The "birther" issue has not gone away...

• Banned
Yep I know all of that. I just finished reading Where Is The Birth Certificate. Its a very interesting book gets into the very beginning of all this...

The 'birther' issue has not gone away yet: A new poll surfaces - Washington Times

Wow..I am shocked that 16% of democrats think he isn't a NBC...

Why? Hillary started the whole thing and the first lawsuit was filed by a PA democrat. Of course the democrats want people to forget so they just assign birthers to Republcians, cause that is what democrats do.

Oh? But I thought President Obama wasn't vetted/investigated before the 2008 election.

BTW....it's wonderful to see the Birther movement....maybe it should blend with the "Obama is Gay" movement. Way to show the sanity of the Right. :D

67 percent of Americans say people who think President Obama was born outside the U.S.really just “don’t like the President.”

33 percent of Republicans and 74 percent of Democrats agree.

So, most of the country thinks ORION and his birfer buddies are idiots. I agree!

62 percent of Americans overall say this statement is true: Mr. Obama “was born in the U.S.”; 34 percent of Republicans and 84 percent of Democrats agree.

Oh, I guess the birfer movement is dead then.

Tell me JED cute name BTW..where did I say I believed Obama wasn't born here? As usual liberal head is buried deep in his ass.

16% ?

1345655962201.gif

Tell me JED cute name BTW..where did I say I believed Obama wasn't born here? As usual liberal head is buried deep in his ass.

I don't doubt that you do. It has less to do with your birfer thread and more to do with your blatant racism of and hatred towards people of color. Go back to stormfront, you sick fuck.

Of course the birther issue has not gone away. There is no cure for mental retardation.
The only retardation at issue here is the people who think Obama is eligible when he is clearly not. He was never born a Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen. His birth was governed by the British Nationality Act of 1948.

Of course the birther issue has not gone away. There is no cure for mental retardation.
The only retardation at issue here is the people who think Obama is eligible when he is clearly not. He was never born a Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen. His birth was governed by the British Nationality Act of 1948.

No. His birth is governed by the back of a 1941 Wheaties box. His mother saved enough box tops for a long form birth certificate signed by Tony the Tiger.

This making shit up is fun! I can see why you do it so often.

You know there is no evidence Ann Dunham ever set foot in Kenya, right? And you know it is pretty damned difficult to be born in Kenya if your birth mother has never been there, right? Some people would even go so far as to say such a motherless feat was impossible circa 1961, but they are just being unyielding assholes.

Of course you don't know any of this. Because you're retarded. I forgot.

Last edited:

Fail on all accounts.

Go back to Stormfront.

Maybe Obama was hatched in Kenya! From an egg!

That way, his mother could be in a Honolulu nightclub trolling for sailors at the same time Barack was busting out of his shell.

Yeah, that HAS to be it.

So there's a nice and tasty glass of warm piss for you birthers to chug. :lol:

You know there is no evidence Ann Dunham ever set foot in Kenya, right? .
Correct. He was most likely born in Canada not far from where his mother went to college in Washington St. just days after his alleged birth date.

Forum List

Back