The Bloomberg News/Morning Consult poll shows Harris leading by 7 percentage points in Nevada, 5 points in Pennsylvania, 3 points in Arizona, Michigan

lafayette

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2024
Well, Bloomberg News/Morning Consult reports Kamala a bit ahead of Trump, still mostly in the margin of error. I think she may win but does anyone think it is a slam dunk.

"The Bloomberg News/Morning Consult poll shows Harris leading by 7 percentage points in Nevada, 5 points in Pennsylvania, 3 points in Arizona, Michigan and Wisconsin, and 2 points in North Carolina. The two are tied in Georgia.

Across the seven states, Harris is ahead by 3 percentage points among likely voters, a lead that is 2 points higher than last month.

In a sign of her recent momentum, some 47% of likely voters think she will win the election, regardless of whether they back her, compared with the roughly 40% who said Trump would win."

Well, Bloomberg News/Morning Consult reports Kamala a bit ahead of Trump, still mostly in the margin of error. I think she may win but does anyone think it is a slam dunk.

"The Bloomberg News/Morning Consult poll shows Harris leading by 7 percentage points in Nevada, 5 points in Pennsylvania, 3 points in Arizona, Michigan and Wisconsin, and 2 points in North Carolina. The two are tied in Georgia.

Across the seven states, Harris is ahead by 3 percentage points among likely voters, a lead that is 2 points higher than last month.

In a sign of her recent momentum, some 47% of likely voters think she will win the election, regardless of whether they back her, compared with the roughly 40% who said Trump would win."

Kummie has and 85% chance of winning the election! It’s true. It really is.

to much in Nevada much closer....

multiversx-srb.gif

And, of course, a huge power grab by the left.

If the American People figure that out, Trump will win and people like you will be sent to Cuba where they will love to have you.
I don't think Cubans would love to have them. Maybe them long-pork eating Santeria ones n stuff. :aargh: :terror:
The American people have already figured it out.
The propaganda assholes are in a bad way, and IDGAF.
Hey, the propaganda douches? They think they're fooling about 90% more people than what they are.
;)
This is America. As for me, My predecessors fought in just about all wars.
There's one none of my kin fought in, but can't remember which one.
Probably Mexican-American. I think that's it! :D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back