The blue wave

The blue wave theory - finally debunked!

Dems took the house narrowly and lost the senate squarely. Great performance by Trump.

It washed over the House. Can you say Subpoena power?
'

Washed? They won it far more narrowly than usually. This was a complete failure.

It is clearly enough.

It's very clear indeed. No sign of blue wave anywhere.

Now if only they make Pelosi the speaker. We will be getting plenty of that blue goodness.

Pelosi would not be my first choice, but it would be worthwhile to appoint her just to see your head explode.

She totally is your first choice. Don't bullshit now. Thankfully she seems to also be the first choice of most democrats.

Can't wait!

The blue wave theory - finally debunked!

Dems took the house narrowly and lost the senate squarely. Great performance by Trump.

'

Washed? They won it far more narrowly than usually. This was a complete failure.

It is clearly enough.

Now if only they make Pelosi the speaker. We will be getting plenty of that blue goodness.

Pelosi would not be my first choice, but it would be worthwhile to appoint her just to see your head explode.

Only from LAUGHTER!!!

Now the REAL war begins; the Dems have the house but who will make the laws? The Moderates or the libtards?

Tour call.

Greg

'

It is clearly enough.

She totally is your first choice. Don't bullshit now. Thankfully she seems to also be the first choice of most democrats.

Can't wait!

I'm amazed at how many crazy right wingers think they can read minds.

'

It is clearly enough.

Only from LAUGHTER!!!

Now the REAL war begins; the Dems have the house but who will make the laws? The Moderates or the libtards?

Tour call.

Greg

Either way it will be better than the crazy Trump suckers that have been trying to do it.

Beto got smoked..

It was a lot closer than anyone expected. Beto didn't have to win to be successful
Beto, God bless him....had he held back just a bit on his progressive talk, dude would have won. The race was sooo close, so it wasn't a blow out and we're talking Texas, red as the face of Trump after tanning...so dude did really good and should he run for President, he's got my vote.

'

It is clearly enough.

Only from LAUGHTER!!!

Tour call.

Greg
There are no moderate elected Democrats anymore.

It is clearly enough.

Can't wait!

Yet you yourself started by claiming to be able to read my mind so well that you believe it explodes.

You will love Pelosi's hypocrisy on charge.

It is clearly enough.

Only from LAUGHTER!!!

Tour call.

Greg
There are no moderate elected Democrats anymore.

How would you know? Nobody on the right has even seen a moderate in their ranks for years. You have all become Louie Gohmert.

It is clearly enough.

Can't wait!

Yet you yourself started by claiming to be able to read my mind so well that you believe it explodes.

You will love Pelosi's hypocrisy on charge.

A right winger trying to lecture about hypocrisy, Now that's funny.

Forum List

Back