, wiping out the effect of his base. Millions more stay at home voters will get out to the polls just to get rid of him.

He's hobbled, and he's bleeding, and it's going to get worse before it gets better, but Trump is done. You can tell your boss, Putin, that your lies are no longer working.

I watched. It's total lies and bullshit. The so-called "IRS Scandal" is a made up FOX News Scandal that Republicans convinced Congress to investigate.
How can you argue that?...we were all here...we are all witnesses.....its unbelievable how programmed you CNN libs are....what a shame....Lois Lerner lost her job for a reason....don't ya think?....

could you lay out the main points of the video, and who made it, be willing to read that, thanks

Forum List

Back