🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

There’s much more to this than the phone call. Bolton was in on many things.

The impeachment is about the phone call. Nothing else factual has been provided as evidence.

You’re factually incorrect. The case against Trump goes well beyond the phone call with Zelensky.

That's funny! That is all the House used as evidence and then lied about it being factual, instead choosing to believe something along Schiff's fairy tale.

That’s also factually incorrect. There were thousands of pages of testimony corroborating the Democratic case.

Corroborating? You need to learn the meaning of that word before you misuse it again. The phone call was the only basis for the charges against Trump under Article 1 of the impeachment. Everything else is pure fiction or hearsay.

So lets have Mulvaney and Pompeo testify.

Put him under oath.
I’m fine with that, but everything he says has to be questioned. I doubt he is above lying under oath. He’s a neocon you know?

Of course he should be questioned. But if all you’re going to do is claim he’s lying, then you’re case is rather weak.
What? WTF?

I mean, if Bolton testifies that Trump connected aid and investigations, then Trump would need to respond. If the response is just “he’s lying” then that’s a very weak response.

Bolton would need something on hard-copy to prove he just wasn't saying that Trump knew, and then, what if all this is true? It still means nothing!

Goalposts are moving. First you wanted firsthand witnesses. Now you’re demanding documentary evidence. Nothing will ever satisfy the true Trump believers.

If it’s all true, then it contradicts something that the Trump defense has been working very hard to convince us of. Wouldn’t you wonder why Trump was trying to sell you on a lie that didn’t even matter?

That’s also factually incorrect. There were thousands of pages of testimony corroborating the Democratic case.
Nope.

Rumors and heresy don't count.

There was zero actual evidence and zero actual witnesses.
WTF?? Who says hearsay doesn't count? You??

And there was actual evidence. From Impeached Trump himself...

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."

I’m fine with that, but everything he says has to be questioned. I doubt he is above lying under oath. He’s a neocon you know?

Of course he should be questioned. But if all you’re going to do is claim he’s lying, then you’re case is rather weak.
What? WTF?

I mean, if Bolton testifies that Trump connected aid and investigations, then Trump would need to respond. If the response is just “he’s lying” then that’s a very weak response.

Bolton would need something on hard-copy to prove he just wasn't saying that Trump knew, and then, what if all this is true? It still means nothing!

Goalposts are moving. First you wanted firsthand witnesses. Now you’re demanding documentary evidence. Nothing will ever satisfy the true Trump believers.

If it’s all true, then it contradicts something that the Trump defense has been working very hard to convince us of. Wouldn’t you wonder why Trump was trying to sell you on a lie that didn’t even matter?

Bolton is not a firsthand witness either as he was FIRED by Trump. If Trump actually did anything that Bolton didn't like, why didn't Bolton appear before the House impeachment inquiry?

It's about more than just that one phone call. It was a course of conduct for which he was impeached. I highly recommend you actually read the articles of impeachment or have them explained to you if you're that incapable of understanding them.
The articles don't list a crime or impeachable wrongdoing.

Just 2 vague whines.
Dumbfuck, abuse of power is an impeachable offense. The House drafted an article of impeachment on abuse of power against Nixon and Clinton as well.

Nope.

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."

What is your source for that comment? Is that Schiff's fantasy conversation?

Drafts of the book outline the potential testimony of the former national security adviser if he were called as a witness in the president’s impeachment trial.

WASHINGTON — President Trump told his national security adviser in August that he wanted to continue freezing $391 million in security assistance to Ukraine until officials there helped with investigations into Democrats including the Bidens, according to an unpublished manuscript by the former adviser, John R. Bolton.

NYT: Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Demands for Inquiries, Bolton Book Says

John Bolton Reportedly Recalls Trump Tying Ukraine Aid To Biden Investigation

How can Republicans not vote for witnesses after this? By Maggie Haberman and Michael S. Schmidt. They are two of the Times best and most credible reporters.

Hypothetical question for you;

If you knew that the Impeachment of Trump would lead to WWIII and an intercontinental exchange of nuclear ballistic missiles, would you still want him impeached?

:dunno:

It's about more than just that one phone call. It was a course of conduct for which he was impeached. I highly recommend you actually read the articles of impeachment or have them explained to you if you're that incapable of understanding them.
The articles don't list a crime or impeachable wrongdoing.

Just 2 vague whines.
Dumbfuck, abuse of power is an impeachable offense. The House drafted an article of impeachment on abuse of power against Nixon and Clinton as well.

Where does one find the definition of abuse of power? Your imagination and those of the libtards does not count.

Making Bolton testify now would be like if Avenotti's scamming hos were allowed to testify against Kavanaugh after the case was already over. The American people are tired of Democrats unnecessarily dragging out every witness of every investigation. The people are tired of all the frivolous shit too.

Ukraine and America have a mutual anti corruption treaty for cooperation.

There is no exception for corrupt Democrats.

Go back to your hate-site and look again.

You still won't find evidence of wrongdoing, because it doesn't exist.

What? WTF?

Bolton is not a firsthand witness either as he was FIRED by Trump. If Trump actually did anything that Bolton didn't like, why didn't Bolton appear before the House impeachment inquiry?
LOLOLOL

Even if it's true that Impeached Trump fired Bolton, if they discussed this matter, Bolton is still a first hand witness. You're dumber than dirt.

Nope.

I just said where it came from. Are you hard of learning??

Bolton is cashing in on left wing hate.
His profits from his book makes it impossible for him to be a fair witness at this point
...….next

Nope.

I just said where it came from. Are you hard of learning??

Are you terminally stupid? I guess you are!

You cited no reference. You just claimed Trump said it. When? Where? How? Why?

Either shut your cock holster or answer the question, you miserable piece of shit!

What? WTF?

it is not a coupeachable offense

Forum List

Back