🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The blue wave has finally swept away the fears....thank God

You've been living if fear all this time? Don't worry, it's only gonna get worse for you.
Don't forget the Caravan O'Death is coming for you!

It's got queers! And small pox! And ISIS! And leprosy!

EEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!
Sort of like "The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming"? Or "Kavanaugh's gonna take your forceps and suction tools away from you"? Or "they're gonna put y'all back in chains"?

You've been living if fear all this time? Don't worry, it's only gonna get worse for you.

EEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!

No need to worry.... They pretty much got picked off by hunger, sickness, rape, police harassment and darwinisn. The rest can crash at your place blowzo.

Jo

Cool. So we can expect no more racist and bigoted threads coming out of this account.

Unfortunately the bootlicking won't stop.
You think she'll continue?

You haven't stopped yet.
Me? I've loved a white man my whole life. That race crap you're so hung up on has never played a role in our culture.

The person you're pretending to be is a punchline, real American black man. :)

EEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!
Sort of like "The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming"? Or "Kavanaugh's gonna take your forceps and suction tools away from you"? Or "they're gonna put y'all back in chains"?

Bwahahaha .....heheheheh..... ahahaha.
Haaaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaah....
Lololol.....ahem.....

Good one and spot on!
Lefty owns no mirrors! (Trademark Rickwa)

Jo

Cool. So we can expect no more racist and bigoted threads coming out of this account.

You haven't stopped yet.
Me? I've loved a white man my whole life. That race crap you're so hung up on has never played a role in our culture.

Can't say that I am not surprised. :bsflag:. I know the rest of us just imagine that we have had to deal with it.

Damn you are brainwashed, sorry I can't pretend to be a black man in America. This is the real thing.

You haven't stopped yet.

Can't say that I am not surprised. :bsflag:. I know the rest of us just imagine that we have had to deal with it.

Damn you are brainwashed, sorry I can't pretend to be a black man in America. This is the real thing.
And your problem. If you had a man to teach you then you would know how to be one now.

You haven't stopped yet.

And your problem. If you had a man to teach you then you would know how to be one now.

That's cool, as long as, the woman I have been married to for over 30yrs thinks she has a real man fuck what a bootlicker thinks. She knows she is not married to a Tom.

We still hold the Senate, cupcake. That means all judicial appointments are still firmly in Trump's hands. Thanks for playing.
Democrats in Florida want to reverse that.
They already have in Arizona.

Well folks, its time to exhale....King Kong, ie Trump has been contained.
images

Yeah sure... Let's see your reaction when he replaces Ginsberg.
Dude, while you ass ho's sit around wanting a stacked court to keep rednecks happy and high off of OIOD's, I'm looking forward to seeing this white nightmare along with his adoring nuts, all succumb to his being sent to FUCKIN PRISON FOR TREASON AND MONEY LAUNDERING. then I'll stress the courts at 70 years old...I could give a fuck. The states will determine our fates, not the courts.

You haven't stopped yet.

That's cool, as long as, the woman I have been married to for over 30yrs thinks she has a real man fuck what a bootlicker thinks. She knows she is not married to a Tom.
She's married to a Sambo.

And trust me, she knows it.

Well folks, its time to exhale....King Kong, ie Trump has been contained.
images

Yeah sure... Let's see your reaction when he replaces Ginsberg.
Dude, while you ass ho's sit around wanting a stacked court to keep rednecks happy and high off of OIOD's, I'm looking forward to seeing this white nightmare along with his adoring nuts, all succumb to his being sent to FUCKIN PRISON FOR TREASON AND MONEY LAUNDERING. then I'll stress the courts at 70 years old...I could give a fuck. The states will determine our fates, not the courts.

Dear Leroy.... If it was even possible to prosecute and jail a president .... Trump would be far from the first one. Assuming you understand what a book is let me just say there are few of them that have the word History printed on the front. Reading one now and then could probably save you from the the species of aggressive humiliation that you just subjected yourself to. Then again perhaps you enjoy looking like a donkey. Not my call. Obviously your thing is skin color. It's been my experience that most rabid ethnocrats like yourself are usually role-playing pretenders trying to live vicariously a life online that they could never live in person; But hey I choose not to stand on a soapbox. A word to the wise... All brain matter is gray.

Jo

Last edited:
You haven't stopped yet.

She's married to a Sambo.

And trust me, she knows it.

fa2a57feb1a87dbcf9c70a851d3a2851--drummer-humor-life-memes.jpg

You trying to call me Sambo is like William Gacy calling Jeffery Dahmer a cannibal.

Forum List

Back