The black man being benched for the white man

We can only hope. If only we could get rid of the owner..... he's worse than yours.....

LOL, RG3 may not be starting week 1 for the skins and they may go with Kirk Cousins. I think RG3's career should be done by 2017

Washington Redskins planning on starting Kirk Cousins at QB in Week 1
Hey man, I know it's the week end and all that, but you need to lighten up on that happy juice. How long has it been since you've had something to eat?............ take a break and go outside for a little fresh air ........ it's nice outside tonight ........................ just saying ............

LOL, RG3 may not be starting week 1 for the skins and they may go with Kirk Cousins. I think RG3's career should be done by 2017

Hey man, I know it's the week end and all that, but you need to lighten up on that happy juice. How long has it been since you've had something to eat?............ take a break and go outside for a little fresh air ........ it's nice outside tonight ........................ just saying ............

I was outside earlier Mongo

Great......... now repeat it until your head is clear ..........you'll be OK ...... everything will look differently in the morning ....

Great......... now repeat it until your head is clear ..........you'll be OK ...... everything will look differently in the morning ....

I actually have a date planned for next sat and sun. I'm hype

I actually have a date planned for next sat and sun. I'm hype
GREAT !!! ..........good for you ...... lets hope that you have a good time...... enjoy the company .... and get an attitude adjustment along the way ....... I'm cheering for you.............it gives you something to be excited about all week ..... that's what life is all about .......I'm happy for you ......

Forum List

Back