The Black Super Bowl

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
God Damn!!!

I listened to 10 mins of the pregame show and it's one motherfucking black cause after another.
We don't give a shit about slavery....that shit ended in 1865.
The only people I see being oppressed in America today are White Male Republicans, you motherfuckers.

STFU about racism and talk about the teams.
Who gives a fuck about diversity, unity, and race.

God Damn!!!

I listened to 10 mins of the pregame show and it's one motherfucking black cause after another.
The only people I see being oppressed in America today are White Male Republicans, you motherfuckers.

Thoughts & Prayers during your moments of grief.

God Damn!!!

Turned it off when the and now a message from the NFL came on...........ain't listening to self righteous know nothings

God Damn!!!

Feel better now? Sorry the make America white again guy lost. I realize you were counting on him to restore that racial and social hierarchy that you knew growing up.
Here's the thing, there's this thing called a remote. You can change the channel if you don't like what's on. It's magic! :)

Got curious and switched it on and they were singing about BLM....unbelievable....you couldn't make it up its so ridiculous....if I were Black I'd be embarrassed offended and ashamed....
Haha, at this point i have to think the NFL is trolling all you shameless liars who said you were boycotting. Good stuff.

God Damn!!!

Thoughts & Prayers during your moments of grief.
Tom Brady is the GOAT!

Got curious and switched it on and they were singing about BLM....unbelievable....you couldn't make it up its so ridiculous....if I were Black I'd be embarrassed offended and ashamed....
Haha, at this point i have to think the NFL is trolling all you shameless liars who said you were boycotting. Good stuff.
You are such a loser. Watch Tom Brady and turn off your self pity for a few hours

They can troll us away all they want...its a free country...if you want to reduce your ratings and viewers have at it....

If you simple-minded pieces of shit would keep it off of here, I wouldn't know anything about it. I think I'll go watch Law and Order reruns--something at least a little entertaining.

You are such a loser. Watch Tom Brady and turn off your self pity for a few hours
Oops, you're confused again. I was having a laugh. Your racist puke friend up there is the one crying like a little bitch. Enjoy the game!

Couldn't understand half of what the sideline reporter was trying to mumble thru her mask

Forum List

Back