🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

the bold IDF...

"The IDF said that the troops were found in violation of military protocols and were reprimanded. "

So this wasn't any 'official' policy of any sort, but simply some troops breaking protocol and behaving wrongly. And something IS being done about it. Probably not enough and not fast enough, but it's happening.

We always read of IDF lies like this. And we always hear shills like you repeating them! Of course, The Jewish State commits no human rights abuses or crimes! How dare I or any other person make such a claim!

Yanno, its funny but when people speak in absolutes like that, they pretty well guarantee they are wrong.

Like you are right now. And incidentally, I am not an Israeli nor any other 'shill'.

It's so cute when l'il sherri comes rushing in yipping 'me! me! ME!' LOLZ, that! Nothing to add but false accusations and a lie or two of her own.......

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries!
Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia
in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many
countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods
of commerce and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the
Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and
refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan
law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as
a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the
faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Sir Winston Churchill

"The IDF said that the troops were found in violation of military protocols and were reprimanded. "

So this wasn't any 'official' policy of any sort, but simply some troops breaking protocol and behaving wrongly. And something IS being done about it. Probably not enough and not fast enough, but it's happening.

Don't show them facts that this goes against protocols (if it's true) and they are being disicipled!

I don't know about any protocol such as this, and surely didn't sign one back in 07'. But if the system claims there is one, I guess they're right:eusa_whistle:

Honestly, If its true I don't get the idea behind it.

Besides the point, they disturb our peace as well when they start wailing through their Muazins at 4 AM in the morning and drive in our streets on Yom Kippur.

Yes, there is a pattern here. When the are firing rockets by the thousands into the Israeli civilian population it is alright to do so. When the Israelis even talk about beginning to retaliate they suddenly want a "treaty" for a cease fire! Now they are complaining about noise but as you say they have no problem with blaring a fog horn in the middle of the night to wake up the world because THEY are getting up to pray! What hypocrisy!

Forum List

Back