🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

the bold IDF...

sealadaigh

Rookie
Mar 12, 2012
THE NO REP ZONE
Watch: Soldiers 'punish' Palestinian village - Israel News, Ynetnews

"An IDF force operating near Nablus has been disturbing the peace of the residents of the Palestinian village of Nurif, which is adjacent to the city, by using the public address system mounted on its vehicles, Ynet learned Thursday.

The force, which patrolled the villages area in December, would enter the village in all hours of the day and night, and sound the PA system's sirens and horns, as well as use stun grenades and light flares – for no reason. "

just, i dunno. maybe they should issue these clowns some white sheets and hoods.

"An IDF force operating near Nablus has been disturbing the peace of the residents of the Palestinian village of Nurif, which is adjacent to the city, by using the public address system mounted on its vehicles, Ynet learned Thursday.

The force, which patrolled the villages area in December, would enter the village in all hours of the day and night, and sound the PA system's sirens and horns, as well as use stun grenades and light flares – for no reason. "

just, i dunno. maybe they should issue these clowns some white sheets and hoods.

Or maybe black and tan uniforms would suit them better. I know you don't like to use the word terrorist organizations but wouldn't you call this a terrorist act as the only purpose seems to be to terrorize the civillian population !!!

Last edited:
Honestly, If its true I don't get the idea behind it.

Besides the point, they disturb our peace as well when they start wailing through their Muazins at 4 AM in the morning and drive in our streets on Yom Kippur.

"The IDF said that the troops were found in violation of military protocols and were reprimanded. "

So this wasn't any 'official' policy of any sort, but simply some troops breaking protocol and behaving wrongly. And something IS being done about it. Probably not enough and not fast enough, but it's happening.

"The IDF said that the troops were found in violation of military protocols and were reprimanded. "

So this wasn't any 'official' policy of any sort, but simply some troops breaking protocol and behaving wrongly. And something IS being done about it. Probably not enough and not fast enough, but it's happening.

Yes, but being in that place, when some soldiers do wrong, it has influence on the whole group in most cases.

• Banned

Or maybe black and tan uniforms would suit them better. I know you don't like to use the word terrorist organizations but wouldn't you call this a terrorist act as the only purpose seems to be to terrorize the civillian population !!!

in my opinion, i have never really seen a more clear example of a terrorist act.

i would not call the IDF a terrorist organisation because of what a few soldiers do, nor woulod i label the soldiers involved as being "terrorist" for being stupid.

but make no mistake, this is a classic case of an act of terrorism.

• Banned

if our troops had done something like that to a civilian population, heads would roll, probably from the O-6 on down.

if our troops had done something like that to a civilian population, heads would roll, probably from the O-6 on down.

Hey Marg;
Because it is the IDF it is just a matter of boys will be boys, right.

Has everyone noticed how when Seal posts, here comes Patrick to agree with him & defend him? Seal in his diapers & Patrick to change them for him. What a great comedy team. Heh Heh.

You dunno? Or you do know, and you don't post parts of the article that don't fit your agenda, you Nazi asshole:

"Establishing presence" was practiced by the IDF in hostile Palestinian areas of the West Bank in the past, with aim of forcing terror operatives out of their homes. The protocol was harshly criticized and ceased.
IDF troops in the area are also under orders to minimize clashes with Palestinians, given the overall unrest sweeping the West Bank in the wake of the PA's UN bid.
A senior officer told Ynet that "If we have to go in and arrest a wanted man we do it – but we make the effort to do is as quietly as possible."
The IDF issued a statement saying that: "Over the past few months, the IDF's activity in the area has been bolstered following an increase in disturbance incidents, in order to minimize the clashes between the resident of Urif and Yitzhar.
"During a nightly operation in December, the PA system was used in a manner contrasting protocol and the force's commander was reprimanded accordingly.
"The incident is being investigated in order to avoid its reoccurrence."*

Yes, as usual the Nazi asswipre paints a picture quite different from the truth. Here is the part he avoided posting.

"Establishing presence" was practiced by the IDF in hostile Palestinian areas of the West Bank in the past, with aim of forcing terror operatives out of their homes. The protocol was harshly criticized and ceased.
IDF troops in the area are also under orders to minimize clashes with Palestinians, given the overall unrest sweeping the West Bank in the wake of the PA's UN bid.
A senior officer told Ynet that "If we have to go in and arrest a wanted man we do it – but we make the effort to do is as quietly as possible."
The IDF issued a statement saying that: "Over the past few months, the IDF's activity in the area has been bolstered following an increase in disturbance incidents, in order to minimize the clashes between the resident of Urif and Yitzhar.
"During a nightly operation in December, the PA system was used in a manner contrasting protocol and the force's commander was reprimanded accordingly.
"The incident is being investigated in order to avoid its reoccurrence."*

Has everyone noticed how when Seal posts, here comes Patrick to agree with him & defend him? Seal in his diapers & Patrick to change them for him. What a great comedy team. Heh Heh.
They should call themselves "The Two Nazi Whiners".

We always read of IDF lies like this. And we always hear shills like you repeating them! Of course, The Jewish State commits no human rights abuses or crimes! How dare I or any other person make such a claim!

Don't show them facts that this goes against protocols (if it's true) and they are being disicipled!

We always read of IDF lies like this. And we always hear shills like you repeating them! Of course, The Jewish State commits no human rights abuses or crimes! How dare I or any other person make such a claim!

They can't commit human rights violations, since Arabs aren't humans they are dogs, apes or pigs, your pick! :eek: Shooting a dog in the head doesn't violate any human's rights! :eek:

They can't commit human rights violations, since Arabs aren't humans they are dogs, apes or pigs, your pick! :eek: Shooting a dog in the head doesn't violate any human's rights! :eek:

Hath not a Jew eyes? Hath not a Jew hands, organs,
dimensions, senses, affections, passions; fed with
the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject
to the same diseases, heal'd by the same means,
warm'd and cool'd by the same winter and summer
as a Christian is? If you prick us, do we not bleed?
If you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you poison us,
do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?
If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that.
If a Jew wrong a Christian, what is his humility?
Revenge. If a Christian wrong a Jew, what should his
sufferance be by Christian example? Why, revenge.
The villainy you teach me, I will execute,
and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Merchant_of_Venice

Last edited:

Where do you read of IDF lies? On the Neo Nazi IslamoNazi website you frequent? LOL

Where do you read of IDF lies? On the Neo Nazi IslamoNazi website you frequent? LOL

I think she buys her reading material from the Hamas Book Store :D

I think she buys her reading material from the Hamas Book Store :D
Maybe when she goes to the mosque with her Muslim friends to see what the other IslamoNazis say about Israel. It's like music to her ears.

Forum List

Back